RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP The Man Kept His Socks On (Knight_of_None)

Local Time:
8:17 PM
(XD just hard cuts to Lyrin laying next to Billy "...You....You were paying me for that?")

"Oh...really?" He said as he came up closer to Lyrin, his hands grabbing on his prey, putting his hand on his pants to unbutton them himself as he pressed himself against his back. "Whatever...I want?"

Local Time:
(XD the journal just has "Parental Bonding" 3 times a day and they have to keep making up what they did.)

"Loosen up." He said smirking. "You'll hurt yourself." He said as he started to rub on Lyrin slowly. "Take your clothes off." He whispered in his ear, Lyrin felt Billy's lips nip gently at the back of his ear briefly .

Local Time:
7:17 PM
(I mean- it’s stil- uh- parental bonding- Just a little more. . . Physical. . . than the teacher meant.)

Lyrin closes his eyes, shifting slightly. He pulls his shirt off again, balling the fabric up in his hands. After a moment, he drops it to the floor, staring at it.

Local Time:
(Lyrin would erase it— just point blank erase it. MAbe tear the page out and burn it. And then the next few pages. XD No evidence of that ever being written.)

Lyrin shivers, his eyes closed. “I—“ He wraps his arms around himself, shaking his head slightly.

“I don’t know. . .” He mumbles. “Enough?”

Local Time:
"All of it?" Billy said as he moved his arms, embracing Lyrin close to him as he shivered. "You must have a number...." he said as he traced a finger down his belly, starting to slide his hands into his underwear to start stroking him.

(XD "nobody must know"

Billy: emails saved documents to teacher)

Local Time:
"See, you got it up all on your own..." Billy licked his lips eyeing Lyin from the side as his grip tightened, his hand stroking on him faster and faster with the subtle push of Lyrin's hips. "What? Do tell me you don't touch it yourself or something like that." He said smirking as Lyrin felt Billy press against him again, his cock rubbing up against his backside as his other hand slid lower, drawing his underwear down next.

Local Time:
"You sound like you're enjoying it already." He said as he leaned his head forward, he stuck out his tongue allowing his saliva to drip down onto Lyrin's member to stroke him harder. "Just wait. Maybe you'll feel even better." He said as he started nip on Lyrin's neck lightly.

(XD I mean...technically Lyrin has plenty of access to other dudes in his local area, just not blackmailing him into a storage shed)

Local Time:
(He’s more focused on his fam Than getting laid. He’s virgin [though, yes, he has given bj’s before])

Lyrin gasps softly, his hips pushing forward. He tips his head back, allowing better access to his neck as he lets out a soft moan, “Ah- I-”

Last edited:
Local Time:
(XD Billy: How dare you keep this secret from me! I demand more)

"Its okay." He assured again almost instantly, assuming Lyrin was going to try to defend himself...or try to weasel away from him now. His lips and gis soft, sensual bites crept along his neck and his collar, teasing the surface abd gathering knowledge on where Lyrun seemed the most reactive as h ran his fingers under the tip, teasing the heads undersides up to the hole before started. To guide him downward onto the mats Billy started tovslide off high clothes as well. As much as Lyrin probably hated able 99.9 percent of Billy...save how he seemed to touch Lyrin like he was suddenly worth more than gold in this secret place...he could see how well Billy took care of himself the more than came off of him. He wasn't packed with bulky muscle, no he was lean but well defined, like he was a honed statue. "If yourvscared...I can always save the back...for something else." He said as he swooped down, keeping level ti him...perhaps trying to keep him frim feeling the chill. "That way ..you still get more...and don't have to waddle around." He said as his cock rubbed up against Lyrins.

Local Time:
(Pfft, it’s not your secret to know.)

Lyrin moans again, one hand going to Billy’s shoulder as if to stabilize himself. He lets his fingers dig in slightly as Billy moves him, his own feet moving in accordance, determined not to be dragged around. He drops his hand slightly, letting Billy take his shirt off and then slides his hand over the first patch of bare skin he sees, sliding it up over his abdomen, ribs and then chest.

He was unused to this feeling. The feeling of being touched and touching. Billy was somehow gentle, and it genuinely shocked Lyrin that he was. It made him feel good, and made him want so much more. He lets his fingers slide over the other’s pectoral and then back to his shoulder, gripping lightly. “Never said I was scared. . ." He murmured, his green gaze meeting Billy’s.

”Maybe just a little shy.” He shrugs and then moans softly at the new touch to his cock. Fuck, this was too addicting. ”It’s about what you want right now.”

Last edited:
Local Time:
(XD Tbf Billy hasn't been particularly honest with other or himself so that's fair)

Billy hummed at his answer, his eyes search Lyrins as he let the boy touch in his chest, his pectoral, his abs, Billy's skin was warm, his muscles flexed ever so slightly as Lyrin would touch them. Billy eyed Lyrins lips one more time, but he seemed to shake his head slightly as he pushed his hips slowly, rubbingthe two of them together. There was something Billy couldn't bring himself to do. It brought up feelings that made his heart race in a way that spoiled his mood. Billy push hid hands on Lyrins chest, pinning him down. The two face to face, centimeters apart. "How about I test you out then...and see how tight you are from behind?" He said as he ran his hands both Ltrins body, tracing fingers along his nipples, skimming that addictive touch along his torso as he embraced him again. Was this war he wanted Lyrin for? To get God grades and to indulge in his own desires in secret? Billy seemed ready, if not experienced in what he wanted if him.

Local Time:
(Lyric would give him this literal mother look like- ‘if you don’t tell me shit, I’m not telling you shit’)

Lyric felt confused for a moment. It seemed Billy wanted something, but couldn’t bring himself to take it, or at least ask. While he enjoyed touching the other he got the strangest feeling the other wasn’t completely satisfied with what was happening at the moment. He got distracted from his thoughts as Billy pinned him down to the mat, a soft gasps escaping him as he stared up at the other.

He licked his lips for a moment, “Mmmhm-“ He shivers at his touch, moaning again. Sensitive, fuck he didn’t know his skin could be that sensitive. He closes his eyes, tipping his head back against the mat, moving his hips up against Billy. He wouldn’t dwell on what he thought Billy wanted. Wouldn’t let thoughts like that ruin the moment. He felt nothing and everything and he wanted to stay that way.

Last edited:
Local Time:
(XD can't wait for this bizarre yo yo game to play out, gentle in secret, monster in public.)

Billy dropped his head lower, humming as he fekt Lyrin's hips moving, his lips pressing to his chest, abd his tingue flicking out and licking on his nipple. His mouth sucked on him slowly his hand sliding lower and lower grabbing Lyrins ass as they push and rubbed against each other. Billy's desire, the monster that was kept on its tight leash raged, making hip hips push faster. He wanted more. Needed more. Just one go wasn't enough. Billy pulled back, his teeth dragging slowly along Lyrins pec, and he sat back. He touched one of his hips gently. Then started to slowly flip him over, figuring the best way to start...would be the mormst direct way.

Local Time:
(Honestly, I thinks he’s under peer pressure. Peers at Billy and pokes Are your ‘friends’ pressuring you to be a jackass all the time? XD)

Lyrin relaxes slowly, taking in the new sensations anod reveling in them. The feel of someone’s mouth on him, his tonuge, set him on fire. A need filling him, taking over slowly As he tips his head slightly, watching Billy. The soft, nconftorlable moans that lefts his lip, only getting slightly louder at the faster moevment.

He almost tenses up again when Billy flips him, but manages to stay relaxed, letting the other move him into a workable position without fighting him. Seeing as Lyrin knew nothing about what to do, and a minimal knowledge of what made him feel good. He was trusting Billy with his body, and damn him if it didn’t feel good to not worry about anything.

Local Time:
(XD we'll see!)

As Lyrin relaxed himself, Billy moved up slowly, his hands grazing and caressing along his back muscles as his mouth found its way against the side if his neck, nibbling and sucking on him hotly. The lust pumped through Billy's blood, his hips pushing, pressing his cock up against her ass, sliding between his cheeks as he moved a hand to play with his prey's nipple. "I need you" he whispered in his ear. A heart stopping phrase...his heart quickened as he push himselfto finish his statement "to do something for me..."

Local Time:
Lyrin relaxes more under Billy’s touch, his muscles loosening at the warm, gentle feel. He wanted more, now. He nestles his face into his shoulder, shivering again. He shifted his hips back slightly, pressing his ass against Billy in a desperate, needy movement. He lips part slightly at Billy’s first words, a flush starting to creep up and t’initia his face as he peers at the other. His heart was starting to race and at the next words, he looks away. Something felt. . . Weird, at that last statement. He nods slightly, “Mmmhm?” He hums, still distracted by Billy’s touch.

Local Time:
(XD Lyrin:...stop making me feel funny inside.)

"I need you to...beg." He said chewing his lip slightly as he felt Lyrin press back against him, Billy's hands traced over his chest gently, scratching him lightly. He pushed gentky, grinding against him. "And say you want me..." he whispers to him. He wouldn't ever say why, ofcourse...but he didn't have to. Lyrin already agreed to whatever he wanted after all.

Local Time:
(No-)

Lyrin felt his face flush, his eyes skirting away from the other’s face, ”You want me. . . To beg?” He mumbles, c losing his eyes for a moment and going silent. The rabid heartbeats the only thing he could hear for a moment. His heart racing and pushing blood to different parts of his body. His face pink and feeling impossibly harder. Fuck.

He drops his forehead onto the mat, his hips shifting again. “Fuck-“ He whispers, repeating his thought. He splays his hand on the mat beside his face, not opening his eyes As his lips part.

”Please, please. . .” He murmurs, “Please, Billy, I want you. . .”

He didn’t know if it was the best idea to keep going with this but. . . Maybe the words were true, whether he wanted to admit it to himself or not.

Last edited:
Local Time:
(XD Lyrin spends the entire rp trying to convince himself he's fake begging, but he only gets extra hot every time it happens)

Billy drew back, Lyrin fekt his jabds smooth down the small of his back, to his ass, grabbing on his cheeks gently and spreading them. Billy was behind him, his face unseen,, luckily to avoid letting Lyrin know that his face was redder than it was moments ago. But He still felt his Billy's stuff member jump softly at his begging, bouncing and against his ass again. "Deep breathes." He said playfully as he licked his fingers briefly knowing better than to go in dry. He rubbed then again his hole gently, slowly sliding and pushing one into him to test his reaction.

Local Time:
(honestly--)

Lyric shivers, his muscles jumping slightly. He blows out a long breath, still mumbling softly as he pressed his face back into his own shoulder. He tries to keep his breath steady, his hips shifting again at Billy’s touch. At the first push against his hole he tenses slightly, not used to the sensation. He forces himself to relax, letting out a soft groan as Billy pushed in a little deeper, his hips stilling.

Local Time:
Billy was still careful and patient, letting Lyrin settle down as he treated his exposed neck to a few gentle nipps, his finger sliding deeper fir a moment abd then pulling back slowly to add another, keeping the pace steady for a moment ti allow his body to relax again....honestly Billy had much more to work with that two fingers of girth, but he figured he's ante up soon.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom