RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Watching the Show (Craze)

Local Time:
5:53 PM
He was not stopping her as he gave in to lying back into the bed allowing her to shift her hips to hover her entrance over his tip where his precum was still leaking. Lowering herself down creating a low moan to escape her lips before pressing her lips against his in a passionate kiss until completely having him inside her.

Local Time:
2:53 PM
As she positioned herself, he noted the precum from his wet dream from earlier- and he bit his lip lightly, wondering if she would say anything. “Raya-“ he breathed out her name in a hot moan once she slid onto him, and kissed her back just as passionately and heavily, moaning more when he felt himself inside of her completely. He grabbed her waist lightly with his hands but let her choose the pace.

Local Time:
Her name on his lips made her heart race as she deepened the kiss, pushing her tongue past his lips to entangle itself in a tango with his. By the grip of his hands on her waist to offer balance she would roll her hips with him fully inside her, gasping moans within their kiss just by the sensation. Soon she began to lift her body up and down, her breasts jiggling with the motion under her shirt as she finally broke from the kiss to regulate her breathing.

Local Time:
He moaned out hotly as she began to kiss him more with tongue- and even more so when she began to move. The moment she pulled back he gasped for air, his eyes deep and dark- full of lust for her, and her alone. He noted her breasts and he grabbed her shirt, moving it off of her to reveal them to him. He then leaned his head forward, grabbing a nipple in between his teeth, wondering if she would enjoy this..as he began to suckle, teasing her rosy bud with his tongue as hand went up to tease the unoccupied one.

Local Time:
By his motion to remove her shirt, she sat up more to aid guessing he wished for more of a show until she felt his teeth grip onto her nipple making a mewling squeal escape from her, a blush flashing over her cheeks. Distracting herself to pick up the pace as he would suckle and grope on her breasts making her all the more sensitive, her body heating up with trembles of pleasure, her moans growing louder and desperate. "Oh fuck....you feel so good" mewling out as she would hold him close to her chest, her hands gently messing with his hair as she continued to bounce on his cock.

Local Time:
He loved the way she reacted and he kept up his actions, switching in between each breast, making sure his hickeys were seen. He then pulled back slightly, groaning and panting. “You..you feel so fucking amazing,” he cursed- his eyes still holding that desire of lust for her as he looked up and then went back to tease her breasts some more, pressing his lips on a fresh hickey, wondering if she would enjoy it.

Local Time:
Overwhelming the sensation of him teasing her nipples whether with his mouth or his hands, creating a motion of her hips to roll as she bounced on him "Mal...malakai!" whimpering out as she grew closer to the edge of climaxing. Having felt his harsh nips and bites as he left hickies along her chest, each fresh one making her all the more excited. Her hands gripped into his hair while continuing to pound his cock inside of her by picking up the pace to orgasm. Raya's pace slowed down, her hips rolling back and forth to ride out her orgasm while she pants from the high.

Local Time:
Soon as she began to cum, Malakai honestly wasn’t able to contain his for much longer either. “Fuck.. Raya! Im going to cum-“ he warned, gasping out as she rolled her hips, riding out her orgasm and he began to shoot his deep inside of her- the warmth flooding over her depths and made its way into her womb.

Local Time:
HIs warning fell on deaf ears as the action painted his hot seed within every inch of her womb while she attempted to continue riding but was out of stamina. She came down on his cock, siting there as he pumped his load deep within her "Pretty sure...we just made a baby" giggling a little by how amazing their love making was.

Local Time:
She would see him smile gently, and at the notice of her glancing around, he then had something he wanted to say.. “you know..the government may provide us with better living accommodations, due to my veteran status and all,” he pointed out, knowing at that hopefully some of her worries would pass.

Local Time:
Perking up more in offense then relief by his words, she rose a brow in wonder of he read her mind. “But…I…this is my first home” pointing out quietly beginning to sit up and shift to hips. “I…I dunno of there are any houses on the market in town either” adding on with a shrug.

Local Time:
He gave a small huff, shaking his head and rubbing her back lightly, “I know that, I’m not saying buying one, I’m saying the government will provide. They have so far…except for my medicine but, well that’s different.” He then leaned back a bit. “We’ll figure it out, you just need to trust me,” he says and takes her hand with the ring, his gentle eyes focusing on hers.

Local Time:
His touch, the gesture of his head did calm her slightly, still worried for their future, so much chaos already. Still she did know what he went through at war if he was the same man that disappeared. Her hand grasped his, looking down to the engagement ring “I trust you” smiling toward him.

Local Time:
Softening her smile before offering a blink of interest by his words popping up a potential idea "I am all ears" tilting her head with curiosity. The spontaneity was certainly still in him, always getting her on her toes at every turn especially with him still inside her as they rested like this.

Local Time:
Sitting back a little as a look of shock crossed her face, immediately uncertain if she could perform like that in front of him now knowing who he was. She swallows down her nerves "I will but you can't touch, I can but you can't" poking his nose before slowly lifting herself off his lap to stumble over to her closet. Fishing out a costume similar to what she wore just was dark blue and gold color wise. She slipped into the outfit after closing the door so he could not see but she would have to imagine the music, keep in character "you ready?" calling out

Local Time:
Silence after her call out was answered by music playing and him finally answering her, oh the nerves! She felt so nervous as she opens the door, taking a deep breath as she enters her zone of dance. One step out of the closet and there she went into dance mode, swaying those curves, moving her arms like flowers int he spring breeze, her feet caught her with ease with every leap or step she took. Making her way closer to him, to the bed she would tease his eyes to follow every curse the outfit accented for her, while her eyes remained trained on him.

Local Time:
Gracefully pulling her desk chair to the center of the room followed by snatching him off the bed to take a seat. This was certainly a fun change of pace, a private dance for her husband to be and he was loving every movement she made just for him. Her hands trailed over his bare chest and shoulders feeling the muscle before circling around to land in his lap, motioning her hips in a fashion of lap dance, teasing him to break her one rule of getting this special performance.

Local Time:
Her name being grunted out by his overwhelming excitement just by her body performing for him, possibly baiting him to show a more possessive side or testing his restrain. She continued on his lap, twirling around to face away from him, her ass pressing down into lap, grinding against him before she stood up to move away.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom