RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Watching the Show (Craze)

Local Time:
12:14 PM
Going to the door to slip on some shoes she pauses hearing him call out for her, hurrying back into the bedroom seeing him bracing against the bed frame. Kicking off her shoes she comes to his aid sitting him back down "Sorry, maybe we should wait a little bit, we have time the close at five" reassuring him as she finally allowed herself to sit next to him.

Local Time:
9:14 AM
“I’m sorry,” he breathed out, closing his eyes and grunting a little. “The medicine Takes most of the edge off but I still feel it for another hour so,” he explained further and sat back down, trying to calm his breathing. “Perhaps an online doctor’s visit might be better..” he suggested next.

Local Time:
Sitting more in the middle of the bed with her legs crossed she would look over to the laptop when he suggested online doctor, wondering if they would even allow it. He did grow up here, possibly his original doctor would still take an urgent appointment. Pulling her laptop off her night stand, opening it to the web browser to type in the client portal of the town office before sliding it over to him "if you remember your doctor, you can setup your own account and schedule a virtual visit" looking up to him with a smile, doing all she can to help him

Local Time:
He watched her and then as she gave him the laptop, he nodded to her, knowing exactly who his old doctor was. But before he could type, another sharp pain hit him and she could tell that perhaps she was approaching this wrong. “Fuck-“ he breathed out sharply, and glanced to her. “I’m sorry,” he tells her, pain in those gentle eyes of his.

Local Time:
Hoping this may work she watches him retract from the keyboard from another sharp pain, she had no right to his personal medical history "Why do you keep saying sorry" confused as to why his pain may come off as a burden. She was simply concerned and trying to understand what do to in aid "What else can I do to help?" asking a follow up question

Local Time:
The pain in his eyes made her heart ache, her need to help growing but he simply requested they just lay together in wait for his pain to melt away. She would close her laptop, moving it to the side so she could lie down beside him, be careful as she cuddled him, even running her fingers along his chest as a form of distraction for him.

Local Time:
She would see a faint blush rise on his cheeks from her words and she would then hear him rely on a soft voice, “And I love you..always remember that-“ he reiterated in her words but meant them just the same as she did for him. “And I’ll be here for you too, I promise” and he truly did intend to keep that.

Local Time:
Same words repeated but they were in his tone, his voice, his heart speaking to her which made her smile brightly, even attempting to hide her happiness by nuzzling her face into his side. So happy he was home, he was hers, even with his injury and experiences she would work with him every day. "Damn right" mumbles with a giggle.

Local Time:
Sensing his drowsiness she allows the sense of calmness to over take her, snuggling close as possible to him "That is why you came back to me even when you lost your memory" quietly speaking, even his subconscious wanted to return to his home, his family, his girl. She would very carefully sit up to fix his hair, smiling down to him "If I hear your apologize one more time, I'mma have to punish you" faking a serious tone for a moment. "Just talk to me and I can understand even if they are few works"

Local Time:
Laying back down she would rest at his side, listening to his snoring which made her smile, they had sleep overs but always respected boundaries, started off as separate rooms, he sleep on the couch while she had fallen asleep in his bed watching a movie. Now she could properly hold him, cuddle him, feel safe, all these thoughts drawing her into a nap.

Local Time:
( I mean the honor but she can be a prude since he is all she dreamt of being with)

Blinking as she sits back to avoid being smacked by his body, her eyes trailing down to the wet spot in his shorts "I..." she clears her throat "you were moaning in her sleep" seeing his erection outlining his clothing. She tore her eyes away, a blush growing to allow him a moment to settle himself for she was not always in the mood less he truly made the moves that he wanted her.

Local Time:
Licking her lips she knew this was a point in this relationship that she needed to show him that they belong to each other and she would please him when he needed or desired her. She would move to sit into his lap, reaching to remove her panties and them pull down his shorts and underwear "Here, let me please you then we can figure out dinner" purring in a seductive tone while her hand stroked his cock. Straddling his lap she would lean close to his face to nip at his lips to tease him.

Local Time:
Malakai was certainly caught off guard, especially to how she reacted. He then groaned softly as she began to stroke his cock, and he leaned back against the pillows when she leaned forward- his member already hard and standing attention for her. His cheeks were flushed and certainly showed Raya how flustered he was from this.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom