RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Watching the Show (Craze)

Local Time:
9:32 PM
Kissing him back she lets out a squeal of joy "I love you too, Malakai" as she took a breathe to think about this. She hopped out of his arms pacing for a moment now able to actually think about everything from last night to this morning. While the stove was still heating up she got a chair to set in front of the fridge where she climbed up to get to the cabinets above. She pulled out a box the size of her hand, standing there a few seconds "uh...so um...probably should have mentioned last night or...uh this morning" nervously speaking while she stepped off the chair. "I am not on any sort of birth control and we did not use protection..." in her hands was a plan B that she had just encase something happened. "h....honestly...I um...I don't want to..." biting her lips a little knowing this was a big topic for them after all them have gone through.

Local Time:
She shook her head seeming to grow more nervous by the second "I do...want a kid" swallowing down her nerves as she spoke, she was crazy but if they took him away again at least she would have a part of him with her at all times. Raya took a deep breath finally looking up to him "But um...I understand if you're not ready" adding that he had an opinion in this as well.

Local Time:
6:32 PM
His eyes widened as he finally realized, and then he suddenly grasped her hands, “No, no! I am ready, I’ve always been ready to have a family with you,” he said quickly, using a hand to brush hair out of her beautiful face. “I would love nothing more than to raise a family with you..”

Local Time:
Raya felt like a fool she had forgotten that but then again she thought he was dead, her hands gripping his to be sure he was actually here in front of her "y-yes, I remember that promise..." forcing herself to let go and head into the bedroom. She returned with the promise ring he gave her but after not receiving his letter for over a year she put it away in a box on her dresser "I had always wondered if this was a promise ring or an engagement ring" she commented

Local Time:
6:32 PM
He held her hands close to his, and then as she left and came back with the promise ring, he blushed a bit more than expected. “To be honest..at first it was meant as a promise ring..but I intended it to turn into an engagement ring up until I was able to afford a proper one-“ he explained himself.

Local Time:
Raising a brow to his reply, her eyes would instead widen as he got down on his knee "Oh..." her hands reaching to cover her mouth with awe at first speechless but knew the answer as her head nodded in a quick fashion. A few more seconds and she squealed "yes, yes!!" jumping up and down.

Local Time:
At last catching her breath while he would press his lips to the ring n her finger followed by an answer of telling his parents as soon as possible making her blush deeply at the thought of their reaction. She could not grow nay more red by his following suggestion "Breakfast still has not been served" pointing out as she slips from his grip. She got to work cracking the eggs, preparing their scrambled eggs with bacon the side.

Local Time:
A pout resided by his comment before a scoffed sounded "I use to burn food in the microwave, I have set many fired to learn how to cook" reassuring him as she set her little table up for them to eat. Feeling his eyes on her, she could not help wiggle her hips to jiggle her ass right in his line of sight.

Local Time:
"Why thank you!" grateful for his compliment and pleased to have gotten a reaction to her tease. She sat down with him before getting right back up to prepare her cat's breakfast of wet food on a lick mat. Finally she returned to begin munching away on warm scrambled eggs and crispy bacon.

Local Time:
Mid chew she would pause to look his direction with confusion then processed what he could use such a thing on but shrugged as she got up to the check her pantry. Returning to set the bottle in front of him as she sat back down "I do, usually for my pancakes though" teasing him a little.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom