RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Introductions Welcome New Users!

Local Time:
6:14 AM
Greetings traveler to the Roleplay Mansion!

I'm your host, Craze - and I look forward to starting new stories with you. So drop in and stay awhile. I'm sure anyone familiar with Xenforo's customization properties will find that the pen button
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
Located at the top of the page allows you to choose the backgrounds of the website. It has 10 unique background pictures to choose from!
Also, at the bottom of the page you'll find the paint icon
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
Which will allow you to change the banner- along with the color theme! Currently there are 3 banner options to choose from.

What we're all about:
  1. Mature Roleplaying: Any content that you write is meant for mature audiences only. Unless you specifically state in a thread you make to have minimal or no mature content, this website is where we can let our fantasies run wild.
  2. Any rp style is welcomed! We here mostly rp in third person, but if you prefer a different pov for your stories, don't be afraid to ask.

What we strive for:

A friendly community filled with endless stories that can take your writing to a new level! All of the staff members here have known each other for longer than 5 years, some even 11! We started out our days ages ago and it was decided on my part that I’d create something to gather a much larger community, hopefully one day we will have over 100 users-​

Also, go ahead and post a little about yourself following these guidelines
  1. Who you are, and how long have you been roleplaying?
  2. What’s your favorite genre of rp?
  3. What pov do you prefer to write in?
  4. If you’re a veteran rp poster, what is one tip you’d give to new rp’ers?
  5. **OPTIONAL: How did you find this website? (for website traffic info purposes only)

Anything else you’d like to discuss, take it to and post there!

Again, welcome to the Mansion, hope you enjoy your stay!
Hi, Im alex 24 years old from madrid been roleplaying for three years

Local Time:
6:14 AM
Hey,

My name is Alysandre and I start with RP here. I'm french, sorry for my bad English but I try to learn English.

I think my favorite subject of RP it's fantastic or mythical maybe mythology but I'm not sure because it's the first time I doing RP.

With the things I read in this Discussion, I can say, I write in Third person semi-passive.

And I discovered this site, when I search for a site for doing RP.

Post Scriptum: please can you use the non-binary pronoms. Thank

Local Time:
12:14 AM
Hi, everyone! I'm Rainydays, but y'all can call me Rain- or Day! I'm a 30-year old female IRL who loves to write, tell stories and read any and everything! While I just recently got a full-time job, I'm hoping to keep my creative passions alive and thought that joining the site here would help with that. New people=new idea's=new friends=new experiences, after all!
I've been writing for a little over a decade, so... maybe 10 or 11 years now? I started out on Yahoo!Chat/Groups, if that rings any bells for how old I am lol!

I'm open to writing almost any genre, though I haven't had much experience in fantasy.
My favorite, at the moment are:

~ Supernatural themes/creatures[Time travelers, demons, shapeshifters, vampires etc!]
~ Fandom's[I love K-drama, Anime, Manga, and cartoon themes as well as video games!]
~ Apocalyptic/Survival/End of the world
~ Soul mate troupes
~ Alpha/Omega/Beta
~ Modern school/college themes
~ Band/idol/music in general
~ MxM and FxF

..... And so much more! All you have to do, if I've caught your interest, is ask!

As for advice to newbies, all I have to say really is have fun out there! Roleplay has always been a means of relaxation for me, a way to unwind and let myself live out my daydreams. ^-^

Local Time:
Hello!
I'm ArmedCowgirl.. But, you can call me pretty much anything below or anything you can come up with :)
x-x Anna
x-x Cowgirl
x-x Cow
x-x Armed

I've been roleplaying for a little over 11 years now, and I'm good with pretty much anything role-play plot wise​

Local Time:
Hello! Name’s Max, I’ve roleplayed for about a year or two, I like most genres of rp’ing, including fantasy, romance, and adventure! I roleplay mostly in 3rd person, on random occasion I may do 1st just out of sheer lack of memory.😅 I wouldn’t consider myself a veteran RP’er though.

FaeWhisperer

I’m at my fucking ✧*̥˚limit*̥˚✧
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
9:14 PM
Hello!
I'm ArmedCowgirl.. But, you can call me pretty much anything below or anything you can come up with :)
x-x Anna
x-x Cowgirl
x-x Cow
x-x Armed

I've been roleplaying for a little over 11 years now, and I'm good with pretty much anything role-play plot wise​
Hello! Name’s Max, I’ve roleplayed for about a year or two, I like most genres of rp’ing, including fantasy, romance, and adventure! I roleplay mostly in 3rd person, on random occasion I may do 1st just out of sheer lack of memory.😅 I wouldn’t consider myself a veteran RP’er though.
Good to see new faces! My question is, how did y’all find us by chance? I’ve been working to make the reddit page recently, but I know my ads are still up :3

Local Time:
5:14 AM
Hiya people I’m professor bunbun or you can call me bunnie whichever fits you best! (Not a real professor :3) but the name sounds cooler! I’ve been roleplaying for like 4 years now? Especially nsfw rp 3: And I can rp in first or third person whichever suits you best! Send me a message and let’s get to know each other Dont be shy :33

Local Time:
Hello and good morning/evening wherever you are in the world! My name is Avid and I would love it if you'd call me that. Unless I tell you differently. That's just my personal choice. Here's a little about myself.

1. I have been roleplaying for around 10+ years now and I consider myself to be pretty literate.
2. My favorite genre of role play is anything with a good Romance Plot. I'm huge into Horror and Murder Mysteries as well. I'm more than willing to try something at least once. :)
3. I do prefer to write in Third Person because I do find it to be a lot easier to do instead of in First Person.
4. What advice would I give to a new writer? Just keep writing. If you think your writing is horrible that's perfectly fine. I used to be in your shoes! I just kept at it and I pushed myself to the literate writer I am today! Don't be scared to reach out for help as well. It won't hurt to ask questions along the way.
5. I did find the website by a google search because I couldn't sleep and I needed something to do.

So I think I've pretty much covered everything I can think of. Don't be scared to message me about getting some stories going! I can't wait to meet all of you and create beautiful stories together!

-Avid

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Hiya people I’m professor bunbun or you can call me bunnie whichever fits you best! (Not a real professor :3) but the name sounds cooler! I’ve been roleplaying for like 4 years now? Especially nsfw rp 3: And I can rp in first or third person whichever suits you best! Send me a message and let’s get to know each other Dont be shy :33
Hello and good morning/evening wherever you are in the world! My name is Avid and I would love it if you'd call me that. Unless I tell you differently. That's just my personal choice. Here's a little about myself.

1. I have been roleplaying for around 10+ years now and I consider myself to be pretty literate.
2. My favorite genre of role play is anything with a good Romance Plot. I'm huge into Horror and Murder Mysteries as well. I'm more than willing to try something at least once. :)
3. I do prefer to write in Third Person because I do find it to be a lot easier to do instead of in First Person.
4. What advice would I give to a new writer? Just keep writing. If you think your writing is horrible that's perfectly fine. I used to be in your shoes! I just kept at it and I pushed myself to the literate writer I am today! Don't be scared to reach out for help as well. It won't hurt to ask questions along the way.
5. I did find the website by a google search because I couldn't sleep and I needed something to do.

So I think I've pretty much covered everything I can think of. Don't be scared to message me about getting some stories going! I can't wait to meet all of you and create beautiful stories together!

-Avid
Nice to meet you both!! If y’all are open to an rp don’t hesitate to message me directly!

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Hi new member here, I'm a guy in his early30s from europe with a good rp experience, looking for new rp partners!
Nice to meet someone new! Glad to have you here :3 I am open for rps so if you have any ideas just let me know by messaging me directly!

Solomon

Local Time:
11:14 PM
Howdy I'm Solomon, I have been into role play for a little more than 8 years and enjoy trying new any new ones, I enjoy using whatever POV my partner at the times uses and even enjoy switching it a bit at times in order to go into detail a bit better. I have learned the best way to enjoy a good rp is to not cling to one story too hard but enjoy the improv.

Local Time:
10:14 PM
  1. Hej, I'm Pillow. I've been RPing for a little over a decade now.
  2. I enjoy most scenes and scenarios, but take a special enjoyment of mundane RP (Working, making dinner, taking classes, etc.)
  3. I write in third person with either past or present tense
  4. I can't speak for this specific community, but if there's one thing I've learned its to not get wrapped up in your head. We're ALL nerds playing make believe. Don't let yourself fret over being stupid or bad. We all have dumb ideas or make foolish choices. We all were bad once.
  5. I found this website by scrying my ex girlfriend as she drew a summoning circle for [INSERT EVIL DEITY HERE] and traded my favourite bra that she STOLE FROM ME... Ahem As she then traded my bra for a cupcake that served as her contract to collect my immortal soul with only a soup spoon and a ball of twine. (I searched up RP communities in GW2 and wound up here.)

TuesdayAfterNext

Based on a true story.
Local Time:
  • Who you are, and how long have you been role-playing?
    • Heyo! I've been role-playing since I've was a kid, mainly through ttrpgs. My improv storytelling soon turned to writing and I've role-played across a number of platforms.
  • What’s your favorite genre of rp?
    • Crime, apocalypse, fantasy, cyberpunk, and supernatural. Across all periods of time; one-shot and long-form alike.
  • What point of view do you prefer to write in?
    • Third person present.
  • If you’re a veteran rp poster, what is one tip you’d give to new rp’ers?
    • Indulge yourself! Role-playing is a fantasy, not a job!

Last edited:
  • Who you are, and how long have you been roleplaying?
  • Hello there. Nice to meet you all. :) You can call me Vis if you’d like.
  • fantasy.
  • What pov do you prefer to write in?
  • usually third person.
  • Try to give detail. It doesn’t have to be a lot, but if you think someone would question it, write it.
  • **OPTIONAL: How did you find this website? (for website traffic info purposes only)
  • I was just bored and looking around google. :)

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
  • Who you are, and how long have you been roleplaying?
  • Hello there. Nice to meet you all. :) You can call me Vis if you’d like.
  • fantasy.
  • What pov do you prefer to write in?
  • usually third person.
  • Try to give detail. It doesn’t have to be a lot, but if you think someone would question it, write it.
  • **OPTIONAL: How did you find this website? (for website traffic info purposes only)
  • I was just bored and looking around google. :)
Nice to meet a new face! I'm so glad you found us. We may seem like a dead site, but we are slowly gaining a massive cul-coughs following! It's a dream come true honestly. I'm the one who runs everything here so don't be afraid to ask/reach out about certain bugs/questions you may have. Also, we'd love it if you join our discord! It's very small right now and pretty much a ghost town, but with more sign ups, hopefully we can become discoverable on discord communities as well and have more people find us that way

Hah! Thank you. :) I’m glad there’s some friendly faces here as well. I typically don’t use discord since it’s a little too complex for me, but I may try it out. Thank you for the suggestion. And of course, I’d love to join your cult- I mean- ✨community.✨

Kasumi

ヽ(・∀・)ノ
Local Time:
Hello! Call me Kasumi! I'm 31 years old and I found the site through the website toprpgsites.com. I go by she/her and he/him. I've been roleplaying for about 20+ years, a very long time~! I have a preference for MxM pairings and plots. I love dark, horror stuff, but also sweet, lighthearted roleplays! I have some characters I highly favor and almost always can be seen playing; apologies for this! I just love to torment my boys. They're major comforts to me, hehe. I get the most inspiration from them. I'll fill out more information in my request thread so check it out! Once I put it up. xD

I hope to play soon~.

Also may I say, it is eye opening to see someone much older than me thriving even with multiple pronouns. As a trans male, I can say that it’s comforting knowing there’s still other people like me out there. I was beginning to get worried that I was the only one. XD

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom