- Nov 8, 2023
Hello! I go by opossum and use they/them pronouns! I'm new here, but I've been roleplaying for almost 10 years now!
Welcome Traveler to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. If you fancy some roleplay, don't hesitate to sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.
Hi, Im alex 24 years old from madrid been roleplaying for three yearsGreetings traveler to the Roleplay Mansion!
I'm your host, Craze - and I look forward to starting new stories with you. So drop in and stay awhile. I'm sure anyone familiar with Xenforo's customization properties will find that the pen buttonLocated at the top of the page allows you to choose the backgrounds of the website. It has 10 unique background pictures to choose from!You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
Also, at the bottom of the page you'll find the paint iconWhich will allow you to change the banner- along with the color theme! Currently there are 3 banner options to choose from.You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
What we're all about:
- Mature Roleplaying: Any content that you write is meant for mature audiences only. Unless you specifically state in a thread you make to have minimal or no mature content, this website is where we can let our fantasies run wild.
- Any rp style is welcomed! We here mostly rp in third person, but if you prefer a different pov for your stories, don't be afraid to ask.
What we strive for:
A friendly community filled with endless stories that can take your writing to a new level! All of the staff members here have known each other for longer than 5 years, some even 11! We started out our days ages ago and it was decided on my part that I’d create something to gather a much larger community, hopefully one day we will have over 100 users-
Also, go ahead and post a little about yourself following these guidelines
- Who you are, and how long have you been roleplaying?
- What’s your favorite genre of rp?
- What pov do you prefer to write in?
- If you’re a veteran rp poster, what is one tip you’d give to new rp’ers?
- **OPTIONAL: How did you find this website? (for website traffic info purposes only)
Anything else you’d like to discuss, take it to and post there!
Again, welcome to the Mansion, hope you enjoy your stay!
I'm ArmedCowgirl.. But, you can call me pretty much anything below or anything you can come up with
I've been roleplaying for a little over 11 years now, and I'm good with pretty much anything role-play plot wise
Good to see new faces! My question is, how did y’all find us by chance? I’ve been working to make the reddit page recently, but I know my ads are still up :3Hello! Name’s Max, I’ve roleplayed for about a year or two, I like most genres of rp’ing, including fantasy, romance, and adventure! I roleplay mostly in 3rd person, on random occasion I may do 1st just out of sheer lack of memory. I wouldn’t consider myself a veteran RP’er though.
Hiya people I’m professor bunbun or you can call me bunnie whichever fits you best! (Not a real professor :3) but the name sounds cooler! I’ve been roleplaying for like 4 years now? Especially nsfw rp 3: And I can rp in first or third person whichever suits you best! Send me a message and let’s get to know each other Dont be shy :33
Nice to meet you both!! If y’all are open to an rp don’t hesitate to message me directly!Hello and good morning/evening wherever you are in the world! My name is Avid and I would love it if you'd call me that. Unless I tell you differently. That's just my personal choice. Here's a little about myself.
1. I have been roleplaying for around 10+ years now and I consider myself to be pretty literate.
2. My favorite genre of role play is anything with a good Romance Plot. I'm huge into Horror and Murder Mysteries as well. I'm more than willing to try something at least once.
3. I do prefer to write in Third Person because I do find it to be a lot easier to do instead of in First Person.
4. What advice would I give to a new writer? Just keep writing. If you think your writing is horrible that's perfectly fine. I used to be in your shoes! I just kept at it and I pushed myself to the literate writer I am today! Don't be scared to reach out for help as well. It won't hurt to ask questions along the way.
5. I did find the website by a google search because I couldn't sleep and I needed something to do.
So I think I've pretty much covered everything I can think of. Don't be scared to message me about getting some stories going! I can't wait to meet all of you and create beautiful stories together!