RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Your Blood...It's Intoxicating (Brit)

Local Time:
1:03 AM
Whilst he wasn't with her, she'd find another skimpy outfit with a note on it, that said My sweet little wolf, I await you in my throne room... Wear what you wish, but I would prefer this... or nothing... as well as a little flourished kiss at the end. Clearly, he loved to see her body, and in honesty the outfit was not much more than nudity anyway...

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

Local Time:
5:03 PM
Sophia blushed at the outfit, and the note. She then went to put the outfit on, and then headed her way to the throne room- before she was stopped by a couple of vampire women, obviously who had just been in an orgy with others, but her master's scent wasn't on them. Her ears pinned back as they began to corner her. "Hmph, why would our Lord pick up a stray?" one scrutinized her- and then another chimed in, "It's the blood moon, he has foolish desires he wants to explore.."

Local Time:
A third in the group made a tutting sound "It's fine. He'll come to his senses now the blood moon is over, and I'm sure she'll be nothing more than a mutt he once fucked." She laughed, even as the three moved away and let Sophia pass towards her masters room... When she arrived, she'd find him sat alone, a group of women in outfits similar, but less exposing than hers lounging around his throne as he just focused on her, licking his lips when he saw her.

Local Time:
Sophia was embarrassed to say the least, but composed herself when she saw her master, walking towards him and letting her tail flick slowly behind her. "You summoned me, Master?" she asked, watching the other women give her glares. She had been the only one that was fucked on the night of the blood moon- certainly it had been a touchy subject, especially when male vampires solidify a woman being their queen during the blood moon.

Local Time:
"I did. Sit yourself with me" He instructed her, even as she'd notice the design of the throne was set up so she'd be placed directly between his legs, exactly in the right spot to give a blowjob, assuming he gave that command. As she walked across, he looked her up and down, licking his lips again before speaking again "I'm glad you chose to wear that... Although, I almost wish you'd chosen the third option..."

Local Time:
She blushed brightly from his words, feeling truly embarrassed for the first time. Sure she had loved to flaunt her beauty and body around camp, but..this was different, this man..he actually took an interest in her. Of course she was missing home, she couldn't deny this plush, lavish life was far better than her den.

Local Time:
He smirked at her blush, noting the attraction of her warm blood raising to the surface "Mmm... I could do with a snack... You wouldn't mind me taking some blood, hmm?" Before she could reply he'd leant in and was gently biting into her neck, drawing some of her sweet vitae into his mouth.

Local Time:
And moan more she did, spirits... "I-" she began again, "Are you sure-you still-" she moaned in between her words, "Still want to-" she was meaning to ask if he wanted her still to be apart of his harem. But of course, out of all of the women she did particularly shine the brightest, and taste the sweetest..

Local Time:
She blushed from his words, flicking her tail out lightly, "I just hope I won't-" she paused and glanced to the other women there, "Won't be in the way.." what..what made her say something like this? Perhaps she wasn't used to all the attention. She had constantly thrown herself out there in the pack but never once had she had anyone pay her any mind..until now.

Local Time:
(Sophia: Somebody fuck me!
Also Sophia: I... I didn't expect to actually be fucked, now what do I do?!)

"Of course you won't..." He laughed softly "You'll be lifted up by me so I can fuck you when and where I want... Infact, I'd love to do that now..." He gripped her hips and lifted her up so he could line her slit up with his cock "Are you ready to be bred?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom