RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Your Blood...It's Intoxicating (Brit)

Local Time:
2:41 PM
As he pulled her up on his length, she squirted out and around onto his groin, crying out as she could feel his venom entering her bloodstream while he drank from her as well. She went back down with a lewd squelch, her face turning to one of immense pleasure and satisfaction..

(the ahegao face..)

Local Time:
Sophia didn’t had to be told twice, and she leaned into his surprisingly comforting embrace and began to drift off. Her ears flicking slightly as she did, dreaming of nothing.

The other women in his harem couldn’t help but turn their noses up at Sophia- the mutt smell burned their nostrils it almost wanted to make them gag.

Local Time:
Sophia slept pretty well, soon becoming deadweight in Maladict’s arms. The young woman though barely weighed anything, and would be easy to move back to her room or his chambers, whichever he preferred.

The other women were on standby though, knowing to follow their master whenever he wanted them to and they figured he would ask them to come with him like always, hoping to have some attention from him.

Local Time:
The girl with scarlet hair was a human, but that didn’t make it any less of her to have her own jealousy, something that plagues every harem whenever the lord chose his future queen. But Sophia’s future wasn’t solidified yet and perhaps Lilith could have a chance to be by Maladict’s side.

Once in the chambers, Lilith looked to Maladict as he laid the wolf down in his bed. She wondered what was going on through his head but didn’t dare speak up.

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
10:41 PM
As Lilith slumped, Mala tapped her forehead and used a sleep spell, linking when she’d wake to when Sophia would. And when they did, they’d find themselves tied together in a 69 as Mala spoke “Ah, good morning girls… I’ve got a challenge, the first of you two to make the other cum gets to ride me first.”

Local Time:
Sophia was surprised to say the least, and her ears laid back slightly from Maladict’s orders. She was also surprised that there was a new human woman here- but why… she certainly thought she was the favorite..perhaps she was wrong.

Lilith didn’t have to be told twice. She knew what she had to do to win the Lord’s affections, as was instructed to her by his father- who was very upset that one of his sons had taken a werewolf for his queen, so she was out in here in hopes of being turned and taking that position. Surely though, Maladict had no clue, and it was to stay that way.

Local Time:
He watched them both, smirking a little to Sophia’s reaction before licking his lips as Lilith started to lap at the slit in front of her face. Of course, what Lilith didn’t know was he was well aware of the fact his father had planted her into the harem, after all she was almost exactly his type In appearance with her red hair and large chest. He didn’t know why, of course, but he knew enough to be wary.

Local Time:
(I hope you’re fine with the idea of Maladict and Kazimir being brothers, which also means Carrack and Adam, and the triplets are cousins :3)

Sophia couldn’t help but moan from Lilith’s actions, soon cumming- mostly against her will. She didn’t like this, no, she’d prefer Maladict to be the one helping her cum, not some mere human.

Lilith was satisfied that she made the werewolf cum, it also meant that she was able to ride Maladict now, and have most of his attentions.

Local Time:
(But… Carrack is Sophia’s son….? Adam is the son of the alpha, who’s brother to both Sophia and Naomi…)

Lilith moaned out hotly, loving this feeling from her master- hoping that she could win more of his attentions to the point where Sophia would become pretty much nothing more than a mere pet.

Local Time:
(I… right yeah. Derp)

But as Lilith moaned, she’d suddenly hear Maladicts voice hissing in her ear “So, why did my father send you?” He asked, even as he continued to fuck her ass, the feeling becoming more painful as he moved her around, using what she’d thought was a reward as an interrogation device.

Local Time:
She gasped out in pain, groaning softly as Maladict began to interrogate her. “Y-You- Your father?” She asked, trying to feign innocence. “He didn’t send me for anything..!” She exclaimed, which was mostly true.

Either way Maladict wouldn’t have enough time to interrogate Lilith, given that his brother and his new queen were stopping by for a little while, as they were on their way to a honeymoon spot- where a silver moon would rise, where werewolves take their forever mates- just like how vampires used the blood moon..

Local Time:
Lilith gasped out audibly, and she glanced to Sophia- swallowing nervously. This certainly wasn’t what she had planned. She did hope that the other plan in motion to hurt him, would still take in affect..

Sophia watched, her ears laid back as she merely saw him fucking Lilith for his own enjoyment. She didn’t pick up on anything said, as that was the way Maladict wanted it and had it spelled to be so.

Local Time:
Maladict did as he said he would to Lilith, chaining her to the wall and leaving her unsatisfied as he turned to Sophia “I’m sorry, my dear, but my brother is visiting and we must prepare. But have no fear, I’ll satiate you soon enough.” He then redressed her, choosing a dress of thin scarlet silk that clung to her curves. It would be considered decent at a nobles table, but only just.

Local Time:
Mala had Sophia sat beside him, much the same as Kazimir had Naomi, the two wolves dressed with great differences, Sophia in her crimson dress and Naomi in ‘traditional’ werewolf dress of leather covering curves and little else. Mala merely greeted his brother with a smile, gesturing to the food “Do dig in, brother. And your Werewolf may as well.”

Local Time:
Naomi huffed a little. She wasn’t just some ‘werewolf’ anymore, but figured Kazimir would tell Maladict that next. She then glanced over to Sophia, wondering why she was hiding her true self.

The two brothers would converse over their father, and how worrisome he had become given recent quarrels with the northern wolf pack (not Sophia’s or Naomi’s pack)- making the vampire’s existence far more harder to live in peace..

Local Time:
Sophia couldn’t help herself and she slammed her cup down, “What do you mean like yours?” She looked at both of the brothers. “The packs are only like that because of your kind taking us for your own personal toys!” She huffed, crossing her arms. Due to the silver moon rising soon- her emotions would be heightened and she was far more feisty than she had previously let on.

Naomi stared at her sister, knowing it wasn’t that way with her and Kazimir but clearly..Sophia felt something for Maladict and perhaps he was too blind to see.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom