RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Your Blood...It's Intoxicating (Brit)

Local Time:
9:10 AM
She gasped lightly, going over and touching the fabric of the dresses. She had cleaned herself up by now, and he would see her look at him. She was hiding her wolf ears and tail now, probably because it wasn’t custom to have a werewolf in their presence here at the coven.

She grabbed a dress and had him help her put it on and lace it.

“How do I look?” She asked, twirling around a bit.
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

Local Time:
5:10 PM
He tilted his head, turning to her and shaking his head "Only if you want... Why don't we go have a look at what they have, hmm? Find exactly what you want to wear?" And when they got there, she'd find all sorts of things that lured her in, from dresses that covered everything to loincloths and bras that covered basically nothing.

Local Time:
She decided to go in the middle, something that left to be desired but otherwise showed pretty much all of her curves. As she wore the item, it would seem she looked much more than just a simple harem girl. She could have been mistaken for his bride, but she didn’t know that.

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

Local Time:
She gave a small squeak of surprise as he lifted her up, and she blushed a bit when he took her back to his chambers.

Sitting on his bed all pretty, she looked to him with round doe eyes. “Kaz..I’m not sure how harems work but..if I’m correct, your queen will get most of your attention, right?” She asked, noting that she wasn’t meant to be his queen, like in her dreams..she just hoped..he’d say fuck it to the arrangement and marry her instead under the blood moon- but that was her just hoping. He wouldn’t actually do that..

Local Time:
5:10 PM
He gave her a kiss, before nodding slowly "That is true... But that doesn't mean you won't get a good amount. After all, a good Harem girl is always ready to play." He told her, pushing her down a bit so he was over the top of her "And that's especially true when they're so unique... Do you know just how few werewolves become part of Vampire Harems? It wouldn't surprise me if my Queen wants to play with you just as much as I do... Now, let me see your tail."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom