RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Your Blood...It's Intoxicating (Brit)

Local Time:
9:37 AM
Settling down, she looked up at him, her nose pink from crying. Sniffling she looked a bit embarrassed, “I’m sorry Kaz, I don’t mean to…bring you into this,” she said softly. Then she frowned a little, “Kaz…my..my sister, Sophia…she might be subjected to the same fate,” she spoke, clearly forgetting how Sophia treated her.

Local Time:
She stood with him, leaning on him for support as she entered the extravagant bathroom, completely unaware she was in Kazimir’s quarters.

At the tub, when the water was running, she looked to him, a soft flush on her cheeks. “Kaz-“ she began, wondering if he would do something. She hated that she had been touched by another male, she had always desired Kazimir but knew he was destined for another- someone who hailed from the neighboring coven, so they could have an alliance.

Local Time:
5:37 PM
Kaz turned his head to her as she spoke, tilting his head a little "Naomi? What is it?" He asked, even as he gently helped her to undress, turning away to give her privacy when she was down to just her underwear. If she asked, he'd leave the room, no questions asked. But for now, he just wanted her to be safe.

Local Time:
“Oh- I uhm,” she hesitated and bit her lip gently. “Can..can you help me bathe?” She asked, knowing she was flustered already. She didn’t know how to respond honestly, and with the dreams she had had of him not helping either… but she knew that wouldn’t translate in real life. Would it?

Local Time:
When she felt him done with the main parts, she opened her eyes, looking to him. “Kazimir…you…you can wash me there too..” she tells him next, a flush deep on her cheeks, wanting to feel his fingers on her slit…wanting to cover her body with Kazimir’s touch versus the male who had harmed her.

Local Time:
"I... If you are certain, Naomi." He responded slowly, his hands moving down her body to do as she wished, cleaning her body of the traces the male had left. But Kazimir was careful as he did so, and his touch was hesitant, almost like he expected her to immediately scream and tell him to back off as he did it.

Local Time:
She waited till he was finished and she laid back in the tub, her breasts floating and resting at the top of the water.

She looked to him, biting a little on her lip. “I’m..im sorry Kazimir,” she began, giving a small sigh. “It’s just…he took something of mine I don’t think I can get back,” she mentioned, unaware that his blood could heal her purity.

Local Time:
She shifted forward, going forth and drawing towards the edge, looking at his face. “Is…is that so?” She asked, her eyes lingering on his neck slightly.

She swallowed slowly. “I don’t drink much blood but..could..could I take some of yours to heal myself?” She asked, her voice hushed. She then blushed at her question. “I didn’t want my purity to be stolen by him, I wanted..y-“ she coughed. “I wanted someone else..someone I love,” she states next.

Local Time:
He nodded to her words "I understand." He seemed to have missed her near slip, even as he bit his wrist and held it forward to her, letting her take as much as she needed to restore her purity. Of course, what they'd both be unaware of was the way his blood would interact with her attraction to him.

Local Time:
She gingerly took his wrist, putting it to her lips and digging her fangs into his bite mark slowly.

She moaned at the taste, his blood making her body warm up- hot from the desire laying underneath her heart that she was trying to fight.

But what she wouldn’t account was how her venom would interact with Kazimir..there had to be some attraction for her- they had been friends for a while, but..besides her dreams, they had never previously slept with one another.

Local Time:
Kazimir gave a soft gasp as her venom entered his blood stream, even as he could feel her body warming next to him, his own was locking onto her, the feral side of his nature coming out and wanting to take the soft female infront of it, wanting to dominate and breed her curvy form "Na... Naomi... You... are so attractive..."

Local Time:
Naomi finished and pulled back, her lips stained with his blood. She flushed deeper at his words. “You’re just as attractive..” she mentioned shyly. She then slowly stood, water glistening off her body. “Kaz…my purity is healed…please…take it,” she asked, pausing in her words. Unsure if that’s what he wanted, but her pheromones were oh so sweet and tempting.

Local Time:
He licked his lips and moved towards her, growling softly as he inhaled a deep breath of her pheromones "If that is what you wish, Naomi..." He murmured, sweeping her up and heading for his bed, lying her atop it and looking down at her, his eyes never leaving her body as he stripped off to reveal his large member, already primed for her.

Local Time:
She laid in his bed, her legs already opened up for his waiting cock- and she looked down his body to see it. “Kazimir…I want to be yours…please,” she asked a bit firmer now, her slit wets- but that ever so slightly trace of the other male lingered. Touching Kazimir’s Naomi…he would pay dearly.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom