RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Cherishing the Master Mind

Local Time:
12:48 PM
As she braced herself against him, the tension of her legs keeping them together, Wesker began to move, thrusting up into her and sliding her against him, the sweet sensation of her warmth making her captain bring his head against hers. "You've made me do this twice in a morning, Dear Heart" he whispered

Local Time:
From a brutal pace to one slow and precise, she felt her walls clenching hard on his cock. She whines lowly, panting as she watches him nuzzling and kiss into her small hands. Her palm cups his cheek, feeling the defined jawline and cheekbone. "Oh Wesker...I...lov-" She began before she felt her body twitch in pleasure.

Local Time:
Eyes open clearly as she saw him stare directly into her eyes, his thrust slow and deep. Making her feel every vein and shape he had to offer. She was panting softly, swallowing a nervous breath. It was true. She did yearn for him. "I love you..." She whispers, the shower head still running water as she looks up at him.

Local Time:
Wesker looked her in the eyes, leaning in and kissing her deeply at her admission, pressing her back flush to to the wall as his member throbbed and pulsed, starring to shoot his load into her as he matched her kisses, his hands squeezing her hips.

Last edited:
Local Time:
Once the rush died down, Wesker drew back from the kiss, starting to lift Rylie up, slipping her off of him gently. He brought her down to the earth, his arms stable around her in case she needed to regain her strength and balance. He could have stayed with her like this all day, pleasantly distracted by his favored rookie.

Local Time:
Rylie was panting slightly, stumbling a bit as her feet touches the shower floor. Her hips hurt slightly and she felt the trickle of his seed running down her leg. She glances up to see him panting as well, holding her close as the shower continue to ran in the back. Reaching up, she cups his cheek, seeing his icy blue eyes stare at her.

Local Time:
"I can do those...if the streets don't get any ideas" He said chuckling slightly as he picked up his sunglasses and started to put them in slowly. "I should be back around 6 pm." He added as he started to move forward, planning a kiss on her cheek before starting to make for the door.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom