RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Crossed Love (Knight_of_None)

RhysTheFirebird

Low Inspo- Sorry if I Take Forever to Reply <3
Top Monthly Poster
Lyrin watched the interaction between Billy and his mother with a slight smile. He rolls his eyes slightly, "Like I said. He'd crush me. Two tackles in and I was sure I was going to bruise. I playing Basketball for a reason. No contact." He points at Billy, "I am never helping you with your tackles again." He grins slightly.

His gaze flicked to Billy's father, his green eyes dimming slightly. He takes a breath and then swallows, "My parents died on the night of a big game. I caused my team to lose it, and then three more games after that. I was kicked off the team after that. . . I decided to focus on my studies." He picks up his fork, fidgeting with it. He could remember his coach's words, blaming Lyrin for his decline in focus. Blaming him for letting the grief overcome him like that. When, really, Lyrin should have been benched during that time, he shouldn't have been playing.

Kia brought a hand over her mouth. "Oh-I'm so sorry for your loss-that's absolutely- I couldn't imagine-" she said hardly able to truly express the pain that it would bring upon her. Her husband put a hand over hers. "I didn't know, and I'm sorry that happened." He agreed gently.

Billy shifted forward. "Thats why football should be on the list, you can usethe stored up energy in yiur chicken legs." He said

(XD Billy: how do I change this topic...got it!)

RhysTheFirebird

Top Monthly Poster
(XDD)

Lyric drops his gaze for a moment, swallowing, “Thank you. . .” He murmurs, clearing his throat. He blinks once and looks at Billy.

“Seriously? Hell no! I’m not doing that.” He rolls his eyes, “If I ever get back into sports, it’s basketball. One, because I’m good at it, and two, so I can wipe the floor with Zack’s face.”

He crosses his arms.

"If you don't even have to get tackled! You could be a waterboy." Billy said smirking at him, proving his elbow on the table. "Or maybe a manager, to save your little bird bones"

"William, be nice." His father cut in, making his son grunt. "And elbows off the table!" He reminded as his mother lifted the lids off the pots. "Our first course is simple Spaghetti, whole wheat pasta, homemade sauce, with a side od salad!" She said as Billy lifted his arms off the table.

RhysTheFirebird

Top Monthly Poster
Lyrin glared at Billy, “Or, I can do basketball.” He repeated, shaking his head.

“I ainn’t gonna be your water boy, be your own water boy.” He rolls his eyes, “And these ‘bird legs’ can take and give a lot. I’m pretty sure I can run you to the ground.”

Lyrin looks at the food, his brow bunching slightly. “Looks good.” He smiles slightly.

Last edited:
Billy leaned forward but whatever he was planning to retort with, he hesitated as his father looked at him. "Mm. If you had the speed you thought, you wouldn't be as roughed up as you look." He said as he sat back. "Boys, you can test your skills later hm? Dig in!" Kia said clapping her hands together as she offered out the serving spoons to Lyrin first.

Billy sighed. "Sorry." He grumbled as he folded his arms.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom