RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
8:17 PM
Derek groans as he continues pounding into Kalin. His cock was starting to ache with a dire need to cum. He wanted to change things up a bit though. He wasn't going to let himself cum until Kalin said he could. "Ah fuck! Now it's your turn Kalin. You're going to control when I'm allowed to cum."

Local Time:
"Then you better be ready to have my fucking you all night, because im nit cumming until you say 'cum for me Derek'." He gritted his teeth and pushed Kalin's legs back even further as he stood up slightly, angling himself almost completely above Kalin as he continued to ram his cock inside. He didn't care if he would have to ask Kalin himself is he coukd cum, he was waiting until he had permission.

Local Time:
Derek groaned as Kalin pleaded with him. He loved how Kalin sounded whenever they were together like this. He reached down and lightly tugged on each nipple clamp, teasing the sensitive flesh as he continued to ram his cock inside his sweet young male. "Thays right Kalin, just enjoy everything I have to give you."

Local Time:
"Then I'll fill you over and over again Kalin." Derek leaned over and wrapped his arms around Kalin as he continued to his rough assault on Kalin's ass. He was panting and moaning right into Kalin's ear as he got closer and closer.

After a just a few minutes, all of Derek's muscles flexed as he groaned loudly and filled Kalin with his thick, hot cum. His thrusts slowed gradually as he milked out ever drop of semen into Kalin's body. His hold on Kalin remained strong and firm as he buried his face into the crook of Kalins neck and shoulder, panting as he caught his breath.

Local Time:
Derek huffed out a breathless laugh as he sat up and removed the collar and clamps from Kalin, making sure to be very gentle as he opened the clamps to release Kalins nipples. They were now a darker red color from the pinching, making them even more sensitive. "Don't worry, I have one last small thing for us to enjoy together."

Derek carefully lifted Kalin like a bride and carried him back upstairs and into the bathroom. Once there Derek placed Kalin in a nice, hot, lavender scented bath before climbing in behind him. He gently held Kalin's shoulder as he guided the other to lean back against his chest.

Local Time:
10:17 PM
Kalin watched Derek take the clamps off and smiles slightly at the larger man. He leas against Derek as the man caries them to his bedroom and then the bathroom, where a hot bath was already prepared. He nestles into Derek the moment the other pulls him close and closes his eye, relaxing.

Local Time:
Derek smiled and picked up a soft luffa and used it the pour water over Kalin's shoulders. He watched the water trickled down the young male's body admiring how innocent he looked. Derek leaned his head down and kissed the side of Kalin's head as he reached over and turned on the jets for the tub. "Woukd you like to do this with me more often Kalin?"

Local Time:
Derek chuckled and poured some body wash onto the luffa before gently washing Kalin's exposed skin, taking extra care around other's sore nipples. He wanted to share more moments like this with Kalin, especially now that they were going to be an official couple.

Wanting to be a little playful, Derek pick up a little bit of the soapy bubbles and tapped them onto Kalin's nose.

Local Time:
"Yes I am, is that a problem baby?" Derek had never calles Kalin this before but it just felt right. He had never been able to give anyone a pet name until Kalin, someone who had now given two pet names to. Derek leaned closer trying to kiss Kalin again as he kept one arm wrapped around the young male's waist.

Local Time:
Derek growled and teasingly licked and sucked Kalin's finger while looking into the other's eyes. He didn't want the night to end just yet, but He knew Kalin was never the person to play hooky from work. He slowly pulled back from sucking on Kalin's fingers and smirked. "Alorght baby, let's get you into bed." Derek carefully stood while carrying Kalin before setting the young male down and grabbing a towel to dry him off with.

Local Time:
Derek chuckled and continued to dry odd Kalin before drying himself off. He couldn't deny that Kalin was right, he was unnaturally horny now that he had Kalin. Before this, Derek was fine with just quick, meaningless sex to kill out an urge. With Kalin though, there was a burning need to always leave Kalin in a state of ecstasy. "Onky for you baby...only for you."

Once they were both dried off, Derek picked Kalin up again and carried him to the massive, faux fur covered bed again. After tucking them both into the bed, Derek pulled Kalin close so they could cuddle and fall asleep in each other's arms.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom