RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Sci-Fi RP ~Lux in Tenebris~ (Brit)

Local Time:
12:56 PM
She pulled back from him, crossing her arms, “It’s not like I haven’t been through an assassination attempt before,” she spoke and Elebron would soon realize. Winning the affections of the princess would be harder than he thought, since it was very clear that she was afraid of him- well not so much that but she knew what he was capable of, so she was more wary than anything. And his narrative had changed? Why did he seem caring when he clearly held nothing but disdain for her?

(Oof XD)

Local Time:
8:56 PM
Elebron narrowed his eyes "I'm the one who saved you, all those times Faer." He muttered at her "I'm fully aware." He sighed, shaking his head "How far do you think you'd have gotten without me? You'd be lying dead on the floor of the ship, a knife in your gut. Or you'd be gift wrapped for the bastards who burned our world." He turned away "Whatever. Try and help someone, get spat at in return..."

Local Time:
“You know what I mean,” she spoke, watching him turn. “You’re the one who cut my throat to begin with.” She reminded Elebron, her eyes misting ever so slightly. “And to think, my most trusted confidant-“ those words would sting. Is that what she had thought of him? Trusted? Confided? Now he would understand her point of view, and how royally fucked up he did.

Local Time:
He winced a little, turning to her before grabbing said neck "Just feel lucky I stitched you back up, you ungrateful... No... What the fuck am I doing..." He let go, covering his face "Every reaction... Grah..." He walked off, punching a wall as he went, angry at himself more than anything.

Local Time:
She gasped as he grabbed her throat, the painful reminder that he would never change. She was surprised though he stopped himself. She just let him walk off, figuring it was best not to follow.

A servant of Ruevan had been watching, and he stepped forward. “You know, he doesn’t seem all that nice,” he pointed out and Faerwyn sighed. “He means well,” she murmured and the servant gave a small snort, “You’ll be lucky if Ruevan kills you first rather than him,” at least Ruevan would be quick about it, the servant felt that the man he watched walk away would enjoy torturing the poor girl.

Local Time:
Elebron sat on his bed, head in his hands as he just... broke. He broke down into tears as the stress he'd been hiding from, the pain he'd concealed finally slipped out into the waking world. He'd done so many things for the Royals, he'd been forced to leave his family to die, his brothers and parents given no chance to escape... The fact he hadn't just killed Faerwyn was a damned miracle.

Local Time:
Faerwyn frowned. “You don’t know that, he’s had to endure,” she cut herself off, sighing. If her father hadn’t forced things…told Elebron to protect her, instead of his family. She knew why he hated her, she knew. But she had no say in it, he just had everything twisted. Her father was the one to blame for the downfall of his people. Not Ruevan’s kind, just her father, a power hungry man.

Local Time:
Elebron just... sobbed. He wept and wept and wept, wishing he'd been stronger, just refused the king's orders, saved his family... But then he'd probably have just been put to death alongside them, for disobeying the royals. And... it was unfair to Faerwyn, that he blamed her, he knew. But he had to blame someone, else all that blame was piled on himself.

Local Time:
"Elebron, you're not a coward," She spoke, reaching her hand out onto his, the simple touch could make him sober up just a bit to realise.. "My father is the one who put you through all of that, remember? He..He was the one to order us to stay behind rather than flee," that would pique his interest at least. Her father was presumed dead, but if the princess had been presumed to be so, then what's to say her father wasn't?

Local Time:
“No, it wasn’t,” she spoke and then Elebron would have a flashback- seeing the king and hearing him barking orders, telling Elebron if he didn’t choose to protect the princess, then he would kill his family himself and make Elebron watch it. And then he would hear the king shout that we were going to stay and fight. They weren’t cowards.

Local Time:
Elebron dropped the gun and hunched over, sobbing again "I... Why didn't I just... I should have taken you and left... left the madman to his ravings..." He looked up at her, and in his eyes she would see all the pain, all the struggles he had been through, that had made him snap and attack her... and the care he truly had for her, that had lead him to try and restore her voice.

Local Time:
He looked at her, shaking his head "No. You shouldn't have." He reached out and gently took her hand "You don't deserve the blame for your fathers actions. I... I shouldn't have blamed you." He murmured, his tears drying up now as he looked into her eyes "I care about you. I have done for years... I just... never thought I could say it and not be put to death."

Local Time:
"I'm sorry... I... I developed a crush on you, about... about 6 months into when I first started guarding you..." He rubbed his eyes "It... It's still not gone. I just... it's eaten me up for years... If you don't... don't want me to stay, I'll go..." He told her, awkwardness in every syllable.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom