RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Sci-Fi RP ~Lux in Tenebris~ (Brit)

Local Time:
3:05 AM
Elebron frowned, leaning in and sitting on the bedside "Mmm... Destroy the rest of what, Princess?" he questioned her, even as memories that... weren't hers, would start come into her mind, of a happy life with Ruevan, who had, in those memories, done all he could to save her father from illness, tracking the only thing in the galaxy that could help down and recovering it... Was he... He couldn't be a monster... maybe she had the wrong memories after all...

Local Time:
3:05 AM
Elebron gasped when she told him of how he'd injured her, a look of horror on his face "I... I cannot... I would never..." He murmured, before continuing to listen to her, interjecting at points but waiting till the end to speak fully "I... That... I understand exactly why you were so out of sorts when you awoke, Princess."

Local Time:
7:05 PM
Elebron had fought Reuvan's men, but had been subdued to the point of having watch the bastard prince harm Faerwyn further than what the gunshot wound had did. Again, he had been powerless. But- before Reuvan could go any further, he dumped Elebron there, to watch the princess bleed out. Reuvan had then disappeared with the rest of his men, going to a separate ship, figuring that the royal would die out. He didn't have a need to marry her anymore he figured now, since she was taken out of the equation. He had no inkling though, that Elebron would try to save Faewryn.
-
Faewryn's body laid there under the auto-doctor, but the process took hours, and even as the skin on her scarred- he would feel a new rage boil in his blood, one for the dark prince.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom