RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Sci-Fi RP ~Lux in Tenebris~ (Brit)

Local Time:
10:12 AM
"Elebron- wait," she began, calling him back. "Can..Can you stay with me?" she said, feeling more comfortable if he stayed by her side like he had before. In truth, she was unsure of her feelings. knowing that her guard had been resentful of her in the past decade or so made her question a lot. She did remember one specific detail though. She had accidentally stumbled across him and another woman doing...things one time, and the woman's name closely resembled her own. Thankfully, Elebron never found out about that fact, as she had quickly exited as fast as she had gone in.

Local Time:
"Thank you," she spoke softly, settling back down so the robotic doctor could continue it's work on healing her. She stared at the white ceiling and heard the different beeps and drills of the surgical equipment. She then glanced to him, "And I'm not a princess anymore..please, call me by my first name." she asked, knowing she couldn't be a princess anymore to a dead race.

Local Time:
Her cheeks flushed ever so slightly at the thought, but she figured that thought wouldn't cross his mind. Even after their hands touched once more.

Unbeknownst to them though, The reason Ruevan had 'killed' the princess, is because he held the rest of their race captive. If their previous leaders were gone, they would be more submissive.

Local Time:
She gave a soft swallow, "And..how?" she asked, but figured he would try to reassure her doubts. Once the auto doctor completed, she was administered some pain killers and the relief washed over her body. Faewryn sat up, wincing ever so slightly at the tug of her scars. "Elebron-I-" she began but would need more rest. Perhaps putting her in one of the rooms for the rest of the 'night'.

Local Time:
As he picked her up, she barely weighed anything to him. She rested her head on his chest, and closed her eyes. The painkillers began to make her drowsy.

Once in a bed, she reached out for his arm, and tugged on it to come closer to her. "Lay with me," she murmured out groggily, nearly half asleep.

Local Time:
Her eyes fluttered momentarily from the kiss, but she didn't stir more than that. He hopefully would soon realize that, perhaps being in her presence wasn't that terrible anymore. Especially after the kiss he had just given her. Would it be wrong of him to think of kissing her when she was more awake? Perhaps in the 'morning'..

Local Time:
She blinked, receiving the food and eating slowly. "Good morning, Elebron" She replied back, leaning against the pillows. She wondered why he was being so sweet all of a sudden. Then remembered that he had mentioned his feelings before, and she was still unsure on where to go with them. But she did wish to explore the possibility....would he be okay with that? Especially deflowering her..

Local Time:
She flushed slightly as she requested the next sentence. "I know that I am of age and...never truly experienced my deflowering ceremony.." she flushed more, and searched his eyes after mentioning, "Do you think..?" A deflowering ceremony was exactly that, the royal losing her virginity to her betrothed. Common practice was it was to seal their bond before marriage. It was very sensual and intimate between both parties.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom