RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Anime RP Off to the Races (lord)

Local Time:
6:07 PM
Soft gasps sounded from her as he pushed his cock inch by inch into her welcoming warmth, even biting her lip to muffle her noise until he was settled at the hilt within her. She blinks up at him, smiling a little at his words of waiting a short time, allowing her to adjust before they start this off. Licking her lips, she pressed her forehead against his cheek, letting out a shaky breath she had been holding. "Okay...I am ready," she whispered with certainty, even shifting her hips toward him and to the sides to make him move inside her just a little; the shiver of pleasure coursed up her limbs and made her speechless.

Local Time:
Once she had given her permission, Beauty would find her master taking a strong yet oddly gentle grasp of her frame. as he began to lift the filly up and drop her against his own thrusts.
the sensation would be world's different then the first time she had been taken. this time it would be like a slight pain with a flush of pleasure, versus how it was all pain then pleasure with her prior intercourse.

Now the young milf to be was being used, and enjoyed. her own body feeling the sensation of how her master filled her. lifting and dropping her with ease, as if the seductive looking filly was a slight as a feather. however
rough he was, his actions were equally gentle with her. The two were together in this little hide away just for them. all the more she would soon feel how he playfully licked and kissed at her nipples
as he bounced the lover in training. yet more then that, his one hand would playfully move to tease the base of her tail. the one who could dictate if he was doing to much, to reduce his action or take even more would be Beauty herself.

Local Time:
Was but a moment he allowed before his grasp on her frame grew more firm and direct, lifting her body up then down upon his love rod. Moans would erupt from her, pleasure coursing through her veins once his size perfectly fit her tightly yet lubed walls. Her hands would grip his arms to keep her balance, a smile on her lips while he would play with her chest making such lewd noises between nipples. Her lips would part, her tongue hanging out from her mouth as his fingers would tease on her tail, the base so sensitive it drove her crazy. "Yes, master," she called out to him for more.

Local Time:
As she called out, Victor began to move the filly with more gusto. the echo of their bodies slowly growing with each impact. her flesh almost flawless, as her master made the young milf
to be, a wonderful sight of carnal delight. his own actions giving her more pleasure then ether of them expected. however more then just that, the way he worked her over, lifting, dropping, and
adding his own movements to almost feel as if he was trying to gyrate with in her depths each time, the young looking man bottomed out. His lips breaking from one nipple to attack the second, and
tease each one after another. all the while his one hand teased, and played with her overly sensitive tail.

The more cute, and lewd sounds Beauty made, the more vicious and enjoyable her master became with her frame. wanting to successfully, and fully break his chosen partner, make her body addicted to the pleasure
and her senses addicted to not just his touch, but his actions tours her. it seemed like finally everything was falling in place for victor, to claim and make Beauty his, with out any real abuse needed. wanting to use
the gentle approach, and it seemed to finally be paying off.

Local Time:
This loving side to him made her heart flip with joy that her life was not over when her father gave her to Victor, but it had only begun; now, two lives grew inside her that were a part of Victor. Her eyes closed, her moans echoing through the forest around them, the water rippling and splashing in reaction to their actions in the water. "I love you," she would whisper between moans, gasping for air just as she came over his love rod that pounded within her depths.

While back home, Sally was taking advantage of being in charge of Mako though she had to be careful; the darling was not the brightest mare around, which was partly why Victor simply used her as a fuck doll than business. Sure, she was pretty on his arm at business parties, but Beauty may have taken up that role while Mako was in the dog house. "Stack these papers on that desk to the left, then reorganize all these books back into the shelf in the corner," Sally would instruct Mako, who was currently messing around on the laptop.

Local Time:
It would feel as if Mako was being tortured with the work load Sally had her doing. despite the truth of how little it really was, and how simple. yet despite this the seductively well trained mare was an ideal motherly figure for all her issues, and trust worthy despite
her mental, and emotional actions taking charge instead of actual common sense. this making a comical servant for Sally to punish in her masters stead. all the while she no mako would know where their master, and beauty were, despite how sally most likely wouldn't worry
about it. this might become something to come to mako's mind while she worked under sally.

mean while. . .

Falling into the passionate assault, The young filly's bounding body, and seductively enjoyable cries filled the air. as her master began to move, tightly wrapping his arms around her lower back hugging her frame close to his own.
this in return would allow the man to kiss his beautiful mare deeply. as she would feel the hot thick seed spewing into her depths. coating the young soon to be milf's depths with his warm baby batter. However more then that.
once the first session had come to a surprisingly enjoyable end. loosening his grip on her, and breaking the kiss. Victor would ask something a bit surprise, but not fully unexpected.

"So shall we go a second round in here? or would my Beautiful lover like to slip out of the water, and get into a more comfortable position?"

Local Time:
Pausing her shenanigans on the laptop drew Mako to stand straight as though about to sound off a smart-ass response to being given a task, but then remembered this was her punishment for what she said and did to Beauty, the carrier of her foals, twins, how exciting! With a heavy sigh, Mako closed the laptop, making her way over to begin her tasks not even speaking a word, for she would allow herself to get lost in thought for once as last she heard, beauty was missing, and Master went looking for her. Surely the man found her by now and would announce she was safe, yet no word. "Do you think Master will be back soon?" she asked, not looking up from her task as Sally had taken over the laptop chair. "Possibly," Sally would answer in a distracted manner.

Finishing together, beauty allowed herself to pant for air, looking up at Victor with dilated pupils of admiration for him; he had her heart after saving her from the stallions and caring for her every whim. But his requesting another round was pushing boundaries she just let slide. "No, I must rest, remember," reminding him what the doctor instructed of her: this intimacy was risky enough, and she would rather not have a miscarriage.

Local Time:
"No worries, this is why I asked, you know your body better then I. "
saying this in a gentle and caring manor. as the two were still together, his erection deep in her. as the man did not move. however his gentle embrace
around her. as he moved to gently kiss from her chest to her lips with passionate pecks.

"Once you are ready, and we pull apart. I will carrying my cute little princess to a comfy spot to rest before we head back. how does that sound hmm?"
making a more gentle offer of care, and compassion tours Beauty. with how thick and throbbing his monstrous member was with in her. the young filly knew well that if
he did not care, she would be in for a world of mind breaking pleasure and abuse. However this was also why he had his cute mako to keep that monster in check. but with that said she
knew well her unique role was to be his equal his lover of the three, and prized bed mate. one which he would pamper, protect, and care for. now knowing well that the fate she once cursed her
father for, had indeed turned into one which was far better then, a young mare like her could have ever expected it to turn out to be.

else where. . .

as she did her chores, Mako and sally would have different thoughts about the situation. Mako more worried that master was not finding the mare, while sally would be the one to figure he found
her, and was some how bonding with her. most likely in ways which would end up making things worse for mako if she thought about it. however the fact remained, it was rare for sally to be the one in charge of mako.
and who knew, what master would do once he came back, be it good or bad.

Local Time:
Giggles sounded from her while he peppered her with passionate kisses up to her lips that smiled in greeting him, her eyes closing momentarily to enjoy his sweet lips against hers. "Yes, sounds like a grand idea," she would whisper in agreement. She would shift, unlocking her legs from his waist though eh still held her close she could slip a few inches up so his member would pop out of her juicy depths, a loud moan escaping her from the pressure he had built up inside her. Beauty covered her mouth in surprise at such a sound; her cheeks blushed. "I really should thank you for saving me earlier," she murmured, slowly removing her hand.

Mako would halt her actions to glare at Sally. "Possibly? She is carrying twins." she was about to lose her top again until Sally matched her glare in turn, which made her mute. "It is not our place, especially not yours currently, to wonder about Master's whereabouts. I am sure beauty is back in his care," she would inform Mako. This created tension between the mares, for Sally was also carrying Victor's foal, which she had aimed to keep attention on her, but Beauty just kept winning, it seemed. "Keep working," Sally ordered.

Local Time:
as things played out like this, it would finally come to light for Sally, she had finally come to be granted her master's seed. and enjoy his gentle loving side. as her mind would think about it. he had been after her for so long.
and now he had the chance to pamper and play with sally, however all the hard work put into beauty had been undone yet again, by mako's more child like mind. however as this was happening it was a sore spot, and real reason
for why Sally could not enjoy proper pampering which was a rare treat which was promised to her back on that magical night. Yet at the same time unlike mako she was a respectable, and very responsible woman of the team. as now
the true reason why She was meant to punish Mako would finally come to light. As her master was planning to get to a point he could leave beauty safely alone, but it had been potentially ruined all over again.

mean while. . .

The two finally pulled apart from one another. as victor looked to beauty with a gentle smile before speaking.
"Oh come now, don't hide that cute reaction from me. Such a lovely sound from a cute woman can't be hidden, it should be properly enjoyed. "
saying this playfully, however as he moved his arms around her first. it would not be long before the mare found herself in her master's arms like a newly wed or perhaps more so like some kind of princess.
as he planned to carry her out of the stream, to the nice plump field of flowers, where they could sit together, and he planned to dry her off, and enjoy Beauty in a more gentle, and caressing kind of manor, as
the two had the kinky fun out of the way now. yet at the same time, she could dig into his actions with how he would treat her, compared to sally, and mako, more so what roles they would have compared to her?

Local Time:
A squeal of joy came from her as he ensured she knew he adored her reactions to such things, along with shifting her into his arms to carry her out of the stream, resting her head on his chest where the beat of his heart could be heard. Beauty moved to get comfortable once laid down, glancing down her body to see her baby bump was slightly bigger from his added seed taking up room, her hand reaching down to caress over it. "Why do you treat me so differently from Sally and Mako?" she finally asked Victor.

Such a strict and straight-to-the-point order set Mako into a sour mood, pouting as she continued her work beginning to wonder if she was not sterile if she had not started her life as it was laid out in the past. yes, there was a risk she would never have met Master. Still, maybe fate would have brought them together anyways. She worshipped Master and was punished when left in the dark about his darling Beauty's twins, who were to belong to Mako all along. On the other hand, Sally was diving into work, knowing once this baby came, she wouldn't be able to work for a few weeks, leaving it all to Victor, who would have three foals to fuss over.

Local Time:
"Oh, I have mako, who is the key to keeping my dark urges under control, as well as her own well being, I have sally who is my business equal, and partner. But the one thing I sought was a gentle partner one who could
be an ideal bed mate and passionate partner. I won't lie, at first you were to be a mere breeding mare when your old man sold you to me. But seeing your passionate will, and the way you took care of yourself. a woman of your quality is one
I had to try and make mine. " as he spoke honestly, revealing to the young filly, a twisted kind of love at first sight for her, however at the same time, as he spoke, the young master had sat on his knees, and thus granted Beauty an oddly
comfortable lap pillow, as he gently caressed her frame, as he spoke. willing to be honest with her, even if she did not like the honest answers. However this did not change the fact he valued her in such a unique way. yet none the less, this would
also tell Beauty that her master would continue to be with Sally, and mako as well as herself. yet the unique role each filled would also be the public view, however the truth was as simple as one could see, he had three lovers, which no one else but himself
could touch. Mako, Sally, and now Beauty. each one with different needs, and kinks to be sated. also showing this seductive soon to be milf just how pervy, and horny her master truly was, while at the same time how protective and loving he could be.

as the duo dealt with their work and business, Mako would come across a small note, and picture in the paper work she was organizing. one which was of her, as a younger, rebellious mare, when she was being trained by master. however in the picture their was a
little note written by her master. " My beloved little fire ball. will always be mine alone. " as this was in her file, the next one was sally's, which also had a small note on it. " The seductive business mistress, a woman to be proud of. " these little notes were of the master's
words, in their own files. which meant Sally was aware of them, yet mako would see how the notes showed her master was far more possessive over her then any other of the mares. at the same time each note would reveal a bit more for mako, which sally was already fully aware of.
was it possible these were left out for Mako to find? and if so was it sally's own handy work, to try and prove a point to the little trouble maker?

Local Time:
Her gaze remained on his face as he explained what she had already gathered on her own; she was a clever and independent mare, much like Sally in that aspect while she had little to no mako in her, yet she was a mare that needed trust and love to unlock her hidden kinks in the bedroom. Of course, it was reassuring to hear he desired a bedmate of love and desire rather than a business arrangement or needing to sate his monster-like lust. Beauty would look back down her body, her ears lowering back a little as she was uncertain if she could be what he saw in her from that first day she was given to him by her father to save his hide. "I never thought my life would end like this, but I am happy," she admits quietly.

Due to never doing work, Mako rarely was in this room of the mansion so to see files of herself and Sally drew her curiosity right out to read every word which did make her smile and further understand Sally. Reading the notes did settle her worries about Master pulling away from her as well as knowing she could never get ahead of Sally who knew those notes by heart. But of course, this led nosey Mako to search for Beauty's file, her jealousy and curiosity getting the best of her as she wanted to know why master was so taken with her.

Local Time:
"Well rome was never built in a day, However I am sure once enough time passes, we will learn enough about each other to become more of each other's ideal bed mates, and lovers then one would think possible. "
as he spoke, revealing his desire, and faith in her, not just body, but her heart, and mind. as he planned to ensure Beauty had the best education possible from Sally for business smarts, as well as care given. he continue to ensure she was
as comfortable, and pampered as he could at this point in time. However as time seemed to pass, the two losing each other, in simple talking. The more beauty would find out, the more she would discover that this man saw an ideal lover
in the making when he first saw beauty. However she would still have to share him with the other two even if he did not say this, it was a hard truth. for now, the two had become closer, and quicker then ether ever expected. and it was mostly thanks
to beauty's own horrible mistake and Victor being her willing knight in shinning armor. as this would go on for a short bit, Despite how Victor tried to deny it, Beauty would begin to pick up on her master's growing need, his hormones, and his body giving away
the growing need in him. as he did control himself almost perfectly for beauty's sake. the fun they shared was no where near enough to dampen his own needs, and more then that, he had been holding himself back for some time now to be with beauty back at the house.
as such she would begin to finally see just how much self control this man was willing to force upon himself for her sake alone, if she thought about it, as they were talking like this.

as this went on, Mako would find no notes or paper work on Beauty as of yet. However if she would ask sally, it would be unknown if sally would have an answer or not. as Beauty's form was in a special vault which only victor and sally had access to.
as the note for beauty would right, Ideal business helper for sally, breeder for Mako's children, and bed partner for passionate yet non sexual nights. the small notes made were not in victor's hand writing but in Sally's, with victor's initial signed under them.
mean the duo made these notes right after getting Beauty sold to them by the father for his debts. However the fact remained, that Beauty held a unique position even compared to mako or Sally, as the notes seemed to put her right under the other two in priorities
yet put her in a special spot with victor. as the truth would be known to only sally and victor at this point, Sally could choose to share it, and deal with the wild mare, or inform her, that such paper did not exist as of yet, for Beauty did not have enough time
with master to be properly valued and judged for her worth and role, which could be blamed on Mako's aggressive attempts at becoming closer to Beauty and wanting to inter act with the mother of the children which should be hers.

Local Time:
Glancing to the side, she noticed he was indeed correct on that part, they still needed time to know each other and spend time together, but she knew he had the other mares that came before her, one after her foals and the other secretly in love with Victor to the point she is willing to share to keep him. Beauty would pin back her ears and sit up to look out at the stream "I never really knew my future honestly, I expected always to be rich and make my own choices in life," she admitted to him. "I...never really thought about having foals since most mares in this world are always breeding" she added with a shrug "Sally seems happy to bare your foals, she loves you, I do not understand why you want me when you already have her" not blind what she sees between the two of them even if he is. Why start over with a mare forced into this role rather than one who has willingly been at his side all this time, waiting for his full attention?

Unable to find Beauty's file, Mako tossed up all the papers she had been organizing which snatched Sally's attention, and rushed over to see the problem. "The hell? You were almost done!" she snapped. "Where is Beauty's file?" Mako would question as she stood up, staring into Sally's eyes to ensure she did not lie, which, of course, she did with ease. "One is not made yet; Master has been so busy cleaning up your messes to make time to create her a file," simply tossing a dagger at Mako. Sally huffs as she walks away. "Start over," she orders. Mako looked pissed; she punched the air before storming out of the room with Sally calling after her to return.

Local Time:
"Oh, no I do have Sally, however What most don't know is her unique needs as well. As such, Besides a bed mate, also need one who is as smart, and strong willed to be a good assistant and partner for her. "
saying this, as he spoke highly of the required skill, and intelligence, which also complimented Beauty indirectly. as it was stating she had the talent, smarts, and strong will to be an ideal business partner on equal footing
with sally, once trained, if she wanted that role, and the freedom it also granted along with it, as well as unique protection. as he told her this, the young master would make sure to state, if she was willing to accept the important
role and power it provided, it would be up to her, and it would not be forced. However he did not deny that he had sally, but due to the unique role she had to fill, even if he helped her, the two did not have the ideal time.
this could be seen as a good or bad thing, showing that he was painfully honest, as well as the fact. that he did not deny, that Beauty would be shared with him and sally, as long as she herself accepted the role.

it would seem to be all to good to be true, however the factor which had to be worried about more then any other, for Beauty would be the wild card, Mako. the one which was needed, at the same time was very
strong willed, and energetic to a troublesome fact when not well used by her master.

as things played out worse, and worse for mako's temper getting the better of her. if nothing else, she would get worse punishment when the master came back if sally gave a bad report. However
if she thought about it, perhaps if mako pulled herself together and completed the work with sally, then a good report even if troubled at the beginning to could get her some much needed alone time with master.
and more then that, perhaps some answers from the horses mouth so to speak.

Local Time:
Lowering back her ears as he answered her pondering questions, she understood him more by the words than she had allowed herself before; it was pretty annoying to fall for a man who was a gift to her to repay her father's debts. "Okay," she murmurs, acknowledging she heard him and accepting what he spoke. Then a soft grunt sounded from her, hands gently rubbing over her baby bump. "my, that was a kick," she giggled nervously. Beauty knew she had not exerted herself but still worried over the little ones growing inside her, barely believing she was pregnant with twins. "want to feel?" she whispered, reaching for his hand.

Seeing that the upset mare was not returning no matter how often Sally called for her, Sally sat back down in her chair with a huff, knowing she would have to tell Victor when he returned. Mako acted out so much; it was unsettling and unusual for her character. A few moments later, Sally stared at the door, hoping Mako would return, but she did not, so she continued, glancing at the time and the door occasionally. Mako had stormed off to their rooms, pacing around as she would mumble nonsense to herself, so fed up that she had not realized she dug deeper into a hole with Master as she had disobeyed Sally.

Local Time:
moving to place his hand gently on her belly, a smile on his face.
"well then looks like our little ones are growing excited to see the world with mommy in it huh?"
saying this in a gentle and caring manor. Beauty and her master were more like a loving couple now, however more then that. even with every thing
exposed, and shared. the young filly, and soon to be milf knew her world would change, and it seemed with Victor for the better all the sooner. However as the two were enjoying
this moment of peace together. it would not last, however even with him being as gentle as possible with Beauty she would be able to sense, and notice all the warning signs of his
darker, more destructive, and lustful nature beginning to ooze from the gentle body behind her. as it was, Beauty would know she was safe with him, even with this odd sense of his nature
beginning to leak from his frame. as this nature was the main reason even she would need to deal with Mako, for only mako was durable enough to sate the nightmarish side of this gentle lover.

as he felt her belly, and spoke softly. trying his best to keep himself under control, and distract all his natural desires, and instincts.
"So then, would my cute little lover like a fresh camp fire cooked meal? or shall we head back and have a meal with the others, and let them see your safe and sound?"
saying this, as the only one of the two girl which Beauty might even consider seeing would be sally, however the offer to remain out here with master longer, and alone.

Local Time:
Indeed, she picked up on the shift in his aura, the ever-looming darkness that shadowed his heart; she knew his caring side, while others only saw his dangerous side; Mako kept it in check whether Beauty liked it or not. She was not horny all the time, just as Sally was not, and yet she had a business stance holding at Victor's side along with carrying his other foal. Beauty was not blind to that consequence. But here and now she would smile at the sight of his hand over her ever-swollen baby bump that held his growing twins; she was scared about the birth but rather not admit that; she wanted to be brave.

"Let's head back," she decides rather quickly; based on how short the period it took for him to find/save her earlier, she doubted he gave Mako a proper punishment, unaware the mare had already dumped her duties with Sally and stormed off.

Local Time:
Once the two enjoyed the time some more, Victor would finally get up, gently moving to lift Beauty in his arms, as if she was as some kind of princess.

"Well then, shall we head back, get you safely tucked into bed, so your strength can recover, and if your hungry still I can make us something to nibble on. "
as he said this, despite his gentle tone, and loving actions tours Beauty, she would be able to see, feel and sense how he was going to need some serious time with mako to
get his growing instincts and wild aura back under control. yet he was keeping himself under control for her, right now before the young filly's eyes.

little did ether of them know, Mako had gotten herself into a deep kind of hole, which would help both Victor to settle this growing need, and remind Mako of
the darker side of her master.

Local Time:
Knowing Master would return soon; Mako decided she was in no mood to deal with his rules or his current punishment, so she stood outside the main door into the house with a cigarette between her index and middle finger, puffing out the smoke as the pair approached. Of course, Beauty offered a mixture of emotions at first before collecting herself into a neutral expression while in the arms of Victor, smirking internally as she knew that the man technically belonged all the to her and Mako simply was his cock sleeve. "Oh my, look who is safe and sound," Mako would sarcastically huff about, taking another puff of her cigarette, which was a rarity. Smoking was her way of relieving stress that sex could not fix for she had issues with Master himself, he was either hiding something or lying about what Beauty genuinely meant to him. As long as Mako knew she was the lucky star, she was to be his lover, mother to his children, and the only one able to control his dark side.

"Hi to you as well, Mako," Beauty said, covering her nose from the smell of cigarette smoke, glancing up to Victor for his reaction to this behavior. She had no clue this was rare for Mako, and also, Victor forbade her ever to smoke when he took her under his care.

Local Time:
Walking by Mako, Victor would speak in a cold yet serious tone.
" Once I get Beauty to her room, we need to be alone Mako. "
saying this in such a tone, it would reveal to Beauty that what he was seeing from mako was not allowed, however
this man, no her master would see to it, that beauty was safely in the room, and have sally keep an eye on her for safety while he would deal with mako
then. However Mako as upset as she might be would feel a sudden and very rare sensation of a chill down her spine by how Victor just spoke.

besides the obvious desire he needed sated, now Victor had two real topics to talk with mako about.

Local Time:
With the cigarette pressed against her lips as Master passed her by to enter the building, she heard his chilling words that had her blood run cold as her body froze, her ears flicking back and forth before pinning down to realize he was not happy with her currently. Well, she was not content with him either. Flicking the cigarette to the ground she stomps it out before heading back inside to await a conversation with Master.

Beauty would lean her head back to watch them walk inside leaving Mako out there, Victor not seeming happy at all with what he saw her doing, along with not obeying her previous order of punishment with Sally. She would rest her head against Victor as he carried her up to the safety of her room. "I hope you can talk some sense into her," she spoke up once in the room, slipping out of his arms.

Local Time:
Once beauty was safely tucked into her bed, Victor would speak softly to her, as he said that he would have Sally come and take care of her needs until he was done with Mako.
winking almost playfully to her, the master would get up, as he began to walk tours the door. expecting to run into Mako once he closed the door to beauty's room. as he would take a deep breath.
more then that his expression changed into one which Mako knew better then even Sally.

beginning to move, in order to find her, if Mako was not where he expected. the Odd and upset mare would be in for a serious night very soon.
one which would both be more then her body could hope for, and more then her mind could naturally expect to handle. however more then that,
as the wicked man planned to scoop mako up, and tossing her over his shoulder to carry the mare to the special shed like room. if she wanted it or not.
as he would both speak to her, and take out his own pent up stress upon her, if Mako was willing or not. However once he got her in his arms, this would be when
he would reveal what really upset him about her actions. it was not so much that she disobeyed Sally, which was still upsetting, but in truth it was that she was smoking.
as the man had warned her countless times how those sticks were poisons, and could cause her life span to become shorter, thus causing the man to lose her. yet at the same time
punishment would be in need for her actions besides the smoking.

Local Time:
Settled in bed Beauty pouted a little to see Victor putting on a brave face for her, she knew he was pissed, she knew Mako was in for a rude awakening but it was not her place as Victor had his own methods with dealing with that wild mare. SHe would offer him a smile and nod, thank ful fo rhis care today, hoping he would return to her later...cleaned up.

Mako had made her way into the building but did not follow them up to Beauty's room, arms crossed, glaring eyes, and pinned ears met Master when he finally found her. She expected some sort of conversation but she was scooped up, tossed over his shoulder like a rag doll and off they went to the shed. She for once fought him, hitting her fists on his back as she kicked her legs "Talk to me!" she demanded "I did nothing wrong, dammit!" she shouted in her struggles.

Local Time:
"You haven't struggled like that in so long it's refreshing, but you did do something. You keep putting our children at risk. Do you have any idea how hard
it is for me to keep my self under control. Yes I want beauty to connect with us, But more so I need my perfect mother, and her children even if we can't make children of our own. "
as he spoke in cold, and serious yet soft tone. which would ensure only Mako heard him, as they were almost at the shed before he even spoke up.

Finally getting to the shed itself, the man would kick the doors open, as he carried his struggling wild beauty of a mare into the shed like a rag doll.
"I will make sure you understand two things tonight, and I will also make sure your body will also remember something truly special. " saying this to her, as
it was almost like a warning to a much more brutal, yet addictive bondage treatment, which Mako had only ever endured for her absolute worse punishments, even if it brought her
great pleasure, it would also cause great mental discomfort, with how the body would be bound, and used.
( feel free to get creative for this ptsd playtime nyaa. )

from the window, Sally would be able to see the very rare sight of Mako struggling and squirming, as she was taken from the main building tours the troubles shed of both play and punishment.
all the while this would ensure that even sally would know that she would be the only one in the main house hold with Beauty at this point if she wanted to check on the soon to be first time mother, much like
herself. or she could go and check on the master, and mako, to see how bad the punishment would be, or to try and lessen it.

Local Time:
Mako halted her struggles when he, at last, spoke to her, calling her the perfect mother, that she was endangering their children who were yet to be born, but she had twins and one more on the way, and she had no bond or trust with Beauty what so ever while Sally was being distant as well. She would look over her shoulder as the door was kicked in for them to enter, frowning some as she realized the deep shit she got herself into. Had been quite some time, that was for sure, but she felt neglected and unwanted by Master and Beauty; it hurt. "Beauty won't let me near her, let alone the twins! Twins you did not even tell me about! Then I find out that there are files and Sally and I but nothing on Beauty; what is she to you!?" questioning in a version of shouting, her eyes tearing up with emotion. But what was to come as he tossed her upon the bed, binding her body in a way she would not fight or hide from him in any fashion, completely at his mercy which pissed her off further while also reminding her all that was done to her before Master found her all those years ago.

Noticing the motion out of the corner of her eye, Sally took note of the sight knowing full well Mako was being put in her place and reminded of her importance while Beauty was safe and secure upstairs. Sally moves her papers into their files and drawers, closing up the office for the day and locking the door on her way out. She went upstairs, knocking before she entered to see Beauty curled up in bed; she was adorable. "How are you feeling?" Sally would ask, taking a seat on the bed with a smile. Beauty sat up a little, not looking overjoyed at Sally appearing, but at least she was not alone. "I am okay...the twins are kicking up a storm, though," she admitted quietly, glancing toward the window. "How long will he be gone?" Beauty questions like slight envy.

"All night," Sally answered with ease knowing Beauty must have formed a true bond with Victor and wished him to be close. "They must miss their daddy is all," reassuring the young mother; keeping Beauty safe and low stress would make all their lives easier. Though they conceived around the same time Beauty was further along, carrying twins and possibly having genetics that speed up the pregnancy. Beauty pouts, not liking that answer; she still held negative feelings toward Mako, like she was competition with how she threw fits to get Victor's attention.

Local Time:
Once sally was bound, Victor would sit next to her for a bit.
as his hand started from her foot, and slowly worked up his mare's legs tours her impressively large bust. as he looked to mako.
speaking in a calm and serious tone, while licking his lips as he did this.

"First, I did not tell you, due to how my cute little Mako get's overly excited, secondly I have yet to get a chance to do the paper file for our new family member, as you did some serious mental damage.
remember back when I told you, this would be a delicate process. I will not lie, you have made this much harder then it needed to be. However the fact remains."

as he stopped himself at this point, moving from fondling her one breast, moving back down to finger Mako some with three fingers, two, to go into her, and the thumb to play with her clit. all the while he
would look into her eyes.

"My cute little Mako, You do understand that I am nothing with out you at my side, just as I need Sally, I need you. as for Beauty her position, has yet to be decided. as she still needs to train under Sally.
Originally was gonna have her train under you, but you ruined that for us both with your overly excited action, with out making a proper bond with her before acting. "
as he broke things down for mako to understand easily, revealing that her overly excited and playful charm was also what made this so much harder, and prevented her master from properly doing his
file on Beauty let alone figuring out her proper role at this point in time. however the fact remained he was already playing with her bound body as he spoke. instead of the usual abuse of a punishment her
body endured while bonded, he was being rather gentle as he spoke. However this was most likely due to him talking with her first, wanting to explain things to mako before punishing her.

Local Time:
Light struggles were given as he bound her down to keep her still and in one place as he explained the answers to all her questions, which seemed to be mostly her fault, making Master's job all the more difficult in taming Beauty; least she was knocked up so one step was official. Mako pinned back her ears as she felt Master massage her body, turning her head to not face him as she swallowed down any reaction to his hands. She could not imagine Beauty's position as she and Sally have been doing just fine for years; what more did Master want? Before she would question such, she felt his fingers enter her, making her jump in surprise, wiggling to pull at her restraints. "Not my fault, she is a prissy bitch" huffed out in defense of being so forward with beauty.

Back in the Mansion, Beauty rested with Sally, who remained sitting in a chair reading away, for she was far too alert to attempt any sleep. But Beauty was not asleep either; she was uncomfortable in every way she lay; the twins were unsettled, moving and kicking about, which was pissing her off. Finally, she sat up, rising from the bed to begin pacing, which concerned Sally. "Beauty?" she slowly stood from her chair, setting her book down as she did so. "Tell me what is going on," she spoke softly as she approached the other mother. "I dunno, I can't get comfortable, I don't feel right," shaking her hands as she paced the room.

Local Time:
With mako finally reacting as Victor expected, the wicked man would move from fingering her to taking one of the larger candle's which were set up for the lighting of the room. as he tilted them, to lite the wicks.
as this would allow the hot wax to slowly drip upon mako's erect nipples, and sensitive clit, as well as her belly. he would then move to run his rough hands along her frame. as he looked into her eyes. a darker and more danegrous
side to this man which only mako knew all to well. even though he had moved his more wicked and violent tendencies into such acts like these upon her. however If mako endured her punishments properly she was always rewarded with
pampering and fun of her choosing. yet this punishment would be much rougher for her, as he increased the sensitive areas to be hit with his wicked little drips, from one nipple to both, the sensitive belly, and even her tender nub all at once.

" As you will be punished for making more work for me. this night will be your punishment. However I can promise one thing, if you can endure with out to much noise for one night, Their might be a special reward to help with your recovery.
after words, as a little birdy told me, some one did not finish her proper punishment prior. " as he spoke like this, the wicked side of him, was coming out, as the wicked man would lean in to suddenly and deeply kiss Mako, giving her a mix message of both
love, and anger at the same time. as he would reveal to her, that Beauty had two very special roles in the future, One to be their family baby maker, and secondly to be the public lover for those who come for business. not lying to Mako, however the fact remained
the mare would find that she was still his personal private lover, and he would not share mako, but it would seem that Beauty would be the face of his ladies, for all to see, which meant, much like sally, beauty once trained would become a business aspect, unlike mako
who was now and always her master's personal bed maid, and partner for all things it seemed. Yet as he spoke like this to her. the fact remained, Mako now had to share her master with one more beautiful mare besides sally.

mean while. . .

Now with sally, and beauty together in the house, Sally could fill beauty in, on the aspects of their master's darker side, and more so she could talk with Beauty to discover how she was coming along with the master.
as well as how the two women shared a unique situation with the same man, unlike the head ache for them both which was mako, despite how the two saw it differently. As sally knew well, their master had unique needs that no single lover
could properly take care off. However this was also a chance for her to learn a bit more on the young maiden she would be teaching the ins and outs of their business in the coming days, let alone how she was dealing with the twins, inside of her so to speak.
the chance for these two to bond a bit more, as well as discover if their was anything the two could share with each other, about their experiences with victor, let alone how they could ether grow closer, or learn from one another in ways to get pampered or
tease their master into more enjoyable interactions with each other's aid. it was unknown if they would hear any cries or scream from Mako, for it was unknown how she would react to the wicked bondage play she was about to begin enduring from their master in the
little shed of torment, as it had become known as.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom