RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Anime RP Off to the Races (lord)

Local Time:
4:29 PM
Loosen underneath him, the sensation of him taking her backdoor virginity was a surprise; she gasped out a moan as it was at first quite the shock of pleasure before he spread her open, which was a little painful, but her heat numbed her up good. Her hands grasp the sheets under her; she curves her head back into the mattress as she lets out helpless moans of his pleasuring impacts as he stretches her out with his girth. Soon enough, the warmth of his mouth covered one of her breasts, suckling out her milk, which made her wiggle a little. She turns her head feeling his hand snaking to release her hand from the sheets and instead grip onto him with interlocking fingers. "Ah...ma-master" she mewls out.

Local Time:
as the sound of a moist pop was heard, as Bel pulled off of beauty's breast, kissing up tours her lips. he would speak in a soft tone.
"Beauty, instead of master, call me by my name, For I am yours, and you are mine. "

saying this as he assaulted her senses, Bel enjoyed the tight sensation of how Beauty's backside devoured all he was offering her hungering hole. more then just that, little did Beauty know, this was but the appetizer, as her master planned to take her vaginally once he had a round with her back door. having taken both her virginity successfully. he would risk knocking her up once more as he wanted to fill his lover up with all his wicked seed once more.

Local Time:
Her ears lifted forward when she heard her name on his lips, blushing at how he spoke with her, which she knew he did not do with the other mares. She nods her head in understanding. "Ye-yes, Bel," she pants out, capturing his lips in a passionate kiss, tasting herself on his tongue. She tightened her hold on his hands as he continued to have his way with her back door; if she was not in heat, it would feel far more painful than pleasurable. Luckily being in heat, everything he did to her was pleasuring to her body, her clit throbbing with need as her entrance was dripping her juices upon his love spear as he pumped himself into her backside, stretching her out to perfection with each stroke.

Local Time:
Each powerful thrust into her, slowly causing Beauty's elegant frame to bounce, and jiggle a bit more on the bed. more then just that, she would feel how his member began to swell with in her. the hot fluid beginning to leak from the thickening, and throbbing tip, as if his hot seed was only adding even more to the back side lubing. It would not be long with how good she felt, with both the voice, and body of this mare, making her master melt in lustful delight. the sensation of his hot fluid gushing up, to coat her depths would soon be felt, however, even if she panted and felt good after such a thing it would be far from over, however for right now, he would move upon her with all the lustful delight one could enjoy. as he would speak softly to Beauty, revealing that the fun was only beginning as he would ruin her so that no other male could ever give beauty the pleasure he could.

Local Time:
Pinning back her ears once more, she closed her eyes, trying to get her bearings as he continued to pound her, causing her thick body to bounce and jiggle with each thrust he honored her with. She could feel his rob thickening inside her ribbed depths, making her kick her legs out a little, for he was causing her to stretch out even further until he began to lube her up with his seed, her pants becoming less labored as she was taking him ins stride now. "Oh yes, bel" she mewls after his teasing words of ruining her only to be pleasured by himself. She would certainly hope no stallion would dare touch her, she belonged completely to Bel at this point.

Local Time:
Grasping Beauty with his strong palms, Bel would finally pull her into his powerful thrust, as now the mare's legs were easily at ether side of the man, and free to lock him against her if she so desired. however the fact remained, Bel would push slow, deep, and powerful thrusts into her. as each thrust released a thick, and healthy squirt of seed. spewing his hot stringy baby batter deep into her depths, now. Panting softly, as he would speak up.

"This is a hell of an appetizer, I do Hope your body is strong enough to endure a few more rounds my cute little Beauty. "

Local Time:
A soft yelp came from her when she felt the deepness of his thrust change; she pants soft moans, trying to keep up with him as he offered slow yet powerful thrusts into her while releasing his baby batter into her backside, fully claiming it as his own. At this point, her lips were parted with her tongue hanging out as she mewled under him, her legs barely able to keep their grip on his sides while he fucks her. Blinking a little when he spoke, she registered that this was just the first round for this session, nodding her head with a smile and loving when he used her name.

Local Time:
slowly pulling out of Beauty, as his wicked thing left her back side messy, and leaking the excess fluid onto the sheets. however as the sensation was their, Beauty would feel how her master moved to grasp her hips. pulling, and turning Beauty to a slight angle, so one leg would be flat on the bed. the other leg resting on his shoulder, almost like a spooning position. as he began to push his tip slowly back into Beauty. this time his hot thick tip, now slick from the enjoyably shared abuse began to push deep into her womanly entrance. as Bel spoke up.

"Make sure to say something If I get to rough beauty, I want to ruin you, not hurt you my love. " saying this in a lewd, lustful and passionate tone. the kind of voice, only ever enjoyed by sally prior.

Local Time:
Moaning as he removed his thick rod from her backside, gasping to the sensation of her loosening and taking a breather while he easily was able to move her body to an ideal position. She looked up at him as she felt the heat of his tip beginning to enter her entrance, making her eyes roll back at last, getting the true attention she so wanted. "Please...please breed me, Bel, please" she begs of him, whimpering and mewling with pleasure of him simply entering her soaking wet depths.

Local Time:
"Oh shit, I know this isn't your first time my love, but Beauty you are fucking Tight, and I Love it. " saying this, as her hot welcoming depths devoured the fleshy rod he was feeding into her breeding oven. All the more, the mare would feel how he kissed along her one leg, teasing her one breast. as he ran his hand along her elegant and strong frame. feeding into his own desire, Bel did not hide the fact he was going to make sure she was nice and plump with his babies even more. loving this, loving her, and more so loving the idea of the mare being with a huge baby belly. However beauty would be the one to endure the most it seemed, yet she was becoming his perfect lover? a woman which could feed his needs, if her stamina, and endurance could become strong enough, she could finally be able to take Mako's place? able to sate his thirst with out the need for abuse, however this was just momentary, and fleeting thoughts, as her body was his, her heart now claimed, and her mind, even though fiery and strong willed, had appeared to finally become his as well. Breaking this mare, and making her his personal Bitch. it was unknown what kind of lewd, and sexy monster Bel was making. as Beauty could be seen as a female version of himself if her body grew the need, and she knew that any time or place she could take him, and be rewarded with the pleasure she needed. Yet for right now she was the one being taken, and claimed.

Local Time:
Did not sound surprising as she did recently give birth, and her entire body had healed from the condition she was in before becoming pregnant. Unaware, her heated state was leading Bel to believe he had broken her to keep his needs and desires and fill her womb with his foals as she did give birth to a beautiful set of twins. Her stamina began to lengthen with each session, mainly when he acted lovingly toward her. She smiles to find her skin a little touchy to his pampering kisses along her leg, making her giggle and squirm in his grasp. It would barely take a few pumps of his breeding spear to make her cum as she had been holding out all this time after she orgasmed the first time. A loud moan rose from her throat, snatching her breath away due to the overwhelming pleasure. "Fuck, I love you, bel!" she calls out.

Local Time:
"My beauty, Like how I am one to take you, Only you have the right to do as you please with me from now on. I will enjoy this body, and heart, as long as you accept it. "
saying this in an oddly dominating, and playfully loving way. it was a unique boon which would be for Beauty alone, however the fact remained, he was now filling her with his healthy spear. her heat would be a welcoming sensation for them to enjoy together. more then just that, Unlike the other girls, Beauty got to enjoy proper loving and gentle play constantly. however as she enjoyed this, and soaked her master with her love nectar, the fact remained, the more she moaned, and moved against him, the more enjoyable of a sensation they shared.

Local Time:
His words were endearing upon ears that barely could register other than his voice, she closed her eyes, rolling her hips along with his thrusts, mewling moan of enjoyment with each stroke inside her. Beauty was adoring every second of this, allowing him to take any pace he desired for quite some time giving her chances to cum over and over, back to back. At this moment, she was completely his, and he was completely hers to do with as she desired. But soon enough she became demanding of his seed "Bel, please, I want more, give me your seed, breed me, please" she begged of him, her juicing having soaked them both and the sheets under them at this point.

Local Time:
As the now heated, and bothered cutie of a mare asked for it. Bel would feel her depths his batter with out hesitation. multiple loads one after another, as it would be quiet the experience between each release. however more then that, she would find that her own stamina was still lacking, yet able to handle several more loads and rounds then the prior time. Beauty would find her human master filling her to the point each thrust making faint squirts of his excess seed to escape with her own fluids.

Local Time:
At last, her need was accomplished, her mewls growing into cheering moans as he pounded her with his thick seed, his baby batter painting her walls and even squirting out of her as he continued his passionate lovemaking with her. Of course, she barely lasted another round until the young milf blacked out, her breathing slow and deep as though she was fast asleep, her body exhausted and beginning to grow sore from all their fun. His monster balls that pumped her full of his seed certainly knocked her up all over again. Of course, they all will find out in a few days once Doc some to check on the new mother and give her an ultrasound.

Local Time:
As she passed out, the wicked lover did not pull himself out of her. but instead took a strong hold of her body. moving to get onto his back, and pulling her against his frame. so that he could wrap his arms around beauty, holding her in a passionate, and gentle embrace, despite how his thick spear was sheathed deep with in her. as it would become a running gag, that she was his ideal sheath, or the master, her ideal chair. as the next morning would come to awaken the mare with warm light, the infants able to rest peacefully, she would find herself filled, with a sensation which would become all to familiar. as she had been tainted yet again, being slowly ruined by her master. the heat for now fucked out of her, but the way he filled and held her, both warm, comforting while protective and gentle.

Local Time:
The hours of sleep were needed; she had been so stressed about the twins she barely slept more than two or three hours before having to feed them but nothing could wake her from this slumber. When she finally did wake, she was groggy as hell; she felt out of sorts as she groaned, rubbing her eyes before very slowly sitting up to find herself wrapped in Bel's arms. She wiggles a little to find his love spear nestled deep within her, making her freeze before glaring down at him; she should have pushed him away when she felt her heat coming on. Beauty looks over toward the crib, pinning her ears to the thought of still nursing those two and carrying another foal. Not wanting to deal with reality yet she lays back down, curling up on his chest as her eyes fall closed once again.

Local Time:
more time would pass, as Beauty would come to a second time, this time around a hot breakfast awaiting her on the night stand next to the bed. as the large chair now in the room had Bel sitting in it. both infants in his lap, as they were being bottle fed by the man. as he took care of them with a gentle smile. humming to the little ones, as he took care of them like only a parent could. however it was unknown to the mare, that this sight would seem to be another weakness, that only she would get to enjoy for now, but one which would be shared once sally had given birth as well. However now, her eyes and mind would begin to zone in on her master, and lover, any time the sensation or thought of being satisfied would enter her mind. as he had given her permission to use, and enjoy him any time any where, even if he was in a meeting, she could join in, and ride him even if in business, and she would be the only one allowed such an act. however for right now, Even being knocked up again, Beauty would find this master for a lack of terms had also kind of cursed her to become a maiden who would have uncontrollable, and easily sated heat sessions, even if she should not have a heat cycle. however it was also a small effect which Sally had come to learn to endure long ago, with her few sessions with Bel, but unlike sally, Beauty had been over saturated with her master's unique seed.

Local Time:
Groaning softly, Beauty came to later on. Her body ached in places she never knew had nerves, and the feeling of her backside made her grumble as she sat up, avoiding sitting on her hind end. She rubbed her eyes open to see the twins being fed by their father and a hot breakfast to the right of her, she certainly knew how to pamper after such a night. Sighing, she reaches over for the coffee, taking a few cautious sips before setting it back down to replace the cup with toast in her hand. Her belly was still enlarged with his seed, making her annoyed. "I told you I did not want to get pregnant," she said in a slurred tone. The second the twins heard her voice, they stopped eating, fussing to be with Mom instead. Their cries made her ears pin back as a striking headache came over her, and bowing her head to attempt to get the pain to fade away.

Local Time:
noticing her cute reaction, Bel would look tours Beauty.
"Do not worry, for now, you should probably take those little blue pills over their. they will help with the pain and headache, and if your sure you do not want some more cute little bundles. we can visit the doc later, and get some control. " saying this in a gentle tone, however Beauty would not be given an option to abort once little ones in her had taken to development, but protection would be up to her, upon talking with the doc. however the removal of the ability to produce little ones would never be an option.

as he got up moving slowly tours Beauty with an infant in each arm now. reaching out for their mother with chubby little hands. he would smile, asking if she wanted to handle their little ones, while he fed her this time? asking this in a playful manor. Beauty would see in Bel's eyes how he still wanted her, but was restraining himself, as if just seeing her like this even with a belly that most males would dislike due to a slightly bulging size, it was even more of a turn on for her master. in her prime, or in her worse he seemed to desire her all the more.

Local Time:
Glancing over to the motion of taking some medication for her pulsing headache while he continued about seeing the doctor for birth control so she could at least have a break from foals. She crawls onto the other side of the bed to rest on her side, munching on her toast until it is gone, then down the hatch with the pills and coffee. Beauty looks toward the twins as Bel approaches them. They are an entire day old at this point, which amazes her, but already she is exhausted taking care of them. "Lemme shower first" climbing out of bed to stumble into the bathroom, immediately puking into the toilet adding on to her grumpy mood.

Local Time:
Gently laying the small ones back into the bed, Bel would then rush over to Beauty, and taking hold of her hair. the man held the mare's hair out of the way as she began to throw up. one hand dealing with her hand, the other rubbing her upper, center back in a soothing manor. the master of this beautiful filly would be a gentle man under all the nightmarish ways he lived. and she along with only two others knew the true Bel. however as it was, now she would need to recover from both the night's festivities, as well as the fact he could take care of the little ones, if she had Sally to accompany her for the day, to give Beauty a break from the little fouls. however the fact remained, the mother of these little ones seemed to be in need of serious rest at the moment, as well as proper nutrition, if she did not hold much down.

Local Time:
Over and over, she remained sitting on the floor of the toilet for several minutes, hyperventilating in between, leading her to become dizzy and more tired. Finally, she had a pause, moving to lean against Bel so she could catch her breath. "Probably should call the Doc," she whispers with a nod as she shifts to turn on the shower water. By now, the twins had been crying for some time, not understanding why they were alone without a proper farewell or seeing their mom as they initially desired. On the other hand, Sally had no clue where Bel had taken Beauty, so she was at a pass of simply returning to work while darling Mako recovered from her event with Bel.

Local Time:
Taking his time to carefully move Beauty into the shower, Bel would speak up to her.
"I shall bring Sally to stay with you, while I get the doc. Just relax, and ignore our little ones, I shall take care of them, and once your strong enough to return to the bed, I shall bring them to you."
speaking with a gentle tone, giving Beauty information of how things would be, not asking. the master would first ensure her body was safe, and able to rest up a bit while soaking in the tub, to help with her current condition. however more then just that. he would move to the door once she was in a condition to be left alone safely, as the man would open the door, and call out a simple set of orders, but ones which were like a code. as Sally would be able to over hear it, and the code would reveal to her, that the sealed room was being used, and she was needed. as he would not leave to contact the doc, until she was their in the room with Beauty, and the twins, to ensure the safety of them all.

the only one being forgotten or so it seemed was Mako who would be on her own to recover, from how badly used, and almost broken she was left by bel's wild romp with her prior.

Local Time:
Beauty groaned softly as she moved into the tub; instantly, the warm water settled her tummy and her muscles, allowing her to focus on her breaths and keep herself under control, but she was beginning to grow concerned for the twins being left alone in the bedroom. She shifts a little when Bel moves to the doorway, speaking in some strange code that leaves her dumbfounded, but she does not think about it hard, her eyes falling closed to settle herself.

It was minutes before Sally came to the rescue. She scooped up the twins, hushing them as she set them down in their crib before coming to Bel. "What happened?" she asked, covering her nose from the smell of sickness. Clearly concerned about what may have occurred, "Is she pregnant?" staring at Bel with disbelief.

Local Time:
"We do not know, she ate breakfast, then got sick. I am in need of the doc, but can not leave her alone like this. Please Sally, watch over them for me. " as he spoke loud and clear, his words echoed with both the sensation and desire in them. the same tone which only Sally had ever enjoyed hearing when spoken about her prior. revealing to her, that Beauty and herself were truly equals in their master's desire to protect, care for, and keep at his side always. however for right now, Beauty and the little ones would be the priority for Sally. for once things began to calm down with the crying babes, Bel would return to Beauty's side to inform her, that Sally would be hear if she needed anything, and would watch over their little ones, while he got the doc. as he would kiss Beauty gently on the forehead, before he would move to get the doc and trust the three to Sally's skillful care, despite how she herself was growing larger with her own developing foul.

Local Time:
A glance back toward the twins and then over to Beauty left Sally with a feeling in her gut that she could not shake, but she had a duty to their growing family "I got this," she reassures Bel, moving back to the twins as he conversed with Beauty. Sally set them up with a dangly toy over their crib and blankets to keep warm just before Bel heads out for the Doc. She entered the bathroom, eventually getting herself on the floor by the tub to be on a level with Beauty. "Hi there, Beauty Queen," teasing the other mare with a nickname. Beauty let out a scoff, trying not to smile. "Sally, I don't wanna be pregnant; I told him I didn't," she murmurs with a shake of her head. Sally clicks her tongue with a sigh. "We don't know if you are honey, but you know Bel takes good care of his girls," fixing the other mare's hair to try and settle her. "Do you think he will let me become barren like Mako?" Beauty questions, staring off at the ceiling. These questions were beginning to worry Sally, looking over to the door in hopes of the return with the Doc "No, no he would not let you; he also will not let you kill the foals before they are born. You know why you were bought Beauty, you know why he loves you" explaining softly to try and get her mind off this matter. Beauty finally looks over to Sally. "Then what if I am no longer his favorite toy anymore?" asks another question that leaves Sally speechless.

Local Time:
as she asked this, the term toy would only fit one mare, and one alone, Mako, however unlike Sally who had been with Bel for years now. Beauty did not know the nature of their master. unlike her sally knew better then any one, that even if Beauty became sterile or barren, he would keep and care for her all the same. for the filly had already blessed him with two healthy young fouls. However this would be a concern for beauty with how her eyes looked. As for Sally, if she went back to her own past, or even think of Mako's past. then she could answer this question, even if it was not an answer Beauty wanted, to admit to.

as Beauty had been bred, and claimed By bel. he would not touch any mare, himself unless that one was to be his until death did them part, for if any one would have suffered abandonment, or repurpose, it would have been mako so long ago. However Sally would know well that once everything calmed down, Bel would be coming for her as well, But for right now, she had to keep to herself the one part. as to why Bel was concentrating so hard with Beauty, to slowly make her loyal to him, as the other girls were, however as it seemed like this was done already, despite her fiery spirit still being as strong as it was on day one.

Local Time:
Resting her head on the tub, Sally had to think for a moment. Bel still had a lot to teach Beauty, that was for sure, but she was still here; she gave him twin foals at that, and yet why did she seem so broken up inside? In moments, Sally can see herself and Mako in Beauty, which simultaneously makes her annoyed but relieved. "Mako is his toy; you are not a toy; he loves you as a partner, and he would never abandon you no matter what. His level of concern for most men could not even reach half; some only want your body and just leave you to pick up the pieces," reaching to take Beauty's hand. "Please, don't try to ruin yourself in hopes he will let you go," worried Beauty; try to attempt something drastic. But there was no response from Beauty other than her asking where the Doc was.

Local Time:
a short while would pass, as the sound of the doc Being dragged back to the chamber room with Bel. as he explained everything, even the embarrassing details to the doc. which would reveal everything which would happen or become known all to soon. As it was, it would seem like once the doc arrived, Sally would be the one who needed to pull bel from the room, until the examination was done, as she could have him help with the little ones to distract the man. or even have him go do some work, ether way, she had seen a hint of something troublesome, something which she would need to talk with the doc about all to soon.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom