RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Darkness Made Light

Local Time:
10:04 PM
Max smiled, feeling touched once again. “You’ve said it before, you’ve said it now, and it’s never getting old…especially since I feel the same exact way, if not more, for you, my dear Nessa…” He said before bringing her face to his and kissing her on the lips once again, wrapping his arms around her and practically seating her on his warm lap as he held her close and tight.

Local Time:
7:04 PM
Nessa filled her kiss with love and tenderness as she wrapped her arms behind Max's neck and wrapped her legs around his waist. She always wanted to be as close as possible to him. After a few moments, Nessa broke the kiss and leaned her forehead against Max's and smiled warmly. "So my love, shall go back or are do you need more alone time with me?"

Local Time:
“Hmm…” Max wondered for a second. “…perhaps one more round, my pretty slave~” he said. He raised his hand, and magic chains started appearing around them, as well as a blindfold in one of Max’s hands. He looked at her with a devious grin, ready if she was to explore her body a bit more.

Local Time:
Nessa licked her lips before biting her bottom lip and turning around so Max could place the blind fold over her eyes. "Anything for you master." She had never enjoyed being called a slave until she heard it come from Max's mouth, making her nipples harden even more and her clit pulsate.

Local Time:
“My, my: You’d even let me call you that? Naughty naughty~” He said, pulling the blindfold over her eyes before flicking his fingers. The chains grasped her wrists and ankles to lift her up and around like the spiderweb from before, and she hung in front of Max as he grabbed her hardened tits to massage them some more while he raised his rod up and nearer to her chest.

Local Time:
Not being able to see what Max was doing to her was even more exciting than she could imagine. All she could go off of was her sense of touch, which was already exhilarating enough. She bit her lip as she felt him squeeze her breasts together as the chains held her in place for him. She wanted him to used every inch of her body to fulfill his darkest dreams. "Yes master. My body is yours to enjoy however you see fit."

Local Time:
“Master, hm?” Max’s mind flashed back to when they first met, and she had called him “Grandmaster” as he was a black mage. He smiled fondly for a second in recollection before focusing back to the present: “Why, I’m sure I could get used to that~” He said, rubbing her and starting to lick and nibble on her breasts for a second before he pulled back for a second. She’d need some left over for Magnus later, so he decided to try something new and bring his rod up to her breasts, letting them go up in between them and let her chest act like a third hole for his rod. He reached up to slightly move the gag on her mouth and brought her head down to the tip portruding. “Now, I’m sure you can tell what I wish for you to do~” He said with a grin as he his tip throbbed and waited for her tongue.

Local Time:
Nessa moaned as she began licking and sucking on the tip of Max's rod as he thrusted between her breasts. She didn't know he would used her breasts to rub his rod, but she loved the idea of it. She swirled her tongue around his tip and greedily licked at the pre-cum that seeped from him. She got excited at the idea of being able to drink his hot seed and taste him just as he had done to her earlier. She slurped and sucked harder on the tip of his rod as he continued to use her chest for his sexual pleasure, feeling her own saliva drip between her breasts and slicken the valley between them for his rod to glide across.

Local Time:
“Ohh, nhhh, eeennnhhh,” Max groaned a bit loudly as he felt his sensitive tip get an ice cream treatment and be serviced like this, his rod getting surrounded slowly in liquids between her breasts to slide easier. Once he regained control from the initial wave of pleasure that she gave him, he slowly reached down and started to rub her sides with his hands, the wet fingers going up and down her waist, hips, and thighs, up and down.

Local Time:
Nessa trembled from Max's touch as his fingers both excited and tickled her sides. She pulled on the chains as she fought the urge to squirm from his teasing. She panted as she felt herself growing needier for him, but she wanted to be a good little salve for him and wait until he gave her his delicious rod. She could only imagine what he was going to do next as the blindfold remained securely in place.

Local Time:
“That’s it, my lovely, just enjoy what I have to offer~” He said, already starting to cum out a tiny bit onto her face, white semen splashing onto her cheeks and on her shoulders around her head. Max sighed low and long before he regained himself. Going back up, he wiped off most of his cum off her cheeks to clean her, but he kept a tiny bit on his finger. “Now, open wide~” He waited for her for a second before te then put some into her mouth, then he started kissing her. Max had just thought up of this idea and had wondered what this would feel like, and it only made him hornier as he tasted the cum along with her tongue in their combined mouths, making him erect again almost immediately.

Local Time:
Nessa couldn't believe how erotic Max was being. He fed her his cum and then slipped his tongue into her mouth so he could taste it as well? She moaned loudly into the kiss as a whole new wave of arousal washed over Nessa's body. This side was the newest thing she had seen from Max before, and it was making her fall even more in love with him. she pulled harder on the chains and squirmed her body slightly in a desperate plea for him to do even more. She wanted him to try out every new idea that popped into his head.

Local Time:
Max finished kissing her and left the cum in her mouth to swallow. “Now, what do you think of my seed, slave~?” He said, both lovingly and dominating in his tone of voice.

(Just in case, if I do short replies like this, you don’t need to exaggerate anything to match my paragraph’s size or anything😅😁)

Local Time:
(I didn’t mean as an insult, first of all😅, but yes, sort of: just don’t make it tedious for yourself, if you know what I mean!)

“Perfect~” He said before putting his hands out. As if she were a marionette, Max slowly arranged Nessa’s limbs into a posture he saw fit with her magic chains, befitting of his new “slave”: she crouched on the ground like a frightened puppy, and he took off her blindfold and gag. He instead put a leash around her neck, being her only article of clothing still, and he crouched down and patted her head cutely. “Who’s my little slave~?” He asked, sounding a bit more lighthearted.

Local Time:
Max grinned as he saw her claim she was his. It may have been demeaning, but for some twisted reason he liked this scene. Was it his being a black mage that tinted his thoughts, or was this how men usually felt? He pushed the thought aside for later as he continued: “Go ahead. Beg for more of me if you love me so much.” He said with a slightly crazed grin and looking into her eyes.

Local Time:
I do hope she also enjoys this. He gritted his teeth and smiled as he crouched down and laid himself bare on the ground. “You want to ride me, deary? I think I should take a break, and…let you do the work for once~” He taunted, wriggling his erect cock for her to use like a saddle. “Unless you’re gonna object~”

Local Time:
"Yes master, anything for you." Nessa panted with desire as she saw Max's erect cock wagging in her face. She crawled closer and first licked and sucked him for a bit, wanting to taste his meat one more time. After she fulfilled her need to taste him, Nessa crawled over him and straddled his hips, slowly lowering herself down on to his thick rod. "Nggh! Mmmuhh!" She gasped loudly and threw her head back as gravity helped to push his rod as deep as possible into her tight sheath. Once she started to ride him, her breqsts bounced and jiggled with each movement she made.

Local Time:
“Mmph, nhh, oohhh, yesss,” Max moaned with satisfied pleasure as she licked and rode his rod. He watched Nessa bounce on him up and down and enjoyed the display as he slightly thrust his hips upward when she landed each time, grunting with a smile and a deviant gaze towards her body. “Unnhh, how, nnh, quaint, ehh, my dear, nggh, slave~”

Local Time:
Nessa reached up and started to fondle her own breasts as she rode Max, pinching and pulling at her nipples as small droplets of breast milk dripped from them. With every small thrust from him, Max's rod drove deeper into Nessa. "A-anything, aah, for you, uuugh, master!"

Local Time:
“Perfect~-nghh,” Max said as he stuck out his tongue to catch some droplets of Nessa’s milk as they showered around them and licking his lips. His smile was ecstatic, and he eventually reached up to grab her supple thighs to finger and squeeze them, feeling the ample meat on her bones. “Ahh, hahh, how, ahhn, thick, hnhh, for your, hheehhn, master~” He complimented.

Local Time:
“Nnnnnhhgg, ohhhh, hahhhh, hahh…” Max, from the Nessa’s liquids spraying onto him, came as well from this slave’s treatment, his semen squirting up into Nessa’s pussy again and leaving his limbs limp around on the ground as he panted from the burst. After a few seconds, he breathed long and hard in gasps and slowly sat up to look at Nessa for a moment, then he didn’t hesitate to pull her in for yet another passionate and loving kiss on her lips, hugging her close to him as if he still couldn’t get his point across that he loved her immensely.

Local Time:
Nessa whimpered softly into the kiss, still feeling the effects from her orgasm. She wrapped her arms around his neck and matched his passion. She felt that they were becoming even closer every time they made love, both exploring and experiencing new things from one another. Normally, Nessa would never let another person call her a slave after her childhood, but it excited her when Max did it. She didn't care if he made her wear a collar on a normal basis. She belonged to him completely and willingly.

Local Time:
“Mmmf…mwah!” Max finished the kiss and smiled as he caressed Nessa’s cheek softly, seemingly back to his pacifist self. “sigh…I don’t know what I would do without you, Nessa…” he said, slowly getting up and fetching their clothes with an outstretched arm and some magic. “…I think it’s about time we get back, don’t you think? Magnus must be hungry, and it’s cold in here too.” He joked, with heartfelt eyes and a cherry-red blush looking at Nessa’s face. “Once we find a warmer place, and our second one comes out, we can do this all over again. How does that sound?” He asked, offering her his hand to get her back on her feet.

Local Time:
"I couldn't have said it better myself my darling." Nessa leaned against him just a moment longer as she placed both his and her hand on her belly in hopes her conceiving another child quickly. Once they were cleaned up and dressed, Nessa lead Max back into town. She could already hear a small commotion within the town square and she figured that Soren and Linea had done or said something to the wrong person. "Well...hopefully this isn't something horrible."

Local Time:
“What do you mean this is ‘too dusty’?” “No, we simply won’t have it. You want this gold, you give us your best house!” Soren said in a haughty tone. He was holding a pouch of solid gold coins, but he wasn’t forking it over to a businessman as they seemed to be looking for a home to be in while they were with their princess in the village. David breathed a sigh of relief as he saw Max and Nessa heading their way, even Henry looking worried about the situation. Max smiled at the sight, finding it hilarious. “This is…pffft!” Soren and Linea turned at Max’s laughter and saw him with Nessa, both blushing and appearing tired, and they rushed over. “Max, princess, can you believe it!? They won’t even give me a proper house! No golden furnishings, no extra rooms, it’s not fit for a pair of high elves!” Linea “humphed” as well in affirmation. Max tried to hold in his laughter more as he whispered to Nessa: “Well, it stands to show that all elves need something extreme in their life~” He said with a smirk.

Local Time:
Nessa sighed heavily in annoyance from both Soren and Linea. She knew there was something about them that she didn't like, but did it really have to be that they were just spoiled brats? "That is enough! Both of you need to stop acting like spoiled brats and be grateful that Max and I even allowed you guys to join us. Fawna doesn't have a single issue with being here. I leave to be alone with my husband, someone who you both should see as my prince consort, and I have to come back to two very spoiled and ungrateful elves?!" Nessa wasn't going to stand for their uptight attitude. She had warned them already that this was still her home, and yet they had taken the first chance to disrespect it. Fawna stood behind Nessa while holding Magnus and stared down at Soren and Linea, knowing full well that Nessa just might send them packing if Max didn't stop her. Nessa moved to stand next to the businessman and crossed her arms as she glared at Soren and Linea. "Both of you, apologize now."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom