RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Twisted Desires (Knight)

Local Time:
9:44 AM
As he kissed her, surely there was steam to be seen rolling off with each kiss. Sure Marie was hot, but…literally? Yet again, Derek wouldn’t feel…engulfed by her heat, or suffocated by it by any means. She knew that some humans would simply…combust upon being near her, but Derek? She wanted him to be around her, so of course she would control the temperature of her body.

The inside of Marie to Derek felt so warm and inviting, loosening up for easier access but also tightening around his cock. Her moans were muffled against his lips as they shared their passions. She felt invigorated and ecstasy filled her mind and soul.

Local Time:
She gave a moan as he started to bite on her lower lip, still pounding her with every bit of his being- it wasn’t long till Marie was experiencing her first orgasm, well, she had orgasmed long before she realized, considering how wet she was for Derek. This orgasm in particular just made her arch her back and into Derek’s pull, crying out when her near sizzling cum sprayed over his hardened length.

Local Time:
The moment he moved and pulled out, Marie felt his cum spray along her lower half and she blushed considerably so. She panted and looked up at him, collapsing back into the bedsheets. Her hair had stuck to her forehead and she had never remembered ever sweating, even in the depths of hell. Closing her eyes, Derek would be able to tell instantly he had worn the demoness out.

Local Time:
She gave a small smirk, and turned to face him, opening up her very deep emerald gaze to him. “I think you forget I’m in a stage of weakness due to the silver moon..” right, and about her blood…how exactly was he going to pull that off?

“Plus, I’ve never experienced anything like this,” she reminded him and shifted her head to lay on her pillow. She closed her eyes again, her flushed cheeks losing their pigment as she regulated her body temperature once more.

Local Time:
12:44 PM
"Oh yeah, you're weakened that much? I hope I didn't push you to exhaustion" he teased as he looked over to her, then reached out, touching her side, drawing her against him again. "Well clearly I made it entertaining enough." He said stroking her side gently. "Are we like bonded or something? I don't know what the rules are for demons hooking up?"

Local Time:
(XD you know you might be onto something lol)

Marie shrugged lightly “I’m not sure how everything works but it’s what I learned while growing up..” she explained further but he could tell sleep had its hold on her and wasn’t letting it go any time soon. When her hair fell and revealed her neck to him, he would see something that looked like a hickey but not quite so. They were clearly bite marks. Did Marie know about this? These bite marks looked like they belonged to a certain pair of fangs but her body did not like the venom that was put there, clearly inflamed and red. How was she not aware of this would make Derek question a few things. Were these markings a sign of ‘don’t touch my woman’ type of vibe and if it was, the thought would cross his mind about Kade and maybe Derek fucked up more than he intended to.

Local Time:
"The fuck is that?" Derek mutters as he noticed rhe narrow, reaching out over it, bit hovering his fingers a few inches away. "That doesn't look good." He mutters as he climbed out of bed, wandering away from Marie for a moment to search through Kaden's supplies.

Local Time:
The fact that Kaden had stuff in Marie’s room meant that he had spent time in here so there was a possibility he could’ve done that in her sleep. But the fact is, why was Marie so oblivious to it?

Combing through Kaden’s things, Derek would ultimately find nothing, but something of interest would catch his gaze. The name: Marianna, stuck out like a sore thumb, and it was a picture of Marie, seemingly uninterested in the photo being taken but Derek would also see something on her head that resembled a crown.

Local Time:
Derek blinked at the image. Out slid it aside. She did imply Lucifer was her father so....he would have to cross that bridge when he got to it. He left the room to keep poking about, grabbing a few books, for demonology and some healing magics to get rid of that nasty looking bite mark.

Local Time:
Marie woke a bit later, blinking into the darkness of her room. She could scent that Derek had left and gone to do other things, but she wasn’t counting on seeing a picture of herself with her full name just across the room. She used to go by Maria but even that in itself felt too…princessy.

As Derek was reading about the mark, he would see the instance of the blood moon, silver moon, the idea of mates between angels and humans and demon and humans. The mark only works during the moons’ occurrence and with true soulmates. Yet there was actually no way of knowing how to heal one from an unwanted mate mark. The idea came to perhaps both males fight for the female, sort of how knights would joust to win the affections of the princess. In this case the current mark from one male, If defeated, would go away on its own so that the male who won could make the world know that the woman was his. All these words and things melded into Derek’s mind and some of them didn’t make sense. Surely he didn’t like Marie enough yet to be a mated pair with her for eternity, as some demons saw it.

Local Time:
"Huh? So I just challenged Kaden to a fight over Marie or some shit? Ugh this bullshit is making less sense the more I read it!" He said closing the boom and rubbing his face as he tried to digest the knowledge. It was just so freaking strange...but Demons were Demons. And they had a whole host of shit different about them.

Local Time:
As he sat there he couldn’t help but wonder what in the hell had caused him to even sleep with Marie, and if she had been claimed by Kaden, why had she been a virgin still? Nothing made sense.

When he raised his head, he would see a woman dressed in servant’s clothes, that looked awfully like Kade in the face, but the magical presence on this woman was much more sinister and cold. Yet she had a neutral expression on her face as she carried a tray full of food. If Derek followed her, he would see the woman knock on the door of Marie’s bedroom. “Maria- I have your dinner here,” she spoke and then the woman opened the door after hearing Marie call for her to come in.

Local Time:
"Maria?" Derek muttered. Then again the picture used that name....and if she was a servant or something, guess she had no choice but to be professional. Derek walked to the door as the servant stepped in, taking her creepy sinister aura with her. Definitely another demon...or something

Local Time:
Once at the door, Derek would be able to hear the conversation. “Is everything to your liking?” The servant asked and then the voice of Marie would respond. “Yes, I appreciate everything,” and then the servant would informally address Marie. “Marie, you know, the blood moon is soon- it’s supposed to happen on the night of the silvered moon-“ it sounded more of a warning.

Marie sighed. “I know, this whole magical bullshit has gotten to me,” she confessed to what seemed to Derek, like a friend of sorts. “I just don’t understand, never has there ever been an occurrence like this..”

Local Time:
“Does your brother know about the blood moon happening with the silver moon?” She asked Lily, and Lily paused a moment before replying.

“Yes.” Lily said simply, motioning to Marie’s neck. “I know you don’t want to, but if you and him bond…it’ll be the best thing for Hell..” Lily mentioned and Derek would hear Marie give a sigh.

“And for my father. I know…Kaden- he- he mentioned about him being in danger and that we had to form an alliance..” Derek would be able to hear how worried she was about her family.

“But why this occurrence?” Marie asked Lily next and Lily gave a shrug.

“My thoughts would turn to the fact that both of your sides will be equal during this time making you one being entirely.” Lily explained further, seemingly flipping through a book.

Knowing this, Derek would figure out a few things. It wasn’t just Marie’s angel blood Kaden seemed after, but Marie as a whole, as it stood a hybrid species probably had more power together than the separate beings.

Local Time:
Marie blinked. “What?” She asked and touched her neck, not feeling anything. She took out her phone and turned on her camera, facing her. She looked for what he mentioned, but seemingly didn’t see anything. “What are you seeing?” She asked next, unaware that only Derek would be able to see her mark, unaware that he could see it because he was a challenging male to Kade.

Local Time:
"A bite mark...you can't see it?" Derek said as she checked herself, he frowned to himself. Magical ullshot after all. He pushed himself up to his feet and walked over to her, reaching out and gently put his fingers just underneath the marking. "You don't feel it, just above my fingers here."

Local Time:
She watched him move, and the fingers placed on her neck. She frowned more, “if there’s a bite mark..I surely should’ve known about it..” so whatever it was, perhaps that’s what was draining her magical abilities? Since it couldn’t be the silver and blood moon anymore, and her body was rejecting it…

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom