RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Vampire Raised with Lycans (the Brit)

Local Time:
7:56 PM
Lilia flushed gently at William’s words. “Mm..I would hope so,” she murmured softly, leaning in his embrace and enjoying their closeness

Kai growled softly and nipped her ears gently, “And I love you just as much..”

Adam scented her purity blood and began to fuck her more roughly, his knot beginning to form.

Serena panted softly, “A-Amazing..” she breathed, fascinated by his wolf like form..

Adam hummed softly at the thought, “probably amazing as well..” he murmured into her ear.

Local Time:
3:56 AM
William smirked as she flushed "I'm teasing, darling..." He murmured softly into her ears.

Carmen moaned faintly as he nipped her ears "He... Hey... that tickles..."

Akari yelped as Axel found a way to get even more aggressive, the faster thrusts pushing her over her limit as she came around his forming knot.

Carrack smiled down, gently lying atop her in a protective manner.

Melody nodded to his words "Do... you want to have a play there too?"

Local Time:
Lilia blushed faintly but continued to rest within his arms. “Mm..I’m tired William..” she murmured softly and yawned, loving to be the attention of his harem.

Kai gave a soft laugh and licked her ears gently as he began to pull out of her next.. “mm..fancy for a bit of rest love?” He asked her now.

As Akari came, so did Axel, howling out loudly to the waning blood moon, his seed filling up Akari effectively with the help of his knot.

Serena laid there, closing her eyes as her body began to recover.

Adam bit his lip but nodded to her, “I..If you’d like to,” he murmured to her next.

Local Time:
3:56 AM
William nodded "Rest then, love... I'll keep you supported..."

Carmen laughed in return, nodding to his words "I... I'd love some." She yawned.

Akari gasped as he howled again, her body accepting his seed as she looked up at his form, wanting to curl up into him.

Carrack smiled, letting her rest.

Melody nodded to him "I'd love to feel you there... And you're all lubricated for it..."

Local Time:
Soon it was evident who was sleeping, and Lilia rested in William’s embrace while Kai and Carmen rested not too far from the throne.

Axel panted softly, licking her shoulders gently as he came down from his high. He shifted after a few where his knot was still lodged within her, but they were in a comfortable enough position to where Akari could curl up into him.

Serena rested underneath her mate, the effects of the blood moon wearing her out.

Adam nodded and moved so his cock was primed and ready for her. He pushed into Melody’s soft ass, moaning softly as he did.

Local Time:
(Mmkay)

Axel came up behind Akari, and wrapped his arms around her, his hand touching her swollen belly. “Akari-“ he murmured her name gently. “You know we have servants for this..” he mentioned, knowing that she was the mate to one of the princes…she wouldn’t have to do anymore tasks such as these

Local Time:
Axel hung his head as she snapped at him, and he turned, going back to where his chambers were. He figured it was probably best to let her be..

He sighed. What was he going to do? He then moved to some books in the middle of his desk in his room and looked them over. He opened a page and raised his hand slowly, performing the magic symbols. “From this bond, I release thee.” He murmured and closed his eyes as the spell took place, and Akari would feel a warm sensation on her neck, and if she cared to look at where she suspected…Axel’s mark was no longer present on her skin.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom