RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Vampire Raised with Lycans (the Brit)

Local Time:
4:50 PM
(Mm sure)

Adam yawned as he woke up in his den, stretching his limbs. He sniffed the air and shook his head. He glanced to Melody who was asleep still. He then padded outside and took in the morning air.

Serena moved in her sleep, her ears flicking gently. She had promptly moved into Carrack’s den, knowing it was the night of the blood moon. He would be mating with her then, sealing their forever bond.

Lilia woke slowly, blinking as she focused on her surroundings. She focused on William, and gave a soft sigh, tonight was the blood moon and she was transitioning from a fledgling to a full blooded vampire.

Local Time:
12:50 AM
Melody yawned softly as she awoke, rubbing her eyes as she looked around for Adam "Mm... Honey?" She asked, crawling out behind him.

Carrack opened his eyes, seeing Serna lying there and giving him a smile "Mmm... Cute..." He murmured, gently brushing a lock of hair from her face.

William was already awake and looking at her "Good evening, Lilia... How are you feeling?"

Local Time:
As she crawled, she would notice the sun hadn’t reached over the branches yet as dawn began to break. Adam turned as he heard Melody and wagged his tail. “Good morning darling,” he murmured, knowing she had yet to adapt to their sleeping schedules. He looked at her hand, the daylight ring he had made for her sat there beautifully with a deep red stone in it.

Serena shifted lightly as he touched her face and she slowly woke up with a cute yawn. “Mm…Carrack?” She asked out sleepily, her eyes focusing on his face.

Lilia breathed slowly and closed her eyes, “Mm…still need to get used to this..” she admitted and reopened her eyes, looking at his handsome face.

Local Time:
Melody groaned a little "It... Morning... Too early..." She grumbled as she moved over towards him "The sun isn't even out yet..."

Carrack's smile got a little wider as she yawned so cutely, moving to embrace "Mmm... Serena..."

William nodded slowly "Mmm... Does take a while to adjust, doesn't it?"

Local Time:
Adam chuckled softly, going over to nudge her gently with his head his fur providing warmth she wouldn’t realize she enjoyed until that morning chill hit. “I know..I’m an early riser, how about you go back to sleep?”

Serena snuggled with Carrack and murmured softly, “Mm…I-Is the blood moon tonight?” She asked next.

Lilia nodded and felt her stomach growl, “I am a bit hungry though..” she speaks, knowing for tonight’s ceremony they would feast off the human servants.

Local Time:
Adam realized she was chilled and he remembered that the daylight ring could give different side effects, allowing one to feel cold for the first time, in response to being immune from the harsh rays of the sun. He gently nudged her back into his den and onto their soft nest of furs and moss. “I’ll keep you warm,” he promised, letting her lay down, and his body curled around her, shielding her from the cold draft that slowly rolled in.

Serena shifted and pressed herself close to him, “Carrack…how does the ceremony takes place?” She asked curiously.

Lilia moved forward and sunk her fangs into his neck, moaning softly as she tasted his blood. She drank slowly and moved away after a few moments, her eyes shining up at him. “So…tonight then, what…exactly will happen?” She asked him.

Local Time:
Melody gave a soft sigh of happiness as he warmed her back up, but the way he pressed himself atop her drew a soft giggle from her lips "Mmm... Don't want anyone else to see me, hmm?" She teased a little.

Carrack held her as she pressed closer "Well... as far as I know, we affirm our vows to each other before the spirits, and then..." He flushed a little "Make public our love."

William smiled "You'll become a full vampire, like me... Then I can give you my children."

Local Time:
Adam felt warm underneath his pelt but gave her a lick on her cheek, “Mhm, you’re my mate, and everyone will be aware of that tonight..” he reassured her, putting his head over her stomach gently.

Serena flushed a little too. “Will…will you take me in my wolf form first?” She asked, knowing that to make their bond permanent she would have to be in her ‘truest’ form first.

Lilia thought a moment…”How..how will I become a full vampire?” She asked, touching her stomach at the thought of carrying his children.

Local Time:
She smiled as he licked her cheek, before giggling again as his head rested on her stomach "I don't doubt that, Adam... But why don't you put your head a little higher?" She suggested.

Carrack tilted his head, kissing her nose gently "I will take you in whatever form you feel is right..." He replied, knowing that the 'truest' form was down to the person, and it would be whatever felt right to them.

William took her hands gently "You will be fed blood tonight, and then we will link our blood together. Fledling and Sire..."

Local Time:
Adam raised his ears and do so, cushioning his head on top of her pillowy breasts. “Better?” He asked her next.

Serena blushed at his words, “Well…you’ll take me in both forms, right?” She asked next, biting her lip gently.

Lilia squeezed his hands gently nodding to him, “I-I see..is there anything I have to do to prepare myself?” She asked next, feeling hot as he told her that they would link their blood together.

Local Time:
Melody nodded "Mhm... What about you? Is it nicer there?"

Carrack smirked a little, nodding to her words as he leant in "Of course I will, if you need it so badly..." He teased.

William shook his head "Nothing that you have to do... But if you want, I'm sure you can find something nice to wear for it."

Local Time:
Adam flicked his ears slightly, “Yes, much better now,” he spoke and felt content.

She felt extremely hot this time, and she blushed deeply. “Of course I’ll need it badly..I’ll always need you badly…” she admitted shyly.

Lilia bit her lip gently, “Well…you see since I used to be a servant…I don’t have any nice things for it..” she said shyly

Local Time:
She smiled softly as he spoke, moving her arms to hold him a little closer "Mmm..."

Carrack gave her a small smirk, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead "I know you will, love... "He teased, before giving her the space to let her blush fade.

"Oh? Well then, I suppose we'll have to go and get something..." William mused, starting to stand up.

Local Time:
Adam slowly closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, waiting for the blood moon to rise.

She hid her face in her hands, her ears flicking slightly as she felt her blush subside. Serena then looked up at Carrack, wondering how he’ll be during the blood moon.

“Will it be beautiful?” Lilia asked him now, shifting to stand as well, stretching lightly.

Local Time:
She bit her lip, but then touched his face with her hand gently. “Either way, I trust you…” she speaks softly, and he could tell that no matter what, she wouldn’t be afraid of him.

Lilia gave a soft laugh as he nipped her nose, “Oh come now, don’t you wish to rip a pretty dress apart from my body?” She teased him next.

Local Time:
Carrack gave her a soft, reassuring smile "I... Thank you, Serena..." He murmured, kissing her "I... I promise I'll do all I can not to hurt you..."

"That implies I want something covering you in the first place... Much better to just have nothing..." He teased back "But maybe you have some ideas..."

Local Time:
William nodded slowly, already licking his lips "I... Yes. That works, Lilia..." He murmured, moving a little closer.

Carmen was lying on her bed in just her underwear, stretching her arms and yawning as she waited for Kai to return. He said he'd gone to get somethings to play with, whatever that meant.

Local Time:
Lilia smiled and raised her hand as he got closer, “Ah ah ah, wait until the blood moon rises,” she tells him, knowing what he wanted.

Kai came back in, various ‘toys’ in his hands for her pleasure. He then grinned to Carmen. “Tonight is the blood moon..I hope you understand what that means,” he tells her.

Local Time:
“I’m sure,” she teased in return, her eyes locking with his. “Only a few more hours..” she promised, hearing the chime of the clock.

Kai moved closer, smiling as he removed her bra and he leaned in, taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking on it gently, “I’m ready for you..” he murmured in between suckles.

Local Time:
William growled softly as their eyes locked, moving closer to her "I... Want you... So much..." He nearly snarled, before he took a breath and moved backwards "But your right... It's not the blood moon yet..."

Carmen moaned softly as he suckled on her breast, gently brushing his hair with her hand "Mmm... Good Boy..."

Local Time:
She grabbed his hand and gave him a sweet smile. "I'm sure you'll love to see me feeding on the servants.." she hummed and leaned back slightly.

His ears laid back slightly as she called him a good boy. Carmen would then feel him bite at her nipple with his fangs, drawing a bit of blood. "Mmm...am I?" He mumbled against her flesh, glancing up at her next.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom