RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Vampire Raised with Lycans (the Brit)

Local Time:
7:40 PM
She felt her cheeks warm. “Hm…no one says we can’t have a feast before the blood moon, right?” She asked, biting her lip softly.

Kai folded his ears back slightly, looking up at her. He pulled back from her breast. “Mm…I don’t like that when you say it that way..” he speaks softly.

Local Time:
Lilia took William’s hand and lead him to the throne room, pushing past the doors and glancing around at the servants. She looks to William, wondering where his father might be briefly but then again…he was taking over tonight. So it didn’t quite matter. “Shall you request our appetizer or shall I?” She asked, the blood stained necklace still around her neck.

Kai whined slightly and his cheeks deepened to a red. “I-no…” he muttered softly next.

Local Time:
3:40 AM
William reached for a bell, ringing it to summon their appetizer. Soon, a pair of servants were stood before them, ready to be drank from.

Carmen laughed as he blushed so deeply, moving to whisper into his ear "Good boy..." in that same sultry tone, before she moved back and bounced her breasts infront of his eyes.

Local Time:
Lilia looked to William first, before stepping forward to a servant. She remembers being in the servant’s position, how William chose to drink from her almost exclusively. She wondered if he remembered as well. Surely he must have…but those thoughts were cast aside when she began to drink from one of the servants- blood slightly running down the sides of her mouth. She moaned at the taste and closed her eyes as she enjoyed the blood.

Kai’s cheeks were a deep red, and he watched her bounce her breasts. He glanced to a clock, noting there was less than an hour till the blood moon- and soon his primal instincts would be known. “Am..Am I really your good boy?” He asked, his tail flicking ever so slightly.

Axel gave a soft sigh, and shut the book he had been reading. “Damn potions-“ he cursed under his breath. He stood up from his chair and took a glance outside. The blood moon was nearly at it’s peak and soon, his brothers would have their way with their chosen mates. He couldn’t help but feel jealous, but he figured he’ll find his own mate in due time.

Axel’s ear flicked when he heard his friend knock on the door, and he turned to them while they entered. “Look- I know what you’re going to say, I should really take a break from my studies…” he began, rubbing the back of his neck slightly, his friend would know all too well how overworked he was.

Local Time:
William gently took his own servant, drinking from them but not giving a moan. Their taste was nothing compared to hers, and he turned his head to watch her, feeling the rising moon and its effects.

Carmen nodded slowly, bouncing her breasts again "Mhm... You are. When you behave..." She leant forwards to kiss the tip of his nose "But now... Maybe I want a bad boy... a naughty boy."

Akari frowned from behind the trolley she was pushing, nodding slightly but not saying anything. The trolley infront of her was filled with potion ingredients, things he'd ordered to fulfil the wishes of Kai, and the werewolf girl was dressed how all wolf-maids were ordered too, in the maid uniform that barely covered anything "I... Well, yeah, you should, Axel..." She finally replied "But I got you the things Kai wanted." As he'd look over the trolley, he'd note there was almost exactly double what he'd need for one potion... Why was that?

Carrack slowly moved from next to Serena, already feeling the blood moon, and starting to undress her "Mmm... My darling... It is nearly time..."

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

Local Time:
Soon the servants were on their dazed way, and William would take Lilia to where two thrones sat. But she sat upon his lap, and watched as their coven gathered in the throne room, eagerly waiting for the orgy to begin. Soon though, a hoard of humans from a nearby village were brought in, dazed and compelled to not scream or fight- as they were merely fodder tonight.

Kai growled slightly and pushed her down on the bed. “Well…why don’t you come with me to the throne room? I want everyone to know that you’re mine-“ he nearly snarled, the heat rising every passing minute as the blood moon neared.

Axel glanced over the potions and raised an eyebrow. “There’s more than double of what I ordered..” he pointed out, soon scenting something sweet in the air, but maybe his nose was playing tricks on him. Surely Akari wasn’t in heat.

Serena shifted and let him undress her, her own heat scent rising. She nodded to him and made way to the blood moon stone, the one where he would mate with her first, spilling her blood in their ecstasy- and then his brother would follow suit with his own mate- as was the way with the rules. Once that was finished the other pack members would be able to pair off with one another and have fun with their chosen mates.

Adam stretched and shook his pelt. His nose sniffing the air. It was nearly time to move out there. “Melody, my sweet…it’s almost time..” he murmured to her, knowing he would mate her first with his wolf form.

Local Time:
William gently teased her neck with his teeth as they waited for the others to gather "Mmm... I can't wait for them to all watch..." He grinned, kissing her neck "What about you, honey..."

Carmen flushed, but nodded to him "O-Oh... That's a very naughty idea... I love it!" She moved to leave the bed, but if he couldn't wait... she was ready.

She sighed, tilting her head a little "Kai's orders. He wanted you to test it before using it, to 'make sure' in his words. It's why he sent me." And he was quite correct. She wasn't in heat. The sweet scent was just a perfume she'd used that morning.

Carrack grinned as they reached the blood moon rock, kissing her gently "Mmm..." He started to press his fingers into her slit, starting to make her wet so he could take her.

Melody nodded to him, removing her clothes "I cannot wait, Adam..."

Local Time:
Lilia moaned softly as he teased her neck and she nodded to him, “I’m looking forward to feeling you…” she murmured to him, her eyes searching the crowd briefly.

Kai smirked and took hold of her arm, feeling his boner start to press against his trousers. He lead her all the way to the throne room, moving through the crowd and seeing the humans. “Tonight you’ll feast with us..” he murmured in her ear, his hunger was rising and he glanced to William, knowing blood lust was a real thing during the blood moon.

Axel raised an eyebrow, and gave a soft sigh. “Very well,” he spoke, feeling the effects of the blood moon on his body. He tried to ignore it, going to grab the potions, but stopping mid way when he grimaced slightly. Unfortunately his wolf side had more of a hold on him- and it was fighting to be let out.

Serena moaned into the kiss, pressing into his body, and letting his hands touch her slit. “P-Promise me you’ll take me in both forms..” she murmured into the kiss, her heat scent rising with each passing moment.

Adam nudged her ass out of their den, and made their way to the blood moon rock. He settled down and let Melody curl up to him. Sure while Carrack and Serena were mating, that didn’t mean his brother would have to wait…so he pushed his large head in between Melody’s legs, his ears brushing against her thighs as his warm tongue began to lap at her slit.

Local Time:
William nibbled her neck a little more as she spoke, before he turned to the crowd and licked his lips, surveying the humans "Pick a snack, darling... You'll need the energy..." He teased softly.

Carmen flushed as he spoke, pressing herself a little closer and feeling his erection "Mmm... I already feel so warm... I need to feel you inside me..."

Akari tilted her head as he grimaced "Axel? Are you okay?" She asked softly, moving to place a hand on his shoulder. Either she wasn't effected by the blood moon, or she was real good at hiding it. Whatever it was, she seemed almost normal...

Carrack nodded "Of course, darling... You are beautiful no matter your form..." He reassured her, before removing his hand so he could replace it with his member, lying her back onto the rock "Now... The fun starts..."

Melody gave a soft yelp as he pressed his body against her ass to make her move, but he'd be able to tell it was pleasured. She curled up to him, but when he moved for her slit, she spread her legs wide, moaning happily as his tongue lapped at her.

Local Time:
Lilia nodded and looked around, the feelings of the blood moon beginning to overtake her as well. She shifted to stand, and flashed over to a human, sinking her fangs into their neck. She pulled back after a few moments and blood ran down her chin. The fledgling was becoming a full vampire and the sight for William would surely be a turn on.

Kai smirked and nibbled on Carmen’s neck, “I understand that my mate…but first…feel the effects of the blood moon, and pick something to eat. I’ll need your energy up for the entire night..”

Axel shook his head to her, “my-my wolf form is straining against me-“ he grimaced again, the transformation beginning to be painful and he held his head in his hands, giving soft grunts. Akari would see him transform, the large beast in front of her next. He painted and she could see his large, red member hanging from his sheath. “A-Akari..run-“ he tried to tell her, knowing he would go feral soon for a mate.

She laid back and looked up to him, them both bathed in the moon’s light. She spread her legs for him and she knew all eyes were on her. “Show them I’m yours..” she nearly moaned out, knowing he would shed not only her cum over this rock but her blood as well.

Adam continued to lap at her slit, taking his time and letting Melody truly enjoy herself.

Local Time:
William grinned as he watched, before flashing forwards to seize Lilia, holding her tight to himself "Now... I make you mine..." He growled hotly, ripping her dress from her body so he could slam his erection into her.

Carmen flushed as he nibbled on her, grabbing a human and drinking deeply as Kai wanted, before turning to him and presenting her body to him.

Akari stared at him shifting, before hearing him speak, but not understanding "H... Axel? What?" She asked softly, moving a little closer, not understanding how he was going feral.

Carrack nodded once, before burying his cock into her slit, biting her neck and drinking her blood whilst he thrusted into her, moaning into her soft body as he did.

Melody's moans got a little louder as she squirted more of her cum over his face, loving the way his tongue made her feel.

Local Time:
Lilia was hoisted up over William’s groin, and she moaned as he slammed into her slit. That was the cue for the others to start. The blood moon ceremony signifying William was their king. He had chosen his queen, and her cries of pleasure were proof.

Kai growled hotly and moved to mount her like he would in his wolf form. He didn’t waste no time in removing his trousers and slamming his erection deep into her depths, moaning out at how soft Carmen felt around him.

Axel whined as she came closer, and he moved to knock her back, effectively knocking over the potions she had brought, and they crashed to the floor. He stood over her and she could see how large his member was…this is what he meant to run..

Serena cried out happily, her blood trickling down her neck, dripping onto the blood moon rock. She tightened her legs around his waist, loving to be penetrated by him.

Adam pulled back, licking at her thighs and glancing over at Serena and Carrack. He then moved and helped Melody over to the blood moon rock, knowing that after Carrack had started, he was allowed to next. He gently nudged Melody onto all fours, even as his massive body mounted her, his thick wolfen member poking at her slit before pressing all the way in.

Local Time:
William moaned softly into her ear as he started to fuck her hard, his thick length spreading her slit as he lifted her up and slammed her down again.

Carmen moaned softly as he pushed her to her hands and knees, spreading her legs as he started to fuck her, her moans getting louder in response.

Akari stared at it, before scrambling backwards as far as she could, until her back hit the wall and she was trapped "A... Axel... N-No!" She yelped, but she knew it wouldn't matter. The fumes from the potions were also spreading through the room, which would make her breasts start to ache.

Carrack got more aggressive as she cried out, moving faster and faster "Louder... Louder!" He ordered her, biting her neck more.

Melody followed Adam's instructions, flushed and red, her slit still dripping as he moved her into position so he could mount her. As he pushed inside, her moans got louder, her tightness wrapping around him and squeezing his cock.

Local Time:
Lilia felt William’s cock spread her wide- knowing that only his cock would be able to do so from now on. She cried out in pleasure when he slammed inside of her repeatedly, her neck exposed for him to bite- to make the mate mark he had given earlier to save her - permanent.

“There’s a good girl-“ Kai growled as Carmen reciprocated his thrusts, and he pushed deeper, wanting her to cry out more for him.

Axel watched her back away, and he growled lowly- they had been friends for decades..but now..with the sway of the blood moon- Axel’s eyes softened briefly and he shook his head, trying to control his urges. “A-Akari-“ he groaned softly, “I-I’m sorry-“ he grimaced and moved forward, placing his warm nose in between her legs, sniffing at her scent and licking there at her underwear.

Serena cried out for Carrack- “My alpha…!” And she felt him bite into the mate mark, letting her blood flow and stain the rock below. Her thighs were slick with her cum, squirting over his hard length.

Adam whined happily as he felt her tightness around him. He wagged his tail slightly and made sure his paws were wrapped around her stomach before he began to fuck her- his thick wolf length stretching Melody out with each thrust.

Local Time:
William only got more aggressive as he bit down on her, wanting to leave no doubt in anyone mind just who she belonged too. The mark he made was high on her neck, an obvious sign that she was his, but he still didn't want to take chances.

Carmen gasped as he growled into her ear, nodding and crying out "I... am! I am!" in reply. Every thrust he made drew a deeper moan from her lips, even as she wriggled to help him get deeper and deeper, his tip just reaching her womb.

Akari shivered as he growled, before hearing his words and biting her lip "Axel... N-no..." She mumbled, but when he licked at her she gave a gasp, and he'd taste a little sweetness slowly leaking from her.

Carrack bit down a little harder as she came, making sure that when he finished it would be more than capable of impregnating her. It didn't matter fully though, after all. They'd be going at it again soon enough.

Melody's moans weren't quite as loud as Serena, but they would be perfect to Adam's ears as she cried out for more of him, feeling him stretching her out so she could only be perfect for him.

Local Time:
Lilia felt his bite, moaning out and crying out louder for her king. She felt his tip reach past her womb easily, and she knew he had every intentions of impregnating her. She wanted this. “W-William!” She cried out hotly for her mate, cumming from his bite and thrusts.

Kai growled again in pleasure, moaning as she wriggled on him. “C-Carmen-“ he moaned out her name, pushing past her womb next, and Carmen would start to feel him shift, his wolf form coming out and his cock stretching her out more, a low growl from him could bé heard and his fangs nipped at the nape of her neck where his mark was.

Axel whined softly at her protests, and he gave her slit another lick, his tongue pressing past her underwear now. Tasting her sweetness as much as he was able to.

Serena cried out as she came and felt him release within her. “C-Carrack..!” She cried out his name, her neck a bloody mess, but the mark was prevalent. She panted and knew he would want to mate with her again, and she would shift to her wolf form soon.

Adam didn’t need Melody to be as loud as the alpha’s mate, she was his, and his alone. He leaned forward and nipped at his mark on her neck, drawing a bit of blood. Melody would be able to feel his knot swell, soon plugging up her insides so he could release within her womb.

Local Time:
(Random question, but you got any RP ideas? Kinda feeling a new one, but brain empty.)

William felt her cumming and grinned into her neck, cumming hard and making her swell up with his release "There... Feel my children!" He growled into her ear.

Carmen shifted to match Kai, her own canine form fitting beautifully against him as he buried his cock into her slit, filling her near perfectly. Her moans got more and more aggressive as he got his tip into her womb, which was more than ready to be filled.

Akari pushed his head back meaninglessly, trying to resist but both unable to beat his strength, and slowly becoming unwilling as his tongue started teasing her slit.

Carrack took a breath as she cried out his name, slowly pulling out and kissing her neck "Take a moment... Then we'll go again..." He told her softly, waiting for her to shift before taking her tail and holding her in place.

Melody gasped loudly as he knotted her, the nip onto her mark drawing another moan of pleasure, before she cast her head back "Do it... Fill me... with your pups, Adam! Make me a mother!"

Local Time:
(Lol my brain has one brain cell and it’s fighting for second place but yeah! I can come up with something)

Lilia cried out at William’s release, her womb filling up with his cum and she leaned forward, resting in his arms as his cock was still deep within her. Her legs wrapped around him still and she could feel him move to the throne, sitting there and kept her on his lap in his embrace. Letting his love take a breather while the others continued their passions. Her neck was bloody and dripping with her sweet nectar, her face flushed from how hot she felt.

It didn’t take long for Kai’s knot to swell, plugging Carmen up effectively and shooting his release deep within her womb. He howled lowly and lurched forward slightly, his hind legs locking hers so she wouldn’t move from his knot.

Surely she would start to understand that the blood moon only strengthened feelings that were there. Axel continued to lick at her slit, flicking his ears slightly and wanting to hear Akari moan.

Serena nodded, her face flushed from his fucking and then shifted to her wolf form. Her slit was swollen and dripping with his release. She kept her tail aside but moaned when he pulled on it. “C-Carrack-“ she whined his name hotly, wanting to be filled by him again, not aware that since Carrack and Adam had become blood brothers, and he had werewolf blood running through his veins- the blood moon would soon reveal a more canine side to him- making him half vampire, half Lycan..

Adam growled at her response and slammed his cock deep inside of her womb. He howled in pleasure as he came within Melody, his release coating her insides heavily. He lurched forwards slightly but kept her upright, knowing he will go at it again with her soon, next in his human form.

Local Time:
As they rested, William lapped at her neck gently, cleaning the blood from her whilst they watched the rest of the coven enjoy themselves from the blood moon.

Carmen howled in reply as Kai filled her up, cumming around him and locking her own legs to him, to show she had no intentions of trying to move off his knot as she came down from her high.

Akari wriggled more, but as the slow realisation set in she bit her lip and remained still, giving a soft moan, just as Axel wanted.

As Carrack tugged her tail again, he gave a deep, arousing growl, his body shifting more canine as he hunched over her, licking the back of her neck with his changed tongue "Mmmmmmmmmine..." He growled into her ear, before slamming his cock into her slit and immediately feeling it slot perfectly into place.

Melody gasped as he filled her up, holding her arms to keep herself from falling "Tha... Feels so good, Adam... My love..." She moaned, even as she knew he'd soon shift back human, to enjoy her again.

Local Time:
Lilia moaned softly, feeling him lick at her neck. She leaned back and kissed underneath his jaw, her beautiful body fitting perfectly within his. Her slit still slick and dripping his release, knowing William would want to go again, and she wanted that too.

Kai licked at her neck, knowing her womb would accept his release. He panted as he waited for his knot to go down, knowing that he would want to go yet again, to truly make sure she would be impregnated from tonight.

Axel wagged his tail more, his tongue pushing deeper inside of her pussy, lapping at the sweet juices that fell, wanting Akari to be lubed properly before he would mate her.

Serena gave a whine of shock, feeling Carrack’s more canine body slam into her swollen slit. Even the feeling of his cock changed, but she wasn’t complaining. He was her mate, her alpha.. She pushed back on him, wanting nothing more for him to breed her.

Adam panted and shifted back to his human form, his cock surprisingly didn’t shift sizes, and remained in her. He moved to where he laid Melody down, and looked to her under the light of the blood moon. Adam leaned forward and bit Melody’s neck over his mate mark, beginning to move once more within her.

Local Time:
William softly nuzzled her neck, before starting to play with her breasts, bouncing them around "Mmm... Good girl." He murmured into her ear, before biting her neck and lifting her to take her slit again.

Carmen turned her head to Kai, the hot look in her eyes showing that she felt just like he did on the matter.

Akari whined a little impatiently, spreading her legs as he finally reached a point he was happy with. She was prepared for him...

Carrack growled hotly as he continued to fuck her, his legs going over her shoulders as he locked her into place beneath him.

Melody cried out in pleasure as he bit down on her, the mark making her cum again as her pale skin glowed in the moonlight. Spirits, she looked so good...

Local Time:
Lilia moaned sweetly as he bit on her neck once more- her nipples hard from arousal and her slick pussy just sliding over and down ổn his hard cock easily. “Ah-W-William-“ she moaned out his name, her depths tightening as he went deeper into her.

Kai felt even more hot underneath his pelt and began to move once more within her, his knot remaining but his member hard and stiff once more, still wanting to mate with Carmen.

As Akari spread her legs, Axel didn’t waste anymore time and slid into her wet depths. His large wolfen member spread her insides to only fit him from now on and he howled lowly at the feeling.

Serena locked in place under Carrack, moaning hotly as he began to fuck her once more. She loved being his.

Adam moaned as Melody came again and he took a look at her, feeling warm underneath his skin. Spirits…she was breathtaking. “Mine…” he growled lowly in her ear, fucking her again and wanting her to cry out for him more- even as he licked over his mate mark.

Local Time:
He smirked as she moaned, kissing her neck more "Mmm... My Lily... My delicate flower..." He teased, even as he got deeper inside her, down to his base "I love how tight you are..."

Carmen gasped as he just started moving, his knot shoving her around as he tried to fuck her "Th... tha... Kai! Feels so good!"

Akari gasped as he dove inside of her, the pain of her hymen breaking being shunted aside by the pleasure as he howled, her body already squeezing tightly.

Carrack only got more aggressive with his thrusts now she was locked under him, her moans inspiring him to get as deep as he could, before he bit her mark.

She gasped a little as he growled into her ear, before moaning sweetly as he started to fuck her, his licks onto her neck making her cry out his name "A... Adam! More!"

Local Time:
“Only for you my king-“ she moaned sweetly, blood running down her neck and to her breasts, her thighs coated in their combined pleasure. Lilia cried out softly as he reached his base, moaning out William’s name once more.

Kai locked her underneath him again, the lewd noises filling his ears, even as he continued to mate Carmen once more. His member poked further into her womb, knowing what it wanted.

Axel howled lowly again, pushing forward and locking her underneath him properly as he began to mate Akari underneath the blood moon.

Serena moaned out happily, her tail could be felt finding his, touching his as he began to fuck her more animalisticly- crying out in pleasure when Carrack bit her mark.

Adam began to give Melody what she wanted, his member swelling up as it neared another release, slamming into Melody’s soft inviting depths over and over

Local Time:
"Oh, of course... My Queen..." He replied softly, listening to her moaning his name, and moaning hers in reply as his thrusts continued onwards, making her thighs even messier.

Carmen could feel it, and she panted heavily, wanting to feel him fill her womb up again and again "Bre... Breed me... Kai..."

Akari's body fit with Axel perfectly, his low howling making her do nothing but submit to him, her legs wrapping around his waist as he took her in the blood moons light.

Carrack felt her tail meeting his and smiled to himself, ramming her deeper and deeper, his knot starting to form inside of her.

Melody gasped as his swelling knot filled her tightness, her womb accepting his tip and awaiting his release, her moans filling the air around them.

Local Time:
As he continued in his thrust, her breasts bounced up and down, dripping the blood that had come from her neck onto the tiled floor. Lilia moaned sweetly, her cum squirting over William’s member more and more, her body primed and ready for him to properly mate her, and give her what she so desperately wanted from this night. His children..

Kai didn’t waste any more time and pushed his member as far into her womb as he could, and howled in pleasure as he filled her up heavily. He slumped forwards slightly and pants, catching his breath.

Axel loved how submissive she was to him and she would feel his fangs on her neck, nipping there slightly, wanting to hear her cry out for him.

Serena’s eyes widened slightly as she felt his knot grow for the first time, and she cried out loudly to him, “C-carrack!! B-Breed me!”

Adam pushed forward once more and moaned as his knot stayed deep within Melody, his seed filling up her womb heavily.

Local Time:
As her body became more and more ready, he moaned her name into her ear before slamming as deep as he could, into her womb and filling it with his cum, wave after wave "Mmm... My Children... can you feel them?"

Carmen gasped in pleasure as he filled her womb with his release, making her gasp and collapse as he slumped, panting heavily "Ah... Tha... Kai... It feels...g ood."

Akari whimpered and moaned, starting to cry out his name as he teased her neck, wondering if he was going to bite down and mark her. But even as she tried to think on it, his thrusts forced her thoughts off that subject.

Carrack grinned, nodding to her words "Of course, darling..." He teased, his knot lodging himself into her as he filled her womb with his release.

Melody gasped, feeling his cum filling her up, her belly swelling a little as it couldn't escape past his knot "Ada...m... That... feels... so good..."

Local Time:
Lilia moaned out hotly as he came within her, her belly swelling with the release he had given her. She nodded to William. “A-Ahh-“ she moaned and stayed on his member, leaning back into him, to have her neck be nibbled on once again. Knowing none of his cum would leak out of her this time.

“Y-You felt- so…so amazing..” Kai breathed to her, giving her mate mark a few licks as their bodies recovered.

Axel noticed how Akari responded and he went forward with it, biting down on her flesh, marking her as his while he continued to fuck her roughly.

Serena howled in pleasure as Carrack came, arching her back into him slightly, remaining locked for the time being as his knot stuffed her fully, making sure none of his seed slipped past.

Adam panted and leaned down to give Melody a kiss. “Mm-yes love…you..feel incredible..” he breathed, moving to rest with her for a moment.

Local Time:
William sighed softly, rubbing her swollen belly as they both came down from their shared high, his teeth nibbling at her neck gently "Mmm. You delight me..."

Carmen moaned softly as he licked her mark, moaning softly "Ahn... Kai, I... Love you... so much..."

Akari cried out as he bit down, his mark making her nearly scream in pleasure as he continued his rough fucking. His cock was coated in the blood from her hymen at this point, and that scent would only make them more aggressive in their fucking.

Carrack gave a long howl of delight, before panting heavily as he leant over her, the knot binding them together as he licked her mark "Mmm... And how was that, Serena?"

Melody flushed a little as he spoke, before taking one of his hands to her ass "How... do you think... this would feel?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom