RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Vampire Raised with Lycans (the Brit)

Local Time:
12:38 AM
He woke, panting and gasping for air, his eyes darted around, and he settled back, noting Akari was laying there on his chest. He was about to settle in again, his eyes widening as he noticed a nurse coming in. Why was he in the infirmary?

The nurse nudged Akari, “Miss? I need you to move,” she spoke, needing to check on Axel and see if he was alright.

Local Time:
The nurse…just checked him over, figuring it probably wasn’t worth it. Axel watched and grunted softly, looking away. The doors opened to the infirmary and a woman there stood. “Axel? Is Axel in here?” She called and Axel’s head raised, “Jacqui-“ he began his eyes surprised to see the beautiful vampiress swiftly walking over to him, shooing the nurse away. “I just got back from my trip- I-“ she took note of Akari but didn’t care.

Local Time:
“I can’t believe I missed the blood moon,” she sighed and sat on the edge of Axel’s bed, biting her wrist and bringing it to Axel, “Drink my sweet,” she urged, knowing he was probably exhausted. Axel tasted her blood and couldn’t help himself but moan at the taste, touching her wrist a bit and closing his eyes. He pulled away, licking his lips as he felt better already.

“It’s…good to have you back-“ he breathed, noting that she had more interest in him than usual, but he was still very weak from being captured and used. His ears flicked as he glanced to Akari.

Jacqueline turned and her eyes landed on Akari’s face, “Did you gain a new pet?” She asked curiously, not once knowing how deeply for Akari he felt.

Local Time:
Axel cleared his throat, “She actually is…the mother of my son,” she would hear him say, but he seemed reserved. Jacqueline snorted in mockery, and shook her head briefly. “Can’t believe you bred that mutt.. not to mention you now have a bastard son!” She exclaimed and Axel’s face darkened, “it was the blood moon that swayed me,” even though Akari would remember it only swayed feelings that were there before.

Jacqueline’s pretty face turned to a frown, “Don’t tell me you actually have feelings for this…servant?” She looked between the both of them. She moved and got Akari up, and turned her to the door, “Be a dear and leave us alone,” she said sharply and pushed Akari out to the hallway, the heavy door shutting and locking behind her. But there was a servant’s passageway if Akari wanted to really stop what she knew what might happen.

“Jacqui that was very rude of you to-“ his words were muffled and by listening, Akari would hear Jacqueline kissing him.

Local Time:
8:38 AM
(I know it's not what he was gonna say, but I'm cackling at the idea that Axel was gonna go "That was very rude, we could have had a threesome")

Akari stood at the door, her mouth wide in shock for a moment, before she headed for the servant passage, soon returning to the room and glaring at Jacqueline "Get the fuck away from him, you floozy!"

Local Time:
(Lol XD Axel is very exclusive, he even spent his virginity with Akari, he’s not like his brothers)

Jacqueline pulled from Axel, hissing at Akari, “You’re nothing but a mutt! You don’t deserve someone like him.” Her eyes flashed red, and Axel well…the bite mark on his neck from Jacqueline was making him go in and out of it. Jacqueline snapped her fingers, and nurses came and began to subdue her. “From Axel’s memories I can see he cares deeply about you, but you…I listened to your moans on the blood moon and yet you’re angry at him? What are you, a fool?” She cackled and looked back at Axel, “No…he deserves someone like me that wants to be his every waking thought…” she tsked lightly. “But draining his love and desire of you will be harder than I thought..”

Local Time:
Of course, there was a much easier way to drain Axel of such feelings. If Jacqueline drank from Akari and marked her, she'd become the girls servant in all things, including the transfer of all feelings to and from Axel. That would however mean sullying her teeth with mutt blood, as well as running a risk that Axel and Akari might awaken from the trance. The Nurses that bound Akari snapped a collar and leash around her neck, one offering said Leash to Jacqueline.

Local Time:
Jacqueline pulled Akari close, her devilish grin on her face. “I want you to watch how he fucks me the way he fucked you that night, and then maybe in your dumb idiot brain you’ll realize what you lost,” she hissed and pushed her down in the chair, making sure she was restrained but even as she was able to get Axel up and off the bed, the night from the blood moon would fill Akari’s head, and she would see just how…

“Shame you wasted your virginity on such a mutt,” Jacqui hissed as he rammed his cock into her slit, making her cry out in pleasure. Oh what would the so called mutt do? Axel was her mate, her alpha…he had mated her under the blood moon! Now…no one mentioned a female wolf couldn’t mark a male in the same fashion..especially one who didn’t want to share.

Local Time:
Axel took a few moments before he truly realized what was happening, snapping out of Jacqueline’s trance. He had been laid back onto the bed, Akari on top of him now. Wait. Akari was on top of him?!

He moaned as he felt her warm slit and he pushed up just a little bit, hearing Jacqueline groan as she had hit her head on the way down. His neck felt warm, unaware Akari had marked him. He was just lost in the pleasure of her depths, his knot beginning to swell, but he remembered last time. “A-Akari- let me pull out-“ he began to warn.

Local Time:
Axel flushed, “A-kari- don’t be saying such-“ he moaned, and he noticed Jacqueline get up, swaying a bit. She went to go pull Akari off of Axel, and Axel grunted as his knot was popped out of Akari. He panted and watched the two women begin to fight over him. Was he certain he wasn’t dreaming?

Jacqueline pinned Akari to the wall, hissing violently, “You dare try to take my Axel away from me?!” But she had no clue what had come over the so called mutt.

Local Time:
Akari struggled with Jacqui, but a smirk was on her face "He's mine..." She laughed "He has my mark..." And as Jacqueline would look across to see Akari was telling truth, she struck, twisting the woman to the ground and biting her neck, drinking enough to leave her unable to stop what came next "Now... Watch him take his true mate..." She murmured into Jacquelines ear, moving to push his knot back inside of her, moving her hips up and down to make him cum inside.

Local Time:
Axel’s hand reached up and he touched his neck, his cheeks reddening quite obviously. Well, that was a new one, even for him. He watched as Jacqueline was drained and she couldn’t help but watch as Akari came back over, shoving his knot back inside of her.

Axel groaned again in pleasure, his head tilting back into the pillow, “Akari-I-Are you-“ his knot was forming completely, he was entirely stuck inside of her, his tip just kissing her womb ever so slightly.

Local Time:
He groaned softly at her words, his cheeks flushed deeply, even as she began to feel his release deep inside of her. “Fuck- Akari I -“ he pants, his cheeks red still, but Akari would note her mate was flushing from a fever that plagued his body still. Now…Jacqueline could potentially be there as fodder to help heal her mate further.

Local Time:
Axel didn’t have to be instructed twice, surprised at this side of Akari, and Jacqueline groaned out weakly as Axel drained her.

He let the woman go and he laid back in the bed, the flush lessening. “M-Mm..Akari I-“ his body was spent, and he closed his eyes, recovering from what it had just gone through.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom