RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Vampire Raised with Lycans (the Brit)

Local Time:
12:02 AM
She would see him shift, he sat upright in the bed, looking to her. When she mentioned their son, he couldn’t help but feel a pang of regret. “Are you certain?” He asked her softly, but he had definitely noted her change. His ears picked up at a wail, the sound definitely belonged to their son.

Lilia tried hushing the boy, but he was fussy. She sighed softly, “I-I know I know I’m not your mother but please..you need to feed,” but the babe refused to latch. Lilia looked to William in defeat.

Local Time:
Lilia braced herself next to William, feeling wetness between her legs. She took in a sharp gasp as another pain jolted through her body. “I-I think our child wants to make an appearance-“ she spoke, and he could hear the liquid of her water that had just broke, splash to the ground into a puddle underneath her.

Local Time:
Once on an infirmary bed, she held William’s wrist to her lips, drinking his blood to keep her strength up. Even as the contractions continued- she whined out against his skin- he could tell this was taking a lot out of her. The nurses encouraged their lady to push- beginning to see the crown of the head emerge.

Local Time:
She winced and tears formed in her eyes as she continued to push. She only pulled from William’s wrist once she heard their baby cry out into the world for the first time.

“It’s a girl,” a nurse announces, going to swaddle the babe up in a blanket while the other nurses began to clean Lilia up. Lilia reached out for their daughter, wanting to hold her.

Local Time:
Lilia smiled and cradled the baby near her chest, giving soft breaths as she calmed down from the endeavor. “William-“ she breathed, smiling to him, “She’s perfect,” she murmured and saw her golden hair in tuffs and she gave a small chuckle. “She certainly became blessed with your hair-“ Lilia mentioned

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom