RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Vampire Raised with Lycans (the Brit)

Local Time:
5:55 AM
Carmen gave another growl, shifting forms and sprinting off again, this time finding an openable window and throwing it wide. She grinned, looking out to work out the best way down when she realized just how high up they were. Her head swam, but she looked sideways and saw the causeway leading from the main doors, her decision being made in her mind already. She climbed out and started to scramble from handhold to handhold in the old stone walls.

Local Time:
She watched him climbing for a moment, before shifting wolfen and starting to run off down the causeway, heading into a small village that bordered the Coven. She looked around the village, following her nose to a convent that was heavy with incense. She could hide there, just until he gave up hunting...

Local Time:
9:55 PM
While at the convent, she would run into a man who looked just like the one she escaped from. His hair was blonde, and his eyes were green, like emeralds. He had no wolf ears, but razor sharp teeth. “Well, aren’t you a pretty one..” he murmured and stepped forward before his brother who was following her gave out a soft pant, “H-Hey, I saw her first!”

Local Time:
The second brother looked to the first as she ran off, unfazed at her attempt to throw him off. “Don’t worry, our eldest will catch her-“ he mentioned and saw as she ran straight into the third, and eldest of the princes. He had striking fiery hair and steel greyish muted green eyes. He also had ears like the youngest, and razor sharp fangs like the middle. They were fraternal triplets, and Carmen probably would eventually realize that perhaps it would be best to win their affections, not escape.

(If you want, eventually you can take over either of the brothers for another character to play in the future)

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

Eldest; the one with red hair, his name: Kai
Youngest, the one who met Carmen first: Axel
Middle, the blond haired: William

Background: three princes of the vampire coven, Axel complains often how he’s treated differently because he’s a half blood bastard but that isn’t true, based off the fact he’s one out of three fraternal twins who are all from the same mother, a werewolf servant who had fallen for their vampire father. Each one is eligible for the throne, but none of them have any interest save for one, William, the middle child. They all will first have interest in Carmen, but over time only one will truly fall for her.

(Oh and before I forget, the vampire coven mentioned earlier will be separate from the one Carmen discovered)

Local Time:
Carmen gulped as she was boxed in by the trio, but as she looked past the eldest she saw the fog bound streets and made her choice. She shifted forms even as she sprinted, using the shift of her form to get past before standing and sprinting away, waiting until the Fog obscured her before biting her hand and flicking blood randomly towards alleyways, to try and lead them off the wrong way, licking her cut to heal herself quickly.

Local Time:
Kai gave a soft sigh as she ran off into the fog, “like she doesn’t realize we have night vision..” he sighed softly, and looked to the other two. “What, should we let her roam and then let her realize that there’s no where she can go without coming back to the coven?” He asked and they both shrugged, “That’s up to you,” William spoke, “I for one though know father won’t like a stray running through these streets..” he said, knowing ever since their mother died had changed their father’s heart.

Local Time:
Carmen merely ran, ignoring the alleys and sprinting until she had to stop, falling to her knees and panting for breath. She glanced backwards, smirking as she couldn't see the vampires, before she turned back forwards and her heart sunk. There it was, standing before her like a dark vision. The Castle of the Coven "WH... WH... what... how..." She mumbled.

Local Time:
Axel, Kai, and William all followed her, knowing where she would end up. “If you give up trying to run, we’ll go easy on you,” Axel mentioned, knowing both of his older brothers would think about her blood.

The middle brother, could scent how sweet Carmen was, and he licked his lips. “Forgive me, but, I find your veins enticing..” he said and Kai gave a soft sigh, clearly scenting how ‘prepared’ her body was. “And your heat scent..” he mentioned, sniffing the air.

They all looked at each other, “Do you think we’ll be able to share this one…?” Axel asked a bit worriedly, knowing both of his brothers hated to share. But was surprised when they nodded, “I’m sure we’ll manage,” he mentioned.

Back at the camp, Serena woke up again, blinking awake and noticed the darkness of the cave now. She shivered slightly, but settled when she felt Carrack’s body next to hers again.

Local Time:
Carmen turned, biting her lip as the three spoke. She could feel her heart racing in fear as they spoke of her blood, then of her heat, and lastly of sharing her. She back away slowly, giving a soft squeak of fear as her back hit against a wall, her ears pinned back.

Carrack opened his eyes as she shifted around, moving to hold her closer as he realised she'd been shivering "Mmm... It's okay, Serena... I'm here... I'm here." He murmured into her ear.

Local Time:
William flashed forwards, easily towering over her, giving a soft grin, knowing Kai shifted to his wolf form. “Don’t worry. My bite won’t hurt,” he promised, and before she could react, his fangs were biting into her soft flesh- going to subdue her.

Kai licked his lips as he waited for William to do as he wished for, only hoping to subdue the maiden. He was itching for some action, and his stiff, large member showed that.

Axel gave a soft sigh, knowing as the youngest, he would have to wait to have his turn, but knew both of his brothers were uncivilized when it came to fresh flesh.

Serena’s ears flicked gently as Carrack held her closer, and she took in his scent. “Carrack-“ she murmured his name and glanced up, her piercing yellow gaze finding his red in the darkness.

Local Time:
Carmen gulped, trying to wriggle free until those long teeth slid into her flesh, drawing an unwilling moan from her lips as she started to feel good, her heat increasing as she whimpered softly.

Carrack met her eyes and took in her scent in return "Mmm... Serena..." He murmured, his hands moving to hold her lower back now "Can I scent... heat?"

Local Time:
William drank her blood almost greedily, but slowed down as he noticed she was succumbing to their ‘charms,’ and he pulled back, licking at the bite mark before pulling Carmen and forcing her on her hand and knees. “Now, be a good little werewolf and spread yourself for my older brother,” William spoke and Kai was circling Carmen, excited to mount her.

Axel sighed, knowing that when Kai was finished, Axel would have to deal with the cleanup, like always.

Serena felt her cheeks flush at the mention of her heat, and she gave a soft swallow of embarrassment. “I-I’m not sure, Carrack, as late of a bloomer I’ve been..” it was merely arousal he could scent, or perhaps the heat of her blood was getting to him. Surely this unspoken attraction would be acted on one way or another..

Local Time:
Carmen nodded to Williams words as he pulled from her neck, spreading her legs out to let Kai mount her, her face pinkish from the heat she was feeling, even as her slit became wet in readiness.

Carrack nodded to her words, before gently moving up to kiss her, his eyes meeting hers "Mmm... Whatever it is... I like how it smells... and I want more..." He told her, gently moving to pull her chest coverings off, giving her all the time in the world to stop her.

Local Time:
Kai went ahead and put his weight onto her back, his red member poking at her slit and pushing forward, giving a soft whine of pleasure as her right slit engulfed his cock. “My, how accepting you are…” he growled lowly and began to thrust, wrapping his paws around her soft stomach, loving how she felt.

Serena gave a soft moan out at the kiss he gave her, and she breathed slowly when he spoke, letting him pull her chest coverings off. Exposing her small, perky chest. “If-If you want, I wouldn’t mind if you tasted my blood..” she said a bit shyly.

Local Time:
Carmen gave a moan of unwilling pleasure as Kai shoved himself in, but when he spoke she felt compelled to say "Tha... That's because... I serve... my betters!" In response, as much as she hated it. Kai's paws would bash against her large breasts as he thrusted in and out, giving William and Axel a nearly hypnotizing show.

Carrack smiled to her words, gently leaning in and nipping her neck to get a little sip of her blood, even as his hands moved to play with her small breasts, teasing her nipples "Mmm... You taste so good... But... I think we both need more than just this..."

Local Time:
Kai growled again in pleasure, beginning to feel his knot already to swell. But that didn’t stop him from thrusting still, loving how her body wrapped around his member, the soft feeling of her depths was amazing.

William enjoyed the show, but Axel simply wished for it to be over, knowing he was going to be the one for cleanup.

Serena moaned out softly again from the teasing and she nodded to him, shifting to lay down on the soft furs- staring up at him. “Please be gentle, my alpha..” she murmured softly.

Local Time:
Carmen's moans got louder as he sped up, his knot spreading her out a little as her slit got tighter, those large udders of hers shifting and bouncing more and more with each passing thrust "Ca.... Can't... hold on!" She cried, cumming around him, hard.

Carrack nodded to her words, undressing them both and gently rubbing his fingers into her slit, feeling how wet she was and then moving his stiff length against it, starting to push in slowly.

Local Time:
As she came around him hard, he pushed forward and knotted her fully, shooting his load deep within her depths. Kai howled lowly in pleasure and panted as he stopped, giving a grin to his brothers. “Axel,” he motioned to his youngest sibling. “I want you to try and extract milk from her,” he said and Axel gave a questioning look, “She…she won’t be able to until-“ and William raised a hand to stop Axel, “Do as he says,” William said and Axel sighed, going over and reaching out for Carmen’s large breasts, going to squeeze one.

Serena moaned softly as she felt his fingers, then moan louder as Carrack’s stiff member pushed into her tight slit. He easily broke through her hymen, the scent of that blood running down his length, and up to his nose, knowing that he had fully made her his.

Local Time:
She squirmed a little, feeling him filling her body up with his release and locking it in place with his knot as she did her best not to collapse. She glanced sideways as the trio spoke, before gasping as Axel started to squeeze her breasts, wriggling in his arms, underneath Kai's large wolfen form "Ahn~!" She squeaked in response to the hand on her, even as milk... would fail to appear. As expected.

Carrack gave a soft sigh as he scented that blood, kissing her on the lips and starting to thrust softly into her "You're so soft, Serena..."

Local Time:
Axel gave a soft sigh, and Kai looked disappointed. “Well, you’re the one with the medicines, I expect you to feed her some so she can lactate soon,” he commanded and Axel flicked his ears back, hating how he was treated but he nodded, knowing he didn’t have much of a choice.

Serena kissed him in return, moaning softly from the thrusts he gave, “A-And you’re so hard,” she murmured out between moans, her breasts bouncing up and down as he moved within her.

Local Time:
(Axel: Can't you just wait till she does it naturally?

Kai: What? Wait? Do you know who I am? Make her lactate!)

Carmen listened and bit her lip, even as her arms finally gave out, making her collapse from holding up the weight of the wolf that had just fucked her.

Carrack smiled to her as he watched her small breasts bouncing up and down, hearing her speaking of how he felt in her "Only for you, Serena... Only for you."

Local Time:
(XD the unfortunate side of having two horny ass brothers)

Kai let the woman collapse, and his knot popped out of her quite easily, and he watched her there for a moment. “Take her back to your chambers and clean her up for her next venture with us,” he tells Axel and Axel sighed, watching his two older brothers begin to leave for elsewhere and Axel walked over to Carmen. “I told you,” he sighed softly.

Serena moaned more, the feeling of his length within her felt amazing. “C-Carrack,” she blushed more. “I-I love-“ she cried out as she began to cum for the first time, her warm release rushing over his hard length, the scent filling the air. She knew he probably wasn’t finished yet, with all the stamina a vampire had..

Local Time:
Carmen merely lay there as Kai and William left, burbling softly to herself as the pinkish fog that had been over her mind started to fade "Wh... What happened... Wh..." She started to process the info and flushed a deep crimson "Th... No! I was... saving myself..."

Carrack listened to her sweet cries as her scent filled the air around them, continuing his gently thrusts inside of her, wanting her to feel as good as possible before he finished, but also he wasn't going to fuck her silly. He didn't want to hurt her, after all.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom