RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Sci-Fi RP ~Lux in Tenebris~ (Brit)

Local Time:
5:42 AM
“Ah, I see you’re awake…” he spoke, watching her stand. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you…” he spoke, knowing the effects of the toxins were probably still strong on her body.

Back on the planet they had left, Chione’s younger sister, Suvi- which her name meant summer- was humming and collecting flowers, putting it in her basket. She glanced up as she heard armor moving in the distance, wondering if this was the knight she had fawned over secretly. She had watched him train, but knew a girl like her wouldn’t catch his eye.
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

Darius, a knight in the royal army had been there for several years, growing up basically in the castle. Few things interested him, but he had noticed a young maiden watching him every now and then.
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

Local Time:
Eris growled behind the gag, staggering and falling back onto the floor infront of him. She wasn't bad looking in this kind of position, and even as he watched, her shifting attempts to return up to her feet lead to her clothes sliding down her body.

(Do you want me to play one of them?)

Local Time:
Eris was now pretty much fully exposed after her wriggling, but she didn't care. Her red hair had fallen over her face and she was just glaring up at him with a look that almost made him fearful. Gods, this Tribal bitch clearly didn't know who she was dealing with. Time to put her in her place...

Darius glanced across at Suvi, head tilted. It was her, again. That girl that kept watching him... He paused, before approaching "Hello there. Can I help with anything?"

Local Time:
9:42 PM
Ruevan sneered at the look she gave him and he moved suddenly, his hand around her throat. “Why are you giving me that look, bitch?!” He nearly spat, giving her a glare worse than hers.

Suvi was surprised by his sudden approach and she felt a flush come to her cheeks. “I-um…” she paused, “No, but, I just- enjoy watching the knights train,” she explained, trying to make it seem she wasn’t just talking about him.

Local Time:
He suddenly forced her down on her back, looming over her with ill intent. “You look at me that way again and I promise you you’ll regret it.” He snarled wanting to teach her a lesson.

“Oh! No-No other reason,” she spoke, rubbing her arm gently. “I was just curious on how to s-spar-“ she murmured, hopefully he would be the one to reach her? How she would enjoy that.

Local Time:
She made a gagging sound as his grip tightened, her eyes falling from his face. Good... Wait... As he'd watch, she brought a hand up and flipped him off!

"Spar? I... Perhaps some other time, dear madam. When we have the correct equipment." He told her, moving back towards the training grounds.

Local Time:
Ruevan made a face and slammed her arms back to pin her down. “You little bitch,” he spat underneath his breath, going to probably teach her a lesson in manners…

She huffed, great, there she goes, bumbling over her words again. She watched him turn and leave, and she bit her lip gently. “Wait-“ she called, Suvi wanting to catch his name.

Local Time:
She growled in return, her eyes narrowing as he forced her down. She would've probably been insulting him, if she wasn't gagged. Still, at least he was getting a nice view of her breasts bouncing as he shoved her around.
(Poor Chione. Gonna wake up to find the girl he's crushing on getting fucked right next to him.)

Darius stopped, turning his head back "Yes, Madam?" He asked, standing there and watching her.

Local Time:
(Yeah pretty much lol)

He grinned and Ruevan moved, pinning her down still with his legs, unbuckling his trousers, and then moving to where he was able to press his hard length against the entrance of her ass.

“My name’s Suvi..what’s yours?” She asked, her entrancing eyes falling onto his face.

Local Time:
(That, or he finds her post fucking, chained up and bound to Ruevan's throne)

Eris blinked as he flipped her over, before realising what was happening and trying to struggle free, her bound hands a perfect place for him to hold on as he pressed against her butt with his cock, muffled shrieks passing the gag.

"Darius, Madam." He replied, looking a little more into her eyes and pausing for a moment "Mmm... You said you wanted to spar, yes?

Local Time:
(That’s very plausible as well)

Eris would feel his length slowly press and widen her ass, and could hear the bastard groan as he felt her softness wrapping around his cock.

Suvi was a little confused at his sudden change but nodded to him, “I wanted to learn a little, that is, for self protection.” She spoke and he could tell by all her markings and how she adorned herself, perhaps she dealt with magic.

Local Time:
Eris winced as he spread her open, grunting and whining against the gag as she continued to try escaping him, even as he'd get to hear the soft slap his thrusts made against her muscled rear.

Darius looked at her closer and nodded to her words "Self Protection... Yes." He took her towards the sparring fields, removing the heavy armour he was wearing to reveal the leather underneath "So. The first thing you need to do is assess your opponent. If you can't outmuscle them, you need to out think them."

Local Time:
The dark lord thoroughly enjoyed himself, even as he began his deeper and quicker thrusts- moaning out in pleasure.

Suvi followed him, noting the leather and chose not to say anything. “So be lithe like the tricky fox?” She asked, her hands glowing ever so slightly. Like that was completely normal..

Local Time:
Eris started to cry as he used and abused her, hearing his moans and just wanting it to be over. She looked at Chione and was just thankful he was still out of it, just so he couldn't see her in this position.

"Indeed." He told her, raising an eyebrow at her hands "Ah-Ah, no Magic. If you want to learn, you learn the hard way."

Local Time:
It wasn’t long before Ruevan was cumming deep within Eris’s ass, grunting as he did so. He gives a few short breaths and pulled out of her. Grinning to himself he looked at her widened ass dripping his seed.

“Oh-“ she let her hands cool down. “It’s instinct at this point,” she mentioned after apologizing. “So, where do I strike first?” She asked next.

Local Time:
She whimpered softly, both wanting to roll over to hide it from his vision, and wanting to stay how she was so he couldn't reach her virgin slit. Neither option was appealing to her, and she just lay there, tears still sliding free of her eyes.

Darius shrugged "It wouldn't be a good training if you expect every atta-Ha!" He suddenly leapt forwards, a blow brushing past her head.

Local Time:
He left her virgin slit alone, and going over to his throne. He sat down, cock still exposed. “Now. Do as I say,” he speaks to Eris as Chione began to wake.

Suvi yelped in surprise, knocking back slightly and shaking her head. She looked determined though and moved quickly, trying to sweep at his feet. Wait…learn? She already knew some basics it seemed.

Local Time:
Eris whimpered and nodded to his words, even as Chione's first sight would be her abused body lying there, followed by Ruevan's cock.

Darius blinked, but her slight build did nothing to move his solid stance "Nice Try. But that's not going to work here." He told her, reaching out and grabbing her arm "Now, how are you going to break out?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom