RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Make a Wish (Knight)

Local Time:
9:06 PM
"Good night." He said simply as he stroked on her back, watching her drift off. The Demon had little else to do but want, a handful of hours to him may as well have been seconds in the face of his otherworldly being. Once the sun began to rise up, creeping its light and its warmth over the pair, he heard her alarm start to go off, making him turn a bit to look at it.

Local Time:
"You won't be doing anything but staying inside of my bag if you go into an objects, yeah, just make yourself look like a human. I can say your a cousin or a friend...Something like that." Mel said looking at herself through the mirror, "You can magic yourself som clothes right?" She asked him looking through her mirror.

Local Time:
As the lights died down, Nozomu was a visible, his hair was black and long, straight and it seemed to shimmer like silk, his skin was sun kissed tan, his body muscular and well kept. His eyes opened and they dazzled briefly with blue light before settling into beautiful cerulean. His face was still as handsome as it naturally was as a demon, as if carefully carved with the touch of a master sculptor. He was also naked, laying on her bed like the most tempting of distractions. "Is this better?"

Local Time:
He grinned at her playfully. "Like what my lady?" He said as he started to stand up from her bed, only drawing more attention to his body as he posed in front of her, clothes flashing over his body....sadly. His outfit of choice was a a set of black pants that clung around his hips and only drew more attention to his abdominal muscles as his shirt was an net woven shirt and a sleevless black denim jacket with a furred collar. "Is this better?"

Local Time:
(XD Mel: Man I could just stay home....no! No! I have to work!)

Nozomu smiled at her, walking with her, putting an arm around her shoulders. "Very well, I can take you there faster than your mortal transportation if yiu wish." He said as he drew her close to him again, seeming not to notice his obvious temptations he had.

Local Time:
(XD "looking at Nozomu Man if I didn't have bills...I'd take a sick day right now")

"Hm? What is this....Bus?" He said as he stepped out with her, the walk out of her apartment getting....alot more attention from her neighbors as she was accompanied by her new Demon eye candy. Nozomu smiled and greeted them...mostly the ones that couldn't look him in the eyes as they made hltheir way to the elevator and down to the front of her building.

Local Time:
"Hm if I am desirable...." he glanced at Mel and smirked at her. "I simply am being myself." He said as his arm dropped slightly, Mel felling his hand pinch her on the ass a moment as he waited around for this big vehicle. "Perhaps it will take a while...shall I entertain you?"

Local Time:
He smirked at her. "That's not true. It's scandalous, steamy, and perverted....its only embarrassing if you are afraid of everyone seeing how good your body is or getting caught." He said shrugging. "And that danger, of detection...us the fun part, that all eyes will be on you in your most passionate." He said as he leaned closer, whispering in her ear as his body rubbed up against hers.

Local Time:
He smirked at her. "Well, I'll have to use my hands then. Otherwise...well we'll definitely make a mess." He said with a wink as he pulled her away from the bus stop, taking into the gateway between apartments. It was a walkway, so early in the morning most people didn't traffic it so much...but zNozomu swept her up against the door and started kissing her nearly immediately, dragging her into a fiery experienced kiss.

Local Time:
Nozomu slid his hands up and down her body, his hands admiring her curves a moment before she felt his hands pull up her shirt, rolling it up over her chest as his hands popped her breasts out of her bra. His body pressed to hers, pinning her to the door as he started to kiss his way down from herkios to her neck.

Local Time:
Nozomu nibbing on her neck carefully, along her collar and the nap of her neck, just low enough that any markings could be hidden when she fixed her shoulder his mouth slipped lower, hooking and latching onto her breasts, sucking on her nipples and his hands moved to draw down her pants, starting to caress her clit through her panties.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom