RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Make a Wish (Knight)

Local Time:
9:02 PM
"Careful my lady~you'll get caught!" He teased as he sucked on her breast, drawing both her nipples between his lips, his tongue was hot and slick, whipping over the buds as they rose under his desires. his fingers channeled with the lightest of magics to heighten his fingers' caress as he stroked her clit with shallow circles. He nipped on her breast gently, his other hand sweeping around and cupping her ass firm;y.

Local Time:
He looked up inti her eyes, giving a playfully wicked as she felt him pull away, continuing his journey downwards. "We'll see how long you take." He said as he dragged hee underwear aside his tongue lulling out, the hot slick muscle sparing no time in pressed inti her folds. He used the flat of it giving deep lashes between her legs.

Local Time:
He winked at her as he grabbed her ass with both hands, his eyes glinting with sudden mischief as he start to push the intensity, licking her faster and harder. Her sweet flavor only making her new partner hungry for more. His hands squeezed on her ass cheeks, spanking her as she leaned against the door.

Local Time:
Nozomu drew back after her climax , her nectars coating his tongue, letting him swallow him up. He stood slowly allowing her to cat her breath while he fixed her clothing up for her. "I think that suited your tuning enough?" He said as he leaned forward a bit, drawing her pants back up.

Local Time:
"Did you forget my nature Mel?" He said simply, Nozomu smirked. "Desires of the heart, the most flagging and brief temptation, I would never tell you to deny them if you wanted them."

(XD sometimes my thumbs are just too passionate and miss by like a tiny margin)

Local Time:
"I said society, I know that some still do it." The Demon said, following her. "I suppose if one's desire is so close by and they are the same, it matters quite little in the dark of the night" Nozomu tapped his chin with a finger. "Ah-as your friend with rewards, what shall I be doing? Am I trying to steal your heart? please your appetites? do we share forlorn looks because we are terrified to commit to the other when the daylight shines?"

Local Time:
"We should have a storage room somewhere." Mel winked as she walked through the doors, "Sorry I'm late, things happened." She said to one of the barista's as she put on her apron., "So who's that guy you walked in with?" One of the girls whispered in her ear as she stared at him, "He's a friend..." Mel answered making a cup of coffee for herself.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom