RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The Human Princess and her Vampire Knight (Dream)

Local Time:
3:45 PM
A soft smile appeared on her lips, the heat of the water offering color to her skin but she felt off and more weak than usual but did not wish to ruin this time with him. She peck his nose before shifting so her back pressed to his chest "Mind helping me?" requesting of him as she grabs a sponge with soap.

Local Time:
12:45 PM
He could scent it, her weakness, but he decided to say nothing, only speaking when she had asked him a favor. He then nodded, beginning to wash her body gently. "After this, I want you to drink some more of my blood, I don't want your strength failing too quickly. Not on my watch," he said full of resolve.

Local Time:
She rests against him with a big smile on her face as he washed her up, enjoying herself with a type of massage. Her eyes popped hearing him basically order she drinks his blood resulting in her sitting up. “N-no…I am feel fine” admitting softly not wanting to use him as a way to make herself feel better.

Local Time:
A small clap was given before standing up from the water, her skin shining as the light bounced off the water droplets. But she felt a dizzy spell overcome her, a slight sway given as she held her head. For a moment she believed it had passed just as everything went black and she collapsed back into the water.

Local Time:
Her body was exhausted, rest and fluids was what she needed until she woke which could be hours or take days. Her black out episodes were not common but occurred enough to not worry her doctor all that much. Yet still she could hear all that went on around her which was mostly nothing but he was here. She had him now, she wont be alone anymore.

Local Time:
Fluids were given to her by a set of needles and tubes, those filtering into her veins, giving her a saline solution that would hydrate her exhausted body. The doctors had brought in modern medicine for that era especially just for the princess, hoping to aid some relief- And Eric could only wait, which he hated, as the days and nights dragged on.

Local Time:
His answer made her frown, sleeping more the normal hours made her feel like she lost time though most was s[end in her room, the garden, library for with her doctor but now she had Eric who she hoped would allow her to thrive through his history in the world. "Yeah, just heavy, like when you first wake up from a super deep sleep and your body is sunk into the bed" answering him as she rubs her hand over her forehead and eyes. "Mind telling me a story, I want to feel more awake...less you know other ways to make be feel alive and excited?" tilting her head as she looks his way.

Local Time:
"Feel alive and excited.." he trailed off and gave a small chuckle at her request. "I'm not sure if I'm the right person for the job, my princess.." he teased her ever so slightly. "But...I can take you somewhere, somewhere only vampires frequent.." he mentioned next, wondering if she would be up for the offer.

Local Time:
A blink was givin out of surprise to such a suggestion, she glances toward her window then over to the door wondering if it was a good idea but better than just sitting in here recovering from a passing out. She moves to crawl herself out of bed, offering a big stretch of her body "Okay...long as you protect me" humming with a big smile. "Also, dress me" giggling as she twirls to show she was feeling a good day in her.

Local Time:
Finding his arms around her to halt her fun she offer him a playful pout as he set her down into a chair "yes, yes I know but I rarely feel this light and energized" pointing out that she wanted to have a good day. They were rare, she grabbed onto them for dear life when they came around. For now she sat back awaiting his choice of wear for her, hopefully he held taste.

Local Time:
She rose back to her feet at the reveal of her travel attire being drawn out “good choice” finding it sweet how he cares for her. Not allowing herself to imagine how he was while she slept along with how more delicate he treated her. Snatching the outfit she got ready in a few minutes “so how are traveling? Carriage, horse back?” She questions

Local Time:
Nodding her head she understood the reminder but she already had pasty skin, some color would not hurt. Standing back from the horse as he tacked up, not daring to risk injury before they even head out though she did love drawing the beautiful creatures. Grabbing onto some mane once lifted up into the saddle feeling him join behind her, felt intimately close.

Local Time:
He wrapped his arms around her waist, grabbing the reins and set off on their journey. He made sure to pack some light non perishable food, and went to a place where only vampires gathered. It was ironically called the moon pool and it was located in a cave. The cave had a single opening at the top of it, allowing light to filter through. There was a path leading down to this moon pool, the sunlight hitting the already warm water would be a nice reprieve for Cassandra’s aching body.

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
Having to use the little muscle she had to keep upright on the horse, his arms around her were great to keep her in the saddle but not off the horse's neck. At least the ride was not that long as they arrived upon a cave where she could hear the echo of water drawing a smile upon her lips "Skinny dipping?" she giggles.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom