RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The Human Princess and her Vampire Knight (Dream)

Local Time:
10:13 PM
Hearing him explain what this place was drew her some concern "Wait...am I allowed to be here?" questioning him. Last she wanted was for him to get in trouble with his clan or his parents though she doubted he really cared. "What kind of healing properties does it have anyways?" asking softly.

Local Time:
7:13 PM
"Well you're with the prince...of course you're allowed to be here," He stated, watching her face as her concern grew. "And, this water offers intense healing to any open wounds, body aches..fevers.. it's been used in our shaman's medicine for decades." he clarified more, already beginning to undress himself. "Our moon rituals though, is a bit different," he wondered if she would ask him what they were for.

Local Time:
"It is," he began and watched her, "I would have brought you here when you passed out but..the water cannot heal internally unfortunately," he spoke, as if he read her mind. He went over and began to help her undress and then he glanced to the water. "Come, I will help you into it," he spoke, taking her hand and leading her down to the warm water. He waded in with her, letting her into a sun spot, and he was able to be in one too, knowing that the water prevented him from combusting upon being in the sun's direct path. She would feel a warmth wrap around her body, almost as if the water itself was injecting her with more mana than she had ever had previously.

Local Time:
A frown formed on her lips hearing this water couldn't even help her, seem this condition would be with her forever. Wading into the pool with her hand in his, a smile replaced her frown as the water welcomed her. Once they reached a spot of sun she grasped onto his arm ready to pull him away but he was fine. She rose a brow of confusion “I thought sun was a no no?” Looking up the open ceiling that beckoned the sun. She could feel the warmth all around her as though the water was giving its all to her.

Local Time:
She looks off toward the mouth of the cave glad his clan was no where to be seen, not sure how she would feel being around other vampires though since she ad Eric blood share and have been intimate is quite a big deal among their kind. Moving down into the water she joins his side allowing herself to soak in the sun and healing water "You kept such a distance all this time" she murmurs knowing she was the one to cross the line first, offering her blood to him.

Local Time:
His gaze upon her drew a glance his direction to take notice of his dilated eyes settled on the mark he left upon her pasty skin. She flickers her eyes back to the water with a soft hum "You are a vampire, a creature of the night, you thrive off blood so I can understand such worry but you never asked my thoughts of the matter" she spoke. Looking back to him with her smile "At this point I love your bite, it effects me in such a way I can not explain" blushing to the thought

Local Time:
"Honestly, I never thought such an idea would cross your mind.." he murmured out, coming closer to her, and at her next words he could have sworn he felt his dead heart skip a beat. "You..love my bite?" he echoed, wondering if she would want him to bite her again..the water's affecting her more than she realized, but at least he wouldn't put more strain on her- how weightless they felt..

Local Time:
She felt her heart begin to race when he moved closer to her "y-yes...is that weird?" biting onto her lower lips thinking it was embarrassing to admit. This water made her feel normal, better than normal, since she could feel the desire dripping off his body making her all nervous yet excited.

Local Time:
"No.. it's common for vampires..especially between mates, but unheard of for a human.." he clarified, and he noticed her flush. "Would my princess desire my bite at this moment?" he asked, wondering if she would let him. How heated things were becoming...he forgot to mention moon rituals, the moon pool..especially during a blood moon- vampires would be able to impregnate their chosen mates. A blood moon wasn't that far off. But he wouldn't do that to her. He couldn't impregnate her already frail body.

Local Time:
Hearing him speak the term mates made her blush even harder, her pretty pale face turning red as she nods her head to his question "I would" chewing on her lip as she took a risky move. Shifting up she glides over to settle herself into his lap, straddling her thighs as she faces him wanting to be close to him as possible.

Local Time:
Her arms wrapping around him as she felt his lips press against the mark on her neck followed by his tongue sent shivers up and down her body, a slight tremble of excitement could be felt. Then she felt the sharp pain of his fangs dipping into the skin that was immediately replaced with pleasure, a loud moan escaping her as her head rested upon his shoulder.

Local Time:
Her arms tighten around him as he drank her blood, the tang of her medications had vanished by now allowing him to fully taste the sweetness while she was fully enjoying the sensation. Feeling his hands along her body, his love spear hardening under her drew her hips to roll against his lap while she pressed the side her head against his shoulder letting out another moan with his name on her tongue "Eric..."

Local Time:
He drank, and drank, but not enough to weaken her...he then pulled back, licking across her wound with his tongue.. feeling her hips, his hands on her thighs now, spreading her a bit.. without a word, his member slipped into her awaiting depths effortlessly. He couldn't help but moan out her name as well. "C-Cassandra.." he had pressed deep inside of her.

Local Time:
Rolling her eyes closed as she enjoyed this beautiful moment, whining a little when he withdrew his fangs to run his tongue over the wound while his hands gripped onto her thighs to spread her open for him. A pleasuring gasp escapes her as he easily slips inside her entrance, her body sitting up a little to allow him as deep as possible "Wow..." panting as she lifts her head to open her eyes with a big smile on her lips "I love you, Eric" whispering as her fingers massage through his hair.

Local Time:
Noticing him pause she believed such a request was wrong but he seemed interested by him wondering where she would like to drink from drawing her to glance along his body. "I wish I had fangs like you" scoffing a little as a joke "maybe your wrist" moving her hand down to take his off her body and up to her lips for a kiss.

Local Time:
"Well.. it's usually a style of mating for wolves..but it was nicknamed 'doggystyle..' and well.." he trailed off. "That way you could feed off of my wrist, with my arms and body wrapped around you, and I could still feed off of your neck.." He spoke, the sand of the shore was soft enough for her knees. And she could grip some of the rocks of the cave if she needed more balance..but then he thought of something else. "Or..I could make a wound on my neck for you to drink out of..." he offered next, his nails were sharper than the usual human, as all vampires were.

Local Time:
She eyes the sand, her gaze already noting where she could properly balance and it sounded new, exciting, he seemed interested even though was quick to offer a last minute suggestion that she shook her head to. Careful she removes him from inside her, climbing out of the water that made her skin have a shine to it. Feeling a little silly she bites on her lips as she settles on her knees with her weight on her elbows, curving her back to poke her ass out "How is this?" not even daring to look at him.

Local Time:
He watched her shake her head, and then as she moved, he had to refrain from a chuckle at her position. He then waded over, coming out of the water himself, and he helped her form the right position, taking his strong hands and pulling her ass back towards his still erect member. Rubbing against her slit, he leans a bit over her back, nibbling on her neck, "Mm..there we go.." he murmured up against her ear, but pulled back, and bit one of his wrists, letting blood well up to the surface before shifting once more, wrapping that arm around her so she could grab it, and drink.. he surprisingly was able to hold her up still, she wouldn't have to worry about balancing..."Drink from me, my love.." he urged, his fangs already scraping against her mark once more, the tip of his member pressing more against her awaiting slit.

Local Time:
Finally turning her head his direction as he joins behind her, repositioning her to his liking so she could feel his teasing erection against her awaiting slit resulting in her swallowing down a moan. Tilting her head a little as he nibbles on her neck, smiling to his words before he drew back as to create a mark on his wrist for her to drink from. Looking down tot eh blood welling up on his wrist she reaches out her tongue to lick up the crimson liquid before taking it into her mouth to suck upon. Any moment she would feel a surge of pleasure just by his fangs tickling along her skin and his tip ready to enter her depths once more.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom