RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The Human Princess and her Werewolf Knight (Dream)

Local Time:
9:47 AM
She slowly followed him as he called for her, her stature still quite weak, but she made it to the bath with little complication. She dipped her foot in first, before shivering at the temperature of the water, and then settled in completely, sighing with relief as the water washed over her body.

Local Time:
12:47 PM
He presses his head against hers fighting with himself for he knew she must be exhausted and sore yet she was willing to have him again either to sedate him or experience what she never has before. Lyall exhales a grumble, pressing a heated kiss against her neck "Depends, think you can ride me?" wondering if he could teach her more of positions taken in mating sessions.

Local Time:
The grin on his lips was a tad darker at the thought of teaching her how to ride him, please him while hitting all her spots with her in control, a sight to see and it excited him. He shifts her to better face him, positioning his tip to rub between her folds "Pretty easy, you rolls her hips just right and I slip inside you, you continue to sit down until I am all the way deep, I will tell you more from there" licking his lips with lust. Will she be up for trying such a new thing?

Local Time:
His hands kept to her hips, subtly aiding her all he could do ensure her confidence kept up while she settled herself, a soft moan leaving him as his head set back against the edge of the bath, she felt even more amazing than last night. "I can support you" reassuring her as his grip on her waist tighten to secure his hold of her weight "Now, curve your back just a little and move up and down at whatever you feel up to" he told her clearly a bit breathless from her tightness and warmth.

Local Time:
His eyes were trained on her body as she began to move, smirking to the sight of her and the sound of the water sloshing by her movements while giving her a nod "beautiful" whispering out a moan. Shifting his hand down a little to grasp upon her ass a little while his hands motion her hips to move forward just a bit as he bounced on him, already feeling his knot growing as his swelled inside her from the sheer enjoyment of the show.

Local Time:
A scene he had imagined in his head but never allowed hope to it was occurred right before his eyes. “Such a good girl” growling softly as he leans up to press kisses on her chest before taking a nipple into his mouth. His moan was muffled by her orgasm, his fingers digging into her flesh as he aides her into picking up the pace. “Fuck” moaning out as he releases her nipple with a pop. His knot growing by the stroke, begin to struggle slipping out of her “i am so close”

Local Time:
Hearing his praise...feeling his touch- her face was a clear picture of ahegao, even as he began to pick up the pace by aiding her. Hearing his next sentence, she cried out for him to cum.. "Release inside of me...claim my depths once more with your seed..!" Werewolf terms...the scent of him would become even stronger, especially in between her legs, for any male who would dare to try mating her would surely know who she belonged to.

Local Time:
A few more bounces, a buck of his hips as he slams her down to take in his knot as she spread his seed deep inside her womb while he moans out her name out of complete bliss for her. Rocking her hips a little while pumping her fill of his cum, panting heavily from such a work out this early in the morning "Fuck, I have never been so drawn to a woman in my life" he spoke honestly. Hearing her demand his release, claiming her as his even more than he did last night, was the most attractive phrase he has ever heard.

Local Time:
Holding her against him as he leans back to the edge of the tub, nuzzling her hair with a smile on his face for he was unbelievably happy in this current moment. He did it again while she is in a heat like state, he held hope his seed would not take, not wanting to put her in such a dire situation of choices "I love you, Cass" whispering softly.

Local Time:
A big smile hidden in her neck was shown on his lips hearing her repeat the words back to him as he held her in his arms for quite some time, massaging her back and neck, playing with her hair as they waited. Eventually his knot deflated allowing him to lift her up enough for him to slip out of her depths, a soft groan leaving him "Your all tight again" chuckling as he kisses her cheek.

Local Time:
She also gave a small grunt as he left her depths- a mixture of her blood and his cum filtered out into the water. At his words she couldn't resist a shy glance. "Mm..I'm sure I'll loosen up with our mating sessions..." she said, suddenly realizing what she had said, and embarrassment had flooded over her in waves. She wondered what he would think about it.

Local Time:
The tension in his body was evident by her use of terms as though he was doing this to please himself or breed her. He glances to the side, carefully moving her off his lap “why say it like that?” Questioning for her reasoning. “I mean do you understand what that phrase means?” Looking her direction with a look of concern.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom