RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Twisted Desires (Knight)

Local Time:
1:03 PM
She snorted, "I wasn't offering my protection dumbass," rolling her eyes, "It's just I know certain people and covens that could offer protection," She stated, completely ignoring the way he jabbed at her own fighting skills. Again, if she had been in a demon form she probably wouldn't have had such a difficult time.

Local Time:
"Well, I-" She began and all of a sudden, a portal opened and a man walked through. His face was stern but the moment he saw Marie, it softened. "Marie!" He exclaimed and went to embrace her suddenly, and Marie's eyes widened, "Kaden! How-How did you find me?" She asked, clearly relieved that someone she knew had come to help. Kaden looked at Derek, before he turned his attention back to Marie, "I felt the energy shift when you arrived," he explained further and Marie remembered the large portal she had created earlier.

Local Time:
“So about the energy shift…I can’t get back home,” she explained and Kaden frowned. “What do you mean? Can’t you just open another portal?” He asks her next.

“Believe me, if I could, I definitely would.” She gave an exasperated sigh. “If it wasn’t for him,” she waved a finger towards Derek, and then looked up at the sky when she finished “I’d probably would have gotten back down to hell in a not so pleasant manner.”

Those words made Kaden frown more, and he looked to Derek, “What exactly was it?” He asked him, hoping to get some insight on things. Clearly he was concerned for Marie’s well-being. If Derek had any sense to that handsome head of his, he would’ve guessed the two to be lovers.

Local Time:
4:03 PM
"I don't know really, I call them Carrion Hounds. They come up after the guys with these swords die. They eat whatever is left, and anything that's person shaped that's in that area." Derek said ad he watched the pair hanging onto each other. Guess love blossomed in hell too. He taps his sword with a finger. "Is she didn't come nosing around d when she did, it would have started looking for me faster."

Local Time:
Marie pulled away from Kaden, and Derek would notice the ever so slight change in his expression when she did. She rolled her eyes at Derek’s comment but didn’t respond about it. Kaden listened intently and shakes his head, “I’ve never heard of such a creature..” he then folded his arms. “Do you belong to a coven? I take it by that mark on your chest it isn’t exactly something you’d want to have.”

Local Time:
Kaden sighed, “Well if that’s what you want to do then I’m not going to be the one to stop you,” he then looked at Marie, “You can come crash at my place then,” he offered and Marie nods, “Sounds good Kade, shall we go then?” She asked and he was already opening the portal, “Ladies first,” he joked slightly and she gave a small smile before going through first, Kaden about followed but looked to Derek, “Inner city, if you ever change your mind. Can’t miss our building,” he mentioned before closing the portal behind him after he walked through.

Local Time:
"Probably won't" Derek said over his shoulder, as the pair starred off in there own direction, the mortal wandering off into the night. Something about Kaden made Derek swiftly feel...wary. well being jumped at left and right to join up with him or the girl. It made him feel like we was being sold something all over again. He looked at the sword he had, the silvery blade was already tarnishing and changing into dull mundane steel. He dropped it as he came back onto the street heading into the crowded city again.

Local Time:
It wasn’t until a month later, Derek would hear a commotion going on in the city. What the fuck was happening? And he can’t for some reason get that woman out of his mind. It’s not like he wanted to think about her…it was just that lasting impression Marie had left, something he couldn’t shake. He would feel drawn towards the inner city.

Local Time:
The draw that pulled Derek into the inner city nagged him again and again, pulling him to listen to it. The wheels of fate pushing rhe world further, the cultists and their monster attacks getting closer and closer together. He would need help soon and he knew it, forcing him to go track down the feeling.

Local Time:
As he saw people running around them, someone would run through him. Wait. Holograms?

Marie landed and Kaden appeared by her side, reversing all the 'destruction' with a wave of his hand. "Good. You're getting stronger," he praised her, giving a small nod of appraisal. On noticing Derek, his interest piqued. "I see you came after all," And Marie glanced over, obviously not too interested to see him arrive.

Local Time:
"Not for you." Derek said cutting a look at Kaden briefly but then looking at Marie. "I'm here for her." He said gruffly. His face flushed slightly just saying it, but for Marie it was probably like the mortal just poured ice water on the back of her neck. The hell did he just say?

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom