RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Vampire Raised with Lycans (the Brit)

Local Time:
7:12 PM
He flicked an ear and looked to her, “If you truly wish to leave, I can show you the way out, but we must do it before the blood moon,” he warned lowly. That would surprise her even more.

She gave a soft sigh as she saw William and rubbed her cheek gently, “Mm, oddly refreshed..” she mentioned, her memories a jumbled mess. But his blood had affect on her still, healing not only physical but mentally because he allowed it to be so.

Local Time:
3:12 AM
She blinked "You... You'd do that? Wait... Why before the Blood Moon?" She questioned him carefully, a wary look in her eye. This guy was one of the three brothers that had captured her in the first place, after all...

William smiled a bit, stroking her forehead "That's good..." He embraced her gently "And you never have to worry about that guard again... I made sure of that..."

Local Time:
“Because servants, mates, and the like become permanent after,” he explained and made it to the food hall, showing her where she was able to eat food.

She embraced him back just as gently, looking confused. “What do you mean?” She asked and then she realized… “Oh..!” She gasped, “Y-You didn’t..” she said and gasped, “William!” She was surprised but thankful.

Local Time:
She swallowed nervously, but somewhere inside of her a little voice piped up, telling her it would all be okay, that she didn't need to try running... after all, there were soft beds, comfortable clothing and tasty food she didn't have to hunt down... And was being an Alpha's servant so bad, really?

William actually looked a little bashful as she spoke, but his smile remained "Ye-Yeah... I mean, I look after my L-friends! Friends." He cut himself off from saying it, hoping she'd miss it.

Local Time:
“But don’t be surprised if I don’t fall so quickly,” he teased with a wink and let her have her food that she wanted. “And please, only call me by my name, Kai,” he mentioned. Well, whatever mating frenzy he has gotten into certainly didn’t show this side of him.

Thankfully she didn’t catch on, and touched his arm. “Well, I’m thankful for what you did,” she mentioned softly, feeling a bit rosy in the cheeks, but pure embarrassment no doubt of being in the presence of such a handsome man.

There was a curse of words as the door was locked, and she could hear Kayla outside. “William! I know you’re in there with her, I can scent her blood!” She called, sighing, “You’re meant to join me for dinner tonight, as is the pre ceremony for the blood moon, remember ? And you have a gift for me I hope?”

Local Time:
Carmen bit her lip as he shot her that teasing wink, squeezing her thighs together to stop her heat scent escaping as she ate her food "I... Okay, Kai." She replied softly.

William turned his head to the door and muttered angrily, before raising his voice "Kayla, I will be our when I am out. Now please, I am looking after a friend who was hurt, leave me in peace!"

Local Time:
Kai gave her a soft smile, watching her for a moment, before beginning to eat as well. He was, surprisingly sweet. We’re all the brothers actually really nice?

Kayla gave a frustrated sigh, “30 minutes!” She called, and shook her head.

Lilia listened and gave a soft frown. “William,” she murmured softly, “You should probably get ready,” she mentioned now, knowing she would have to serve that dinner. She did try to get the main course earlier but was stopped by that guard.

Local Time:
She bit her lip and continued to eat her food, before she looked up to Kai, opening her mouth to speak but cut off as someone she wouldn't recognize threw open the door, his eyes immediately locking onto her "KAI! What is this MUTT doing uncollared?!"

William frowned at her words, shaking his head "Oh fuck that..." He muttered, holding Lilia close "I don't want to..."

Local Time:
Kai flinched as he heard the man’s voice, that couldn’t mean anything good. “Mutt?” He asked, his gaze sharpening as he focused on where he had entered, “I think you fail to realize royals don’t have to collar their servants.” Servant. Then again to be fair, he had only met Carmen.

Lilia pulled away from him, “William,” she spoke, her voice more stern now. “You know you should focus on your duties,” she pointed, of course she cared for him, she always had ever since she began to feel real emotions for him. Then there was another knock on his door. It was his father. “William! Your presence is requested and I expect you to get off of your ass, now!”

Local Time:
The man met Kai's eyes and Kai would realise it was one of his fathers advisors. The Grand Vizier. He sniffed "I'm fully aware of what your father allows, Prince. And he issued a proclamation last night regarding it. All werewolves must wear collars, so they may be identified as property in both human and wolfen form."

William groaned angrily as his father spoke, but he turned to Lilia "We'll continue this conversation later, alright?"

Local Time:
Kai frowned and gave a sneer, “Fine, but come the blood moon, that’ll change,” he speaks, and looks to Carmen, feeling a bit torn now. Although he wanted nothing more than to move on from his deceased mate..he sighed silently to himself, “I’m sorry,” he mentioned and reached to his belt, grabbing a simple leather collar and moving to collar Carmen, “I’ll make sure you get a softer one in time,” he promised to her next.

Lilia nodded, giving a soft smile, “I’ll hold you to that.” She said, feeling him leave the bed, unaware of what he thought about the necklace he was supposed to give to Kayla tonight.

Local Time:
Carmen winced a little as the collar clicked around her neck, the Vizier nodding before turning to leave as she sighed "So... I guess I am just a servant then..."

William nodded, forgetting that he'd already placed the necklace around her neck as he left the room to deal with his father.

Local Time:
Kai looked at her, “Cheer up love,” he murmured with a soft smile, “I promise it’ll get better,” he said and for some reason she would believe that charming smile of his.

Lilia heard him leave, and she felt something on her neck. She touched it with her hand and she frowned. Why did this feel so much extravagant than her normal collar. There must have been a mistake. She got up and left his chambers. She needed to find him, telling him that whatever was on her neck needed to be taken off, she knew his father wouldn’t approve.

When William approached the dining hall, other servants were serving dinner, and Kai looked up to see his brother arrive. Kayla, wasn’t anywhere to be seen yet.

Local Time:
Kai gave a soft scoff, “And what say you, aren’t we not brothers alike in more ways than one?” He glanced to William, knowing exactly how William felt for his servant Lilia. He then leaned back in his chair, “As for Axel, he’s too soft to be dominant, that’s why he’s our dear baby brother,” he reminded William. So they were fraternal, and Axel was born last of the triplets.

Their father sat at the end of the long dining table and clears his throat. “As we wait for the rest of our dinner party,” he looked to both sons. “I’m sure you both are well aware of how the blood moon affects emotions that already are present..”

Local Time:
"That's true enough..." William laughed softly at Kai's words, glancing at the awkward figure of Carmen until his father spoke "Yes Father. You've told us before of it." He replied, noting the slight heat scent of Carmen that was still in the air, but wasn't strong enough for a non-wolf to pick up. How Kai was so calm with it around him was impressive.

Local Time:
“So that’s why you have to be extremely certain of who you choose as a mate because it will be eternal,” he instructed, noting the air of indifference from his sons. He sighed softly, he wished their mother were here, everything would be better…

Kai noticed it, but he decided to reserve himself, figuring it was for the better. He couldn’t let the heat scent decide how he felt.

Lilia continued to walk until she bumped into someone.

Kayla gave a soft huff as Lilia bumbled into her like some dumb- wait. Was that her necklace around that servant girl’s neck? She blinked…did…William make Lilia a gift for her? “Well, this certainly is a surprise..” she spoke and glanced around for William. She was on her way to the dining hall.

Lilia was confused as she heard Kayla, “I’m sorry…?” She asked and felt a hand on her arm. She was then guided to the dining hall, and when they entered, the king smiled at Kayla, “Kayla, I see you found your present from William to you.” He mentioned about the necklace but Lilia didn’t realize that. The color drained from her face and she looked around, “Wait…present?” She nearly squeaked out.

Local Time:
William, unfortunately was given the ‘silence’ signal from his father. “You promised your betrothed a gift, did you not!?” His sharp glance and he didn’t even hear the ‘she isn’t’ part.

But Kayla did. “Then…then why is MY NECKLACE ON HER?!” She began to yell and Lilia flinched. “I-I’m sorry, I didn’t know!” Lilia cried out, reaching to remove the necklace but was stopped by Kayla. “No.” She said with a pointed grin, “I think I’ll have an appetizer before the main course…” she mentioned and went to sink her fangs into Lilia’s neck, hitting a vital artery. Everything happened so quickly that William probably didn’t have enough time to react, and Kai stared in horror on how Kayla feasted on the poor servant girl, leaving a bloody mess in her wake, staining the diamond necklace with crimson blood.

Local Time:
Kai was shocked, mostly because he was 95 percent certain William didn’t have a wolf form. Guess he owed Axel 10 silver then, and he was just as surprised as their father, while Kayla’s scream was heard as she began to fight off William.

Lilia had been dropped to the ground, choking on her own blood at this point, it bubbled up her throat and ran down the sides of her lips. She saw a wolf she had never seen before, and she wondered exactly what was going on.

Local Time:
Kayla cried out as she was flung, and William’s father watched everything unfold between William and that servant girl. “William!” He shouted, standing up to go stop him, before he was suddenly stopped by Kai. His eyes filled with rage, and Kai pushed him back into his seat. “Father, enough! Can’t you see you old fool?! You would have done the same for mother if given the chance..” and that definitely struck a chord and the king furrowed his brow, unable to speak out of pure bewilderment.

Lilia’s eyes fluttered shut, as she lost consciousness once William went to hold her. She didn’t even feel his bite, the venom at least warmed her chilled body, and even William knew becoming a fledgling at least was a rough couple of days for a human who had just turned, who knew what would come about of it, but for now, he needed to make sure she wouldn’t die. Perhaps Axel, their healer, could help.

Local Time:
Kai sighed as he watched William rush off to find Axel and he glared at his father. He then stalked over to Carmen and motioned for her to follow him.

Axel was actually in the hallways, about to enter his room when he scent blood and turned, his eyes widening at the scene before him. His brother in a panic, a servant girl a bloody mess… it wasn’t long before he was taking special care of Lilia, making sure his brother’s venom was doing the job. He looked at the bite mark and raised an eyebrow, noting it wasn’t just a normal mark but a mate mark. He didn’t question it, and watched as the girl grew pale in pallor, her imperfections melting away and healing.

“She’ll be fine,” he promised his brother, “Just let her rest in your chambers for now,” he mentioned and shook his head, “The blood moon is in a few days, I’m sure you know what to do…” he trailed off, not questioning anything.

Local Time:
Carmen watched and looked at Kai's face, nodding as he signalled for her to follow "Wh... Where are we going?"

William blushed a little, nodding as Axel spoke "I... I do. And thank you, Axel..." He murmured, picking up Lilia and heading for his chambers, placing her onto his bed and sitting there, watching her.

Local Time:
“Away from this bloody hell hole,” he muttered, stalking out of the dining hall. He was frustrated and easily angered by his father. He couldn’t wait til the blood moon. Kai sighed and looked to Carmen. “I’m sorry,” he murmured softly.

Lilia rested for what seemed like an eternity, and the moment she woke, she noted everything was…clear? She felt mostly confused and her head was fuzzy. She looked around the room, groaning softly as she began to sat up. “W-William?” She asked, her gaze landing on his face.

Local Time:
“I never even caught your name, what kind of person am I to be so rude,” he mentioned, cooling down now.

Lilia felt his embrace and then felt a pang of hunger in her stomach. “Lost me..?” She echoed and then remembered. “Y-You,” she went and touched her neck, feeling his mark there. “William…?” She questioned softly.

Local Time:
"My... My name? It's Carmen." She replied, still a little off guard with how he was acting, tilting her head as she wondered if this was a ploy, or if he'd just been... a little hot, from her scent before.

William nuzzled her neck gently "I... I didn't... I panicked..." He murmured, still holding her close "If... If I could have saved you without this, I would have..."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom