RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Vampire Raised with Lycans (the Brit)

Local Time:
10:13 AM
He rubbed his head cutely, “Ah, Carmen is a very pretty name,” he mentioned now, “Well,” he opened up the door to his chambers, “If you still wish to leave this coven that’s completely up to you but…I’d like it if you’d stayed,” he mentioned now. What had come over him? It had to be the effects of the blood moon that was rising soon..

Lilia listened to him, and closed her eyes as he held her close. “William I-“ she sighed, she leant into his embrace. She then thought of what she had seen earlier. “William, earlier…did..did you turn into a wolf?” She asked him, her clear gaze focusing on his when she reopened her eyes, not fully aware of how his instincts kicked in.

Local Time:
6:13 PM
Carmen nodded to him, starting to feel a little hot under the collar, both figuratively and literally, as she tugged on the leather around her neck "I... I'd love to stay." She replied, entering his room and moving to sit upon the bed.

William flushed a little, nodding to her words "I... I did. That... It was instinctive. I guess I got a bit more of mom than I thought" He murmured, looking into her eyes "But that's not important... What is, is the fact your safe and in my arms."

Local Time:
He moved into the room with her and came closer to her, “Let’s take this wretched thing off..” he mentioned next, and Kai removed the collar for her.

She seemed a bit shy, and felt her hunger deepen. “Thank…thank you, William..” she murmured softly and Lilia glanced around the room. “William..I’m, feeling quite hungry-“ she mentioned next, wondering on what she could feast on, or perhaps…who.

Local Time:
Kai stepped back and looked to her, “Do you wish to bathe?” He asked her next, wondering if she desired to.

William would be able to watch her, Lilia- drink from a servant for the first time. She unfortunately drained the servant dry, and she stepped back lightly, her lips stained crimson and she looked to him with deep red eyes. He would be able to tell next that one servant wouldn’t be enough for this fledgling and perhaps vampire blood may satiate her for a bit. What perfect revenge would it be for Lilia to feast off of a wounded Kayla?

Local Time:
"That... That's probably a good idea." She nodded to him, heading towards the en suite bathroom, removing the dress he'd given her earlier.

William sighed, catching the poor servants form and then picking up Lilia "Now... I think you need something a little more... substantial." He grinned, flashing from the room with her and looking for Kayla.

Local Time:
“If you need anything let me know,” he called after her, letting her have her privacy surprisingly. He…somehow didn’t want to impose any further than he had to. Gah..what had come over him?!

Lilia let him pick her up, and when they stopped, she looked around and noticed they were back in the dining hall. Kayla was still there, just now standing and her eyes widened when she saw William and Lilia in front of her.

Lilia looked to William, a question in her eyes, but she knew what exactly he meant by substantial. It was very quick, and Kayla didn’t even have a moment to react the minute Lilia’s sharp fangs were in her neck. She cried out at the pain and brute force Lilia was giving, not caring and tearing into her neck. William’s love truly was ravenous with hunger, and to be fair it was pretty hot in nature.

Local Time:
Of course, the trail of Carmen's heat scent would soon change his willingness to impose on her privacy, it's faint traces making his body heat up. The impending Blood moon wouldn't help either...

William gave a soft groan as his cock stiffened up, making him lick his lips and move closer "Mmm... That's... so fucking hot, Lilia..." He whispered into her ear, knowing Kayla would hear but almost wanting her too, to know her death was nothing more than deserved as his true love feasted.

Local Time:
Kai groaned softly, biting his lip. Fuck. He shook his head, wondering if she would call for him..she would be able to scent his pheromones, filling her brain and making her fuzzy with desire.

Kayla struggled more but ultimately went limp as Lilia increased the depths of her fangs. She pants, licking her lips as she dropped the bitch. She turned to William, a pointed grin shown next. “My prince..” she began, wondering if he would take her purity this time. She wanted him to, she had always wanted it to be him.

Local Time:
Carmen bit her lip, lying in the hot water and scenting him all around her. She couldn't resist calling, but rather than his name she called "Alpha... Master!" even as her slit was on fire.

"My Lilia..." He replied softly, kissing her full on the lips before sweeping her up and heading for his room, so they would have privacy.

Local Time:
Kai came in less than a minute over to where she was in the bath, and he stood by the tub. “You called?” He asked, the bulge in his trousers obvious but he wanted her to initiate wanting him.

Lilia had kissed William in return and once back in his chambers, she sat there on the bed once more. “I am yours,” she breathed softly, her eyes full of love and desire for him.

Local Time:
Kai looked her over and began to undress himself. He slid into the bathtub with her and let her see his full human side now. “Well…if you truly need me, I am yours,” he spoke, wondering if she would ride him.

Lilia blushed at those words and began to kiss him more, she touched on his chest lightly with her hands, beginning to tug on his clothing, wanting nothing between them.

Local Time:
She flushed red as he undressed, before almost jumping atop him as he got into the bath, pressing her slit against his cock and then shoving it down, her tail splashing as it wagged, her ears flicking in pleasure as she pressed her chest into his face.

William felt the tug and broke the kiss for just long enough that he could rip both their outfits from them, leaving them naked save for the blood stained diamond necklace around her neck as he gripped her tightly.

Local Time:
Kai moaned out as she jumped on top of him and he could feel her slit shove down on his cock. As she pressed her chest into his face, he leant forward and began to bite down on her supple flesh- moaning at the taste of her blood.

As he gripped her tightly, Lilia moaned and pressed herself into his body. “Take me-“ she breathed out with a breathy moan, wanting nothing more. The blood stained Diamond necklace signifying their bond further.

Local Time:
Carmen cried out in delight at he bit down on her breasts, his tongue flicking at her nipple and making him think of what he asked Axel, about the medicine to make her lactate from her pillowy tits.

William wasted no time doing as she asked, pressing his cock up and slamming it into her slit, biting down on her neck where he’d marked her as he did so.

Local Time:
He thought of it briefly but then another thought crossed his mind. What if he…just impregnated her? Wait. Why was he thinking of such a thing? Did…did he truly want another mate? Was Carmen supposed to be his..? Those thoughts escaped from his mind quite quickly as he began to thrust up and into her depths, the tip of his cock hitting her womb’s entrance.

Lilia cried out sweetly for him, her purity finally running down the sides of his cock like it was meant to. She touched the back of his head as he bit down on her mate mark, the passion he was feeding her with only grew her desire more and more for him.

Local Time:
Of course, Carmen seemed quite happy to be his 'servant' and if she was such... then he could do as he wished with her, even if she wasn't his mate. But those thoughts could wait for later, his focus on her soft slit and sweet cries as she could feel him so deep inside of her, making her whine for more "Ma... Master! Fill me with... your pups!" She moaned hotly into his ear, his head still buried into her breasts.

As William continued to feed on her, he increased his speed inside of her, wanting to hear more and more of her sweet cries, his cock starting to push up into her womb, increasing the pleasure both of them would feel.

Local Time:
Kai felt warm underneath his cheeks as she cried out for him, and the moment he heard about her wanting his pups…she could only feel him comply as his warm seed began to pump up and into the depths of her womb. Moaning out in pleasure as he began to finish, definitely coating her insides with his cum.

Lilia cried out more for him, feeling how he pushed up into her womb. “W-William-“ she cried out his name. “I-I am forever yours..!

Local Time:
Carmen gave a delighted cry as he filled her waiting womb with his release, her head cast back as he would be able to leave her breasts, to see the look on her face. Her tail, that had wagged so hard in pleasure finally sat still in the water as she just tried to recover. Her body was already starting to accept his release, ready to bear him pups.

William smiled, kissing her more and more as he thrusted into her, muffling her cries "I know... and I only want me to hear you..." He teased, kissing her nose gently and nipping it.

Local Time:
Kai panted softly, leaning back in the water as she tried to recover. He loved the look she gave him, and he couldn’t wait to see more of those looks. “-C-Carmen-“ he breathed out her name shakily.

William would hear Lilia moan into his lips, blush rose to her pale cheeks at his words. “O-Of course my prince..” she moaned hotly, her depths squeezing around his cock as he continued to thrust into her.

Local Time:
Carmen looked into his eyes "Kai..." She mumbled in return, finally getting enough sense back to move again, lying her chest onto his "My Alpha... What might you want of me next?"

William kissed her moans away as he flipped them over, moving so she bounced atop him, his hands gripping her thighs so he could control the speed she moved up and down at "That's right... Princess..."

Local Time:
“J-Just yourself,” he breathed out, he knew he had caught feelings for her all too quickly but honestly he wasn’t minding. “Carmen,” he began, opening his eyes and resting them on her face. “May I mark you?” He asked softly next.

Lilia heard those words and blushed deeply. “I-I’m you’re princess?” She asked softly and shyly. She continued to move up and down, her breasts bouncing when she did.

Local Time:
Carmen blinked in shock as he spoke of marking her "I... Bu... I thought I was... just a servant..." She mumbled, blushing deeply.

"Of course you are!" William nearly snarled, dispelling any thoughts that she was anything less as he made her move faster, bouncing her breasts more and more.

Local Time:
"O-oh!" Carmen gasped as he acted all shy, flushing a little in response "Well... I... There's nothing I'd like more, Kai... My Master" She added the last part with a little teasing wink, moving to hug him close.

As she came around him, he lifted her up and came over her thighs with a long pant, looking up at her beautiful form and blushing a little.

Local Time:
Kai blushed more, giving her a small squeeze as he held her close to him, “Then if I may…” he nuzzled her neck gently, kissing where he wanted to bite.

She was expecting him to cum inside of her- but then- Lilia blushed when she felt his cum on her thighs. “W-William-“ she began, panting softly. Did he not want to cum inside of her? Now she was all sorts of confused.

Local Time:
Kai went ahead and lengthened hi fangs, biting down on her soft flesh. He moaned out hotly as he tasted her blood and marked her as his. After a few moments, he pulled back, licking the mark with his tongue so it could heal easier.

Lilia reciprocated the kiss, blushing at what he told her. “Oh-will..will I be able to carry your children then?” She asked shyly.

Local Time:
She gave a squeak of pleasure as he marked her, the scent of her heat enveloping the pair in response even as he healed the mark.

"Of course, My Darling... But right now, you must recover from the change. And carrying my child now would only put you both at risk..." He murmured, holding her closer, as if fearful he might lose her.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom