RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Vampire Raised with Lycans (the Brit)

Local Time:
9:52 AM
He felt his cock stiffen slightly, at the notice of her heat…he wondered what Carmen would do.

Lilia understood that, “Right…” she murmured softly to him, letting him hold her close. She was so thankful for him.

Adam, woke in his den. He yawned and stretched, shaking his pelt. The night was a new moon. He knew he would have to travel to the moon pool before the blood moon. Coming out of his den, he began to make the journey through the woods to where he had to be. He was unaware of a vampiress that would soon cross his path.

She belonged to the coven Carrack had been born from, and she was a highly respected woman. Her bloodline was completely pure, and she tolerated werewolves, but never really saw herself falling for one.

Melody was out late at night, hunting as per usual. She paused as she heard someone come near. It was a werewolf! She focused on his handsome face and blushed a little. Upon further inspection, she realized who this was. She had actually met him a few years prior. “Adam?” She asked and called for his name. Will he remember her?
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

(I’m cool with you choosing either of the two :3)

Local Time:
Kai blushed as well, before he nodded slowly. “I-I would like to.” He tells her now.

Lilia settled with William, soon falling off to sleep in his arms.

Adam was startled as he heard his name and looked around, his eyes falling on Melody’s. “Melody?” He asked and padded over, his wolf form had become so much larger than the last time she had seen him.

Local Time:
5:52 PM
She moved a little "Shall... Let's get out of the bath, and to the bed..." She murmured to him, standing up and moving out of the bath.

Melody blinked as he spoke. He remembered her, then. She watched him padding across and gasped softly as she realised just how large he was in his wolf form. It didn't help that she was rather short, but even so his head was nearly at her Chest!

Local Time:
Kai followed suit, letting her lead him to the bedroom. His muscular body dripping and glistening with water still.

Adam sat back on his haunches and flicked an ear, “I’m surprised to see you out here..” he mentioned and noticed her gasp but didn’t say anything. “I thought your coven was..” he paused, remembering where he was in the forest. That’s right, the moon pool laid close to that vampire coven.

Local Time:
Carmen lay herself across the bed, her tail wagging happily as he approached. She moved her hands to spread her ass apart, waiting to feel him.

"I was actually going to ask you the same thing... I thought your home was further from here. Are you heading to the moonpool?" She asked, sitting on a rock so they were face to face.

Local Time:
He took her in doggy position, moving to put his hardening cock against her spreading ass. He moaned as he slipped in, loving how tight she was.

Adam listened and his ears laid back a little at the mention of home. “We actually had to move homes recently..” he mentioned and then confirmed her next question. “It is a new moon, so that’s where I’m heading to,” he wondered if she would join him like old times.

Local Time:
Kai loved how she responded and he slid all the way to his base, groaning in pleasure. “Y-you feel so tight,” he moaned softly, and then he began to move slowly and steadily.

He actually was happy he would trek the way alone now that she asked to join. “I would enjoy your company,” he spoke, moving to stand, his reddish brown coat looking almost black in the dark of the night. He waited for Melody to stand and walk by him.

Local Time:
As he reached his base, his hips would make a slapping sound against her butt as he felt more and more pleasure from each thrust in and out of her "Ka... Kai! My... My Alpha!" She cried out in delight, cumming heavily over her own thighs.

Melody started to walk, looking at his fur and smiling a little, even as his he'd remember she wouldn't know where she'd be going, and actually... He was big enough that she could easily ride on his back, if he wanted to get there faster.

Local Time:
Kai loved to hear her cry out like that, and he only increased his speed. “Fuck- Carmen…!” He moaned out her name hotly, feeling his member begin to swell up.

Adam looked and her and then moved behind her suddenly, nosing his way underneath her and letting her sit on top of his back. “Hold on,” he tells Melody now, beginning to run through the brush, missing branches and rocks, easily navigating the area. It wasn’t until he saw a cave up ahead and he slowed down, panting softly as they reached the moon pool.

Local Time:
Carmen could only moan for more as he swelled, continuing to squirt over her thighs as she gasped out "Fin... Finish, Kai! Fill me with your seed!" She begged of him, gripping the sheets tightly.

Melody gasped as he shoved his nose under her (Admittedly thigh length) skirt, getting the wrong idea at first and flushing a little, but she didn't stop him. When she realised what he was actually doing she bit her lip, doing as he asked and gripping his fur as he ran. She began to gasp and giggle as they ran, before gently slipping off him when they reached their destination "Next time, please explain what you are doing before you do it, if it involves you going under my skirt!" She chided him, but it didn't sound like she was angry.

Carrack opened his eyes to see Serena lying with him and smiled warmly, before giving a gasp as he looked down her body. Apparently him marking her had jumpstarted her development, filling out her breasts until they were nearly the same size as Carmens.

Local Time:
He pulled out the moment she asked, and shoved his cock deep into her awaiting depths and moaned as he knotted her in his human form. His seed filled up her pussy all the way up into her womb. Kai moaned as he did so, panting softly at the feeling.

Adam laid his ears back slightly as she chided him. “Sorry-“ he apologized and nudged her gently with his head in his apology. He really was handsome, even in his beast form like this.

Serena murmured softly in her sleep, yawning and blinking as she woke, a weight obvious on her chest and as she noticed her development, she gasped lightly. “C-Carrack..” She mentioned his name, biting her lip, wondering what he would think.

Local Time:
Carmen gave another delighted cry as he stuffed her with his seed, feeling herself swelling and blushing "Mmm... That feels so good, Kai..." She leant towards him, moving so he could take a bite from her neck if he wanted.

Melody sighed a little, looking down at him as he apologized "I... It's okay, Adam. Just ask next time, alright? I thought you were going to do something completely different!"

Carrack gently brushed his hand against one of her breasts, before looking back up and kissing her, embracing her and taking care not to squish them "Mmm... Serena..." He murmured, seemingly content to ignore her growth spurt.

Local Time:
Kai moved so he was able to bite her neck gently, moaning as he did so as he tasted her blood.

Adam understood and nodded, “I-I understand…” he mentioned softly, “I-I wouldn’t do that without your permission first..” he said next, taking a look at the moon pool, knowing this was a place where shamans typically took their mates.

Carrack would feel her moan against his lips, feeling a bit shy. “I uh- have no idea how…” she trailed off, still blushing.

Local Time:
Carmen sighed happily as he bit down, almost melting into his embrace "Mmm... Kai... Love it..."

Melody nodded to his words, before glancing to the moonpool too "So... You told me once this is where the spirits gather. Does it have any other purposes?"

Carrack pulled back, raising an eyebrow "How this happened? Mmm... It might be the Blood moon and my mark combining to jumpstart your bodies development."

Local Time:
Kai held her there for a few moments, giving a soft sigh as he pulled away, his emotions heightened. “And I- Love you-“ he breathed out, his pupils heavily dilated.

Adam heard her question and he padded to the edge of the pool, motioning her to come sit by him. “Touch the water,” he mentioned, and she would see how warm it actually was on her cold skin. “Not only do spirits gather here, Shamans come here to either take a vow of abstinence or take their forever mate.” He flicked his ear at the end of his sentence. “I actually was coming here for advice for my pack, to see my parents who’ve passed recently and…to take a life of abstinence..” he didn’t seem so sure now, since Melody was here and he felt hot underneath his pelt.

She listened and nodded to his words, “Yes…that must be it..” she murmured, and looked down at herself, “What about my hips? Have they changed too?”

Local Time:
Carmen nuzzled his neck gently, closing her eyes and lying against him "Mmm... Mine..." She murred as she started to rest

Melody knelt next to him, reaching out and breathing out softly as she felt the warmth of the pool "Huh... It's so warm... like silk and a fire..." She murmured, before turning her head "Abstinence? But why? Your quite handsome, it seems a shame to deny someone your love."

Carrack looked down, his hands tracing her increased curves "Mmm... A little... definitely wider." His hands then reached her ass "And this is certainly bigger than it was."

Local Time:
Kai settled with her and began to rest as well.

Adam was not expecting that part, “Well,” she would hear him begin, “It’s just…I haven’t found anyone in my pack to-“ he paused, looking at her now, her beautiful soft features.

Serena gave a deeper blush, “S-So am I ready to bear your children then?” She asked shyly.

Local Time:
Melody watched him closely "You've not found anyone in your pack to what?" She asked, blissfully unaware of how she was making him feel.

Carrack tilted his head "As far as I'm concerned... You were always ready... This only makes you more ready." He smiled to her, kissing her softly before gently rubbing against her slit with his stiffening cock.

Local Time:
“To love,” he finished and slowly shifted to his human form. She would see him stare at the water, and then at her, “I need to go into the water if I’m to perform an abstinence ritual..” he mentioned next but something in her would press her to keep him from doing so.

She noticed his hardened member and she gave a soft moan as he gently rubbed against her slit. “I-I want you,” Serena moaned out to Carrack next.

Local Time:
Melody reached out, taking his arm before he could move forwards "Well... Maybe you should wait... Maybe you could find someone to love? I mean... your handsome, your smart..." She glanced at the water, before back at him "And... you should give yourself more time.

Carrack smiled, kissing her forehead "I know, Serena..." He replied, before shoving up into her and starting to fuck her, his hands gipping her newly expanded ass tightly.

Local Time:
Melody blinked a little, looking into the water "I... I don't. But I am meant to marry someone." She replied, biting her lip hard enough to draw blood.

Carracks grip on her ass tightened as he sped up his thrusts, kissing her over and over again "Mine... and mine alone... So soft..." He murmured, before placing a gentle spank onto her new bubble butt.

Local Time:
Adam was concerned at that, well, there goes his plans. Maybe. He noticed the blood and rose his hand, brushing his fingers over her cut gently, looking into her eyes. “Who?” He asked her next.

Serena cried out happily as he claimed her again and again, “all yours..!” She came over his cock as she felt him spank her ass.

Local Time:
She huffed a little, a little bemused by him placing his fingers onto her lips "Some jerk named Traivor. He's some big shot in a coven a long way from here, but he treats everyone like dirt who he thinks is beneath him..." She crossed her arms, glaring at the water where her reflection should have been "I'd... I don't know, I'd just like to experience actual love, not forced..."

Carrack felt her cumming and smiled softly, kissing her neck and continuing his pace, slamming deep within her with each passing moment "That's right, All Mine... And soon, you'll have my pups!"

Local Time:
He noticed her reflection- well where it should have been and he turned, “You know..” he took his thumb, sucked on it gently and then moved back over to Melody, brushing his saliva over her cut and healing it next. “Maybe I can help you find it?” He asked, wondering what she would be thinking. They had been friends forever it seemed.

Serena cried out when he continued to slam into her depths. She was so happy to hear what he spoke, knowing how alpha like he had become even if he was just a vampire. “Y-Yes…! Fill me with your pups!!” She cried out hotly, wanting him to do so right then and there.

Local Time:
Melody blinked as he spoke, blushing a little as his thumb entered her mouth, just a little, but then she nodded "I... If... If you'd be willing, for me... I would like that."

Carrack growled hotly as he buried himself deep within one last time and came hard inside of her, doing exactly as she begged, even as he bit down on her neck to drink some of her blood "There... all full up with them..." He teased, knowing it was very unlikely she wouldn't be pregnant from this.

Local Time:
He nodded assuredly, “Of course,” he mentioned and then looked at her face. “Would you like to see your reflection?” He asked now.

What he wouldn’t realize was that when he bit down, especially as he cummed, it would make his sperm living long enough to impregnate her that night, but they both wouldn’t know that.

Serena sighed happily and settled underneath her once more, “Thank you my alpha..” she breathed softly.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom