RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Our Fate Wasn’t A Choice (Lux)

Local Time:
1:36 PM
The moment he became rougher, her moans began to match those as well, and Reyes could feel how wet she was still— Zaria gripped the sheets more. “Fuck—“ she moaned out hotly, her pussy still tightening around his cock, she could feel herself get closer to another orgasm.

Local Time:
“Reyes…” she moaned out his name, panting softly as he had come closer to her. She was gripping down more around his cock before she suddenly released, and Reyes could feel her cum squirt out against his shaft- coating it in its milky liquid. She cried out softly as she came, her grip on the bedsheets loosened.

Local Time:
After a few moments she pulled away- kissing over the bite mark first before they both resituated their clothing. “When the doctors come back, I'll ask if I can be moved.." she tells Reyes. She wanted to go back to his room. She didn't know he had busted down the door to her room to get to her, so her room would need a bit of cleanup first before she moved back in.

Local Time:
She gave a soft laugh and shakes her head, “Right, not like I would want a breeding session every night,” she joked but then clamped her mouth shut. What..the..fuck did she just say? Breeding session? She had never said anything like that before, but it did certainly speak more to his beastial side. Well, not like she could get pregnant from him. Having a baby between a vampire and a werewolf was impossible.

Or so they thought.

Local Time:
She puffed out her cheeks slightly as she tried to deny it, but she glanced back over to him. “p..perhaps..” she said in a soft voice. “Plus..now that you’re completely mine I-“ she paused, biting her lip gently. “I don’t want another woman having you..”

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom